Posts by mattotk

Looks solid, when skill be completely fixed, and if they work like they should.

Is good to see different builds, even if they don't work i plan to play energy and physical build.

Fighter mastery skill is there for a reason, we can't ignore some skills like needle's and that's why y plan to play with energy and just both needle's, storm strike and kidney shot for a good stun, i won't be using quick attack because this won't be a pvp build. but i'll use the kd of energy skills for that purpose and of course final effort, i hope this build work and if it doesn't well is cool i just want to try something different.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=000110410014010040500410100405001055044001002550000

I know that might doesn't have a good increment of damage compared to spirited roar, but spirited roar+prepared to roar is a huge risk, i may change that anyway, need to try first

This is the same that i was thinking, big bang and storm strike should kill any mob, of course is don't know big bang CD using rp and concentration, but storm strike is just 4-5 using rp with concentration, good spam, and i was thinking to use energy crit aswell, maybe as a farm gear.

I have a lvl 60 fighter and ssj has a 35 min cooldown, i can mantain it for more than 50 min but i spam skill too much and forgot about ssj, i lose it. thats the only way i lose ssj

This is a good build but I insist and tell you to grab the dex buff for ever that use increase your crit. Hit hate because you do not need in my opinion of many atks of ki .. 1 because your EP is already going to be low and 2 are many skils of ki you would disnescessary .. well it is my opnion

And i respect your opinion, and really like your build for farm, big bang and storm strike are enough, i really think that your build would fit better, as i love to play melee, if i go full energy i'm going to use full critical energy gloves and stick, one concern is that i may won't be able to keep ep under control, but hey, we have ki burst for that. I may use your build without swiftness skill tree, because looks awesome

So, being an energy fighter would be the best way to level up quickly right?

Big Bang
    Final Effort
    Stack energy skills and weapons?

Can a big bang attack at level 5 kill a lot of mobs at 1 time when you get to higher level content? (55+?)

Don't know. maybe a turtle, but i'm sure that this will do, energy critical damage for weapon and sub weapon, for the rest i have to decide between soul, focus or con...

Yeah, i could make that build but you aren't getting the max of energy. and of course i just want it for that and some fun, i agree with you about final flash. i did a modification to that build, as my instant trasmission fails a lot and i don't use swiftness

Tell me what do you think; http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=060110410114010140102010000405001055034001002550000 i won't rely on Dodge

If you have Big Bang, Final Flash(and no Super Ghost Kamikaze), then Final Effort will be redundant to you. I'd suggest leveling Energy Barrage with Final Effort's points, so you can deal more constant damage from afar.

Not sure how I feel about Solar Flare. You have to get close to land that, and it'll only last for 10 seconds. It's generally alot better when you're all under high pressure. An Energy Fighter doesn't often fight under that kind of pressure. The points COULD go to High Speed Needle so you won't be as extremely lacking in close-quarter combat.

Yes i also was considering that, solar flare in my case can be useful when i run out big bang and i'm rushing through mobs, use solar flare followed for Final effort, they won't hit me too much, " i believe"

i change some skills:
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=000110410114030143104430100135001101101004044150000

add point on fortitude becouse give soul and crit power, stronger energy barrage is the most weak energy skill give only 1 point for knockdown, and use point on energy barrage, 4/4 in quick attack for more time stun and range, yield decrese the constitution in 18% good angainst high hp namek and majin.

(sorry for my english :P)

i agreed with with energy barrier, but i wont need yield because i don't think that is useful, and if im not wrong i can't stack prepare to roar with fortitude and i preffer the attack over critical damage, anyway i can test those skills after all i don't need to get master class, thank you very much for your suggestion, i'll take a part of it

That's what i want to test, because i can spam storm strike wich has a CD of 24 seconds so if big bang and final effort are similar it would be great for grinding

Hi everyone, didn't try an energy fighter yet, but that is going to be my next character and wanted to share what i think that is going to be my build, if you can suggest any change based on your own experience i'll preciate it

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Fighter&build=000110410114010110102430400435001101101004044550000

I added quick attack to for a quick approach and of course with kidney shot for skill cancel, solar flare can save my life if use it right if it works as i believe, i think that i can attack a group of mobs using bigbang or stronger energy barrier and then when they are close, use solar flare and finish them with final effort, also use shake since it can be spammed.
    Still don't know what to do with super high speed needle because it won't have a great damage, i wanted to use might and both needles for the critical, but as i said maybe that is a waste and even a single needle is, hope you can help me, thanks

Este tema no corresponde a guìa de jugadores..., y el problema es tu scouter/rastreador, puede que lo tengas que activar usando la T o directamente este roto u no estè equipado

You can play an energy fighter, easy for pve but i can't say the same for pvp

Awesome.
    Then as mentioned before by the other users and the Dev like you quoted. As long as you do not accept and learn your sub class / masterclass / second class you will be able to use NPC skill reset at any level :)

Yes, i did it after i saw your comments, now i have to try different skills and see what is worth for me and my style, hard part.

Thanks for all the help

Hi everyone, i'm playing Dende right now and looks like is going to be hard to leveling, so i have two choices, i can keep playing without growing and once i get the levels i need to make a good build ill do an skill reset, the second one is not so clear to me, because i saw this update that says that if you have the second class you won't be able to perform an skill reset: - Reset skills at NPC works until Level 100 but ONLY with first class. Second class can not reset skills at NPC.

If i grow up, ¿that counts as second class? or ¿i must complete the sub class quest? ?(

Thanks.

I actually have some previous history with you im BuuWhoUlose (the majin you helped level) I have over 6 if you havent yet found a seller ill sell too you... hit me up on my namek GastCarcolh ( the L is actually an eye)

Thank you very much! ill ask you if you still have books, already spend my zeni in something else