Posts by diederik

Hola a todos ¿cómo están? tengo la siguiente propuesta:

hay un próximo evento como "Comic con", en Colombia se llama SOFA (Salón del Ocio y la fantasia) veo que como una oportunidad para aumentar nuestra comunidad, que no sé si eso sea posible, pero voy a tratar de introducirnos a la comunidad geek de colombia, hare un cartel, imprimir camisas y tratar de mostrar cómo es nuestro mundo en DBO GLobal

No sé lo que piensen acerca de esto

por favor hagamelo saber

aquí está el enlace del evento: http://www.sofa2016.com/sofa2016/index.php
    en facebook nos pueden encontrar como: Comunidad de Dragon Ball online Colombia

Adiós

Hi everyone how are you, i have the next proposal

there is an upcoming Event like "comic con", in Colombia called SOFA (salon del ocio y la fantasia) "room of entertainment and fantasy"

i see that like an opportunitty to increase our community, i dont know if that is possible, but i will try to introduce us, ill make a poster and print shirts and try to show how is our world in DBO GLobal

i dont know what you think about it
    please let me know

here is the link of the event: http://www.sofa2016.com/sofa2016/index.php

in facebook you can find us as: Comunidad Dragon Ball online Colombia

Bye :):):)

im in the freezer army map in the desert and in the majin boo memorial, and all the missions that requires to pick up stuff (that one when the hand appears) all that when i pick up something dont count me in the quest, i foreit the missions go to npc again go back to the stuff and nothing. domrbody help me to clear if is bug or im doing something wrong

• does anyone already suggest an app to keep us inform about the new things or to enter in this forums, it will be awesome

Like if yo like the :) idea :):thumbsup:

Pd:sorry muy awful english X/

hi i have problems with the skill reset book is not allowing me to do anything, so in that journey i ^^ went to skill reset master, that wasnt working since the beginning rigth?

Hola amigos me encuentran en el juego como Aohdan soy líder del gremio SSjGods, aceptamos gente que hable inglés y/o español para personas que recién comienza o este avanzado

Gracias chaus

But every one is having the almost the same popo gifts, so is not an unfair advantage, it will be unfair if some of the players get it and others not, but yeah you are rigth is better that they remove it, i enjoy more if by my effort i find some gems

hi does anyone know when are we going to have the pet feed, exp fixed, it will improve the game experience a lot.

thks :(:(:(

Hello everyone i need a little help, i have 6 dragon balls but i missed the 4 star dragon ball, im just level 22, i´ve been around all yahhoy west area but i havent found any quest.

PDsorry my awful english, im spanish speaker