Posts by mattotk

Well, pve would be comfortable, for real! i have a level 68 fighter and it sucks to farm or doing quest where you have to kill a huge number of mobs killing 1 by 1.

With a pve build you can kill many mobs as you want, using big bang and storm strike as a backup skill.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060010410100010300104010000435001055044001004550000

Now i don't use this build for pve, because that build is a kind of hibrid, and i like to play full pvp or full pve, but that is a good build for sure

maybe they should work on dojo wars and budokai if they finish all bug in tmq
    that we cant start fight for the dojos and budokai titles

Can you tell what happens if you try to invade a dojo and lose? because why someone would buy a dojo if can get one by using force

Admit it, is not, I have not seen a single fighter/swordsman with full Dex while farming. I have a set for Dex and a set for CON and I dodge the same with constitution, is not working, simply as that, the calculation that daneos made to it is not right. With a fighter I can dodge the same attacks as every other class. Yes, I know the dex is deactivated for skills, I'm talking about the mobs (auto attacks), also, I've seen people from level 20 dodging mobs from 68-69. So yeah....Also, I don't wanna get out of the main topic, I already did but, get back to it. The thing is that the actual critical chance is... way lower than before, I don't know if the original game had this low chance or we just have to accustom to the new chance

A dodge based character like a fighter should be able to dodge auto attacks, not everything but a good amount, now with different critical chance calculation and cooldown, i can't rely on skills like storm strike, and my crit build sucks, so i'm forced to play speed and just because i have ssj, if i haven't that, well GG.

And yes Dex is working but not like it should, changing parameters also requires to change different classes, if you don't want to badly affect them, example, Crit build and Dex build doesn't worth it right now, is a waste, defence is not working and skills can't be dodged so we'll have to wait to make a final criticism

Actually using concentration to its max and rp for cd, you can use storm trike every 1 second, until last patch, now i guess that is every 2-3 before the animation is gone.. can't talk about bing bang yet

Edit: since cooldown has other calculation, we can't use storm strike every second, now you must wait like 6 second using rp, so you are dead if you try that, gg for me, now speed is the way..

I'm doing a pve fighter and currently level 32 this is my pre master class build:

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=000110110114010530401210100102000000000000000000000

This build makes thing easier, i already have a pure physical fighter and was hard on those levels, with this build is just the opposite.

I'm not getting sub class because i need to test final effort and energy barrier to it max, right now i'm almost sure that i'll keep those two attacks and if i do this would be my final build:

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=000110410014010040500410000125001155114001041550000

As a fighter you won't be able to kill multiple targets without being hurt, so i use solar flare for this purpose, it has the same radius than storm strike and 2m more than final effort, i alredy tested this skill with 1sp using my level 65 fighter and i noticed the difference and 1sp is just 20% hit rate, if we talk about 70%... is great for a melee character like us, as we can use storm strike every 2 seconds or use final effort to one shot, that's my dream

All i want is ssj fix to be honest.

I don't care about tmqs, never done them back in tw days.

I just quested.

Yeah i really miss ssj and is stupid but over all i miss speed, you can't use a ride while ssj in Rp's