Posts by Kish

You can sell drops to NPCs to slowly build up zeni to buy extra stones off AH.

Bruh, I actually sold everything I had from lvl 1 to 40 as an experiment and only accumulated 1 million zeni, selling items to merchants in dbo is a whole joke, especially when 1 u70 pink sells for for like 3kk and you need 5 to stack before using a purple usually to ensure your gear doesn't break.

I 100% agree with this, especially because level 70 quest are completely broken. It would definitely incentivize others to experiment with other classes and not have to worry so much about the discouraging grind on a version of DBO that will ultimately be deleted in the future to bring DBOG 2.0 to everyones main attention. I would highly recommend Daneos to do this just so DBOG 1.0 isn't too much of a headache.

Brother at this point and time you really are gonna have to grind dude, Daneos needs to make 50% EXP increase everyday 24/7 instead of only weekend off the mere fact that the quest on Papaya on DBOG 1.0 are broken.

Hey so i'm wondering why the main account i play on is blocked on the 2.0 client? I haven't broken any in-game or forum guidelines and I can log in and play perfectly fine on the old client. I just need a proper understanding as to why it's happening. Also, I am able to log into the 2.0 client on my alternate account, but this would be an issue when the initial launch happens since I cashed the most on my main account that is currently "blocked" for an unknown reason.

I'm just wondering why my main account is blocked though? I can log into my alternate but the main one I play on, I get the "This Account Has been blocked". I can log on the old server though, I didn't break any guidelines or anything

I just want to say to you guys I freaking love the activeness of all of your bug reports, This is the type of active communication I like to see from you guys! I just wanted to say thanks again for all of your help!

Not quite sure how or why you think the level cap duration is to prevent “deadlines for programmers” because the team was actually close to increasing the cap last week, and making level 55 available one week earlier than scheduled.

In the end we decided to hold back on that decision for the following reasons:

• The nature of the community and their complaints about every little decision the team makes. It was predicted that if the level cap was increased earlier than the 1 month deadline some players would have probably complained.
    • We wanted to stick by our word of 1 month even though there were some players who were complaining about the 45 cap.
    • Some players gave up and didn’t bother treating the cap seriously due to the knowledge of the cap only lasting one month.

This time it was decided to hold back on releasing a timeframe/duration just in case we want to release 60 cap earlier than scheduled, hence why it’s to be annou

Not quite sure how or why you think the level cap duration is to prevent “deadlines for programmers” because the team was actually close to increasing the cap last week, and making level 55 available one week earlier than scheduled.

In the end we decided to hold back on that decision for the following reasons:

• The nature of the community and their complaints about every little decision the team makes. It was predicted that if the level cap was increased earlier than the 1 month deadline some players would have probably complained.
    • We wanted to stick by our word of 1 month even though there were some players who were complaining about the 45 cap.
    • Some players gave up and didn’t bother treating the cap seriously due to the knowledge of the cap only lasting one month.

This time it was decided to hold back on releasing a timeframe/duration just in case we want to release 60 cap earlier than scheduled, hence why it’s to be announced.

I'm not saying that its your sole intent to not announce a date for new releases to extend the process of providing updates for the server, I'm merely hoping that's not the case. You got to see where i'm coming from though. To say "The team is not disclosing the exact duration of how long the level cap will last" , basically means that you can release new caps whenever you please, completely eliminating deadlines. AGAIN i'm not saying that this is your goal to prolong level caps but you got to see where i'm coming from as a player.

The duration of the cap will be announced at a later date.

The team is not disclosing the exact duration of how long the level cap will last because last time we felt this did prevent some players from being able to enjoy the level 45 cap to its full extent that it had to offer.

Level 45 cap had nothing to offer....Most of the community was complaining about Shadow Knights needing to be nerfed because they are probably the only class whose strongest skill is maxed out by the time they are 45. I just hope your decision to not announce a date of future level caps isn't so you guys can keep us at lvl 55 for 3 months to prevent deadlines for the programmers. No disrespect intended just saying.

I recently bought a reset book for my crane hermit to change his build and to my surprise it completly reverted my characters class and skills. I no longer have ssj or my dragonbuffs. I can not spec into my crane hermit skill tree. My Dash/block/flight and charge passive are all gone. (KEEP IN MIND IM LVL 70). Somebody please help this message get to Daneos.

I used the skill reset book on my crane hermit and it completely reset my class and removed my Speed Dash, Block and Ki charge. I also lost my SSJ and my CON Dragon Buff. Please fix I really enjoy the game and would hate to leave because of this.