Posts by Lavender

thats sad :D but oh well, atleast we hawe dbo ;)

True true! I am just grateful that dbo is even around. To that end I am thankful to Daneos, and the team for bringing back my favorite mmo! The amount of work & dedication is stellar, and the best thing we can do is show our support to the community and try to give back~ <3

oh so for now "the guys who update dbo" cant put any new items? :o

As bart__ said they can do it, but if it was ever done that would be long into the future, and very minimal updates if that was the case. In regards to what I was saying though was from a modders standpoint... I am not entirely sure though on exactly what the extend of DBOG's potential additions are capable of being if or when they are ever added. Though don't look for that anytime soon.

arwe2793 No I don't have any "special" build of the game. I am simply referring to the difficulty of importing a new model into the game. If I ever figure out a way though I would make a tutorial on it, but I promise you that won't be happening anytime soon if at all.

It could be due to the large amount of mob spawns. Back on the original Taiwanese servers I remember it having lag in that area as well.

~Edit~

Does the game freeze entirely or does the frame rate just get a bit choppy?

feifei The server just went into open-beta a little less than 2 weeks ago. There is going to be a few bugs & hiccups till the server stabilizes. Sit tight it will get better! ^_~

Hmm before I point out the option to reinstall I will offer up some options. 1. Check to make sure your graphics drivers or computer updates are current. 2. Make sure you have nothing running in the background like downloads or other game updates as some various games like to force update without permission. Thirdly it's worth mentioning that DBOG just went into Open-Beta not long ago so if it's minor hiccups in the server that is to be expected.

Typically with reshade you can hit shift+f2 and play around with the set values to make a vibrant or toned down color. The thing I notice with using shaders is that it is very much personal preference... for example I personally prefer my cool blue over my bright vibrant reds. To me it gives a more realistic approach and is easier on the eyes, but I can understand why someone would want a more vibrant red as it gives the game more bloom. Though the biggest issue is when using the red it makes your character ingame often look sunburned or sometimes the skin is unnatural.

There are certain "limitations" to what us modders or developers are able to do if the tools are not there. Extracting a file from the game and using it in a 3D software engine is not even the most difficult part.... It is trying to take that 3D part you modified, and place it back into the game without any troubles.

If that is what you want look no further than google images for Majin, but no in all seriousness I am not entirely sure how possible that is... See as though it would require knowledge on 3D modeling. IIRC the game also will crash if you import and change some of it's pre-existing models though I haven't tried this in a long time so my knowledge could be outdated.

It would require a lot of assets of course, but not only that a team of developers. The closest thing you may get to that is Sweet FX or someone overhauling some of the in world textures.

Heya I just want to take the time here to thank Daneos for all that he is doing. Dragonball is something I am very passionate about and him bringing this game back means the world to me! I had so many great memories and friends I made from this game back when it shut down.. I was so heartbroken when it shut down that for the weeks after it I just went through the days feeling nearly hopeless. Seeing this game get the attention & love is deserves is just a dream come true, and I may sound like a broken record, but.... I can not thank Daneos and all those that have put hard put effort into bringing this game back! Keep up the great work you have my support all the way~! <3

Firstly I would like to say welcome! If you are any sort of DB Fan you should find yourself right at home! This community is quite awesome and shares most of the same common interest as you 9 times out of 10.

Second don't forget to ask questions! The community is very open towards helping others that seek it.