Posts by kbdakillaa

i agree that instant T should stay the same because fighters have to use a skill for it and also they have it in a skill line that requires other skills before unlocking it. hints it takes skill points to learn it as the wish would give it to you for free so if it became a wish you should have longer cool down and have to use a point to unlock it.. to keep the balance so fighters dont lose one towards others that can wish for it.

doesn't code of conduct say. Do not post petitions, “I demand an answer” threads, conspiracy threads, or comments about circumventing the rules. maybe you should think about asking for info and trying to help not stir the crap pot.

hello everyone and thank you all for any help and advice. first of all i have windows 8.1 and i have read all over the forums but can not find a answer to this problem. i have found many of the same cases but no true answer or fix and i have tried all the ways of downloading the game and always run as admen. so too the problem i get to the launcher and as soon as i hit play well start it gives me the typical ?????? message and does not start? tried turning off all computer protecting programs and still get nothing. :cursing: any help appreciated and srry if i dont have timely responses for i work 2nd shift till 1 am.