Posts by mattotk

Hello everyone, i'm not playing since may but i have opened the game from time to time to check things, i never got any update to download and i'm using the new launcher.

So my question is, ¿is normal that my launcher doesn't download anything?

Thanks for your time8):thumbup:

El cheff es para buff ofensivos, te darías fuerza, alma, mucha vida, destreza y hit rate, y para dar props usarías el buff de mighty majin, es buena combinación si.

El ultimate es defensivo, Da bastante vida pero menos que el cheff, tiene un buff grupal de propiedades el cual supera en cantidad al de mighty majin pero tambien consume más sp, destaca más que nada por el regen que da en energía y vida, es muy bueno para tanks y para farm.

Yo prefiero el ultima para buffs en pve, a menos que quieras que buffarte con daño.

So kaioken should be like that, is kind of funny how some people complains about dot damage or calculations when they get beneffits from that.

Sometimes all agree that the game should be like retail and then in open beta Daneos should start with changes, but now they don't, if kaioken was like that then it should remain like that, but of course, many calculations are different so that wouldn't work and just would mess with the game.

Now from double speed to 5% and no crit chance multiplier... well that's a big change.

Honestly i think that kaioken should be like was in retail, but that would imply many changes in different calculations, unless you want to break damage, anyway this is no excuse because if that change would require to change many calculations, then those calculations are also wrong.

Exactly. DW is not a DPS class, and it doesn't need higher dmg. DW is a pretty good tank atm, but it definitely needs something more in order to be the best tank. Not too much OP. One or two more aggro-eating skills or an AoE KD on Cyclone or simply increase its base FOC.

Indeed, i wouldn't like an op dw, we need just a little but significant rework, something that make us able to protect our party and to keep the aggro.

Right now sk is better for that, and we are relegated to be a farm class. i'll use dw anyway because is my favourite class in game, but even for me the class lacks of usefulness compared to the "pvp tank" aka sk.

Hmmm, it shouldn't be better but yes, dw class needs a rework.

Thinking on dw purpose, they should focus in aggro, defense and skills to improve the party, dw doesn't need damage as sk, but we need what we should have, the best pve tank.

Indeed the amount of defense is around those numbers, and yes, i don't believe for a second that the current damage is like tw, still need to rework.

I had 18k DEF and I still took over 250+ dmg from mobs that should do less than 100 damage.

You’re comparing around 10K DEF
    (estimating that his armor is like full +8 on dende or maybe even +9) versus
    18k DEF.

A dark warrior using +7 gear has almost 6k physicall defense, i doubt that a dende would have 9k with +9 gear, of course as you do, i also have dende and dw, so things may be worst than you think.

Nice post.

Retail = as the original dbo taiwan, but to be honest i don't know if that is completely true, maybe they just think that the old dbo was like this. I know that i don't,

Lucky drop, as Daneos explained is a chance to get more % of getting a good drop, for example if the upgrade stone drop rate is 2% then that % would be increased, he didn't say by how much.

Right geared DW is hard to kill, cc150 anti critic aura, anti critic gloves, anti critic jacket and he can tank critics.

He become hard to kill and he attack everyone, and ofc confusion is really good.

Now since he is hard to kill, he can always revive other people with popos, and you know how it goes on budokai. xD

Revive few DPS chars and game over but still DW is farm king above all soo his main goal is PVE and farming.

Indeed, anyway, dw need a buff or replace some useless skills like dragon pledge as you need to have 30% health or less and using guard, even disastrous blow is very useless, as a dw you have low success rate, and if you try that in pvp gg, don't know why he has so many physicall skills when his physicall damage sucks, it feels like a joke.

Maybe you are right, but right know there is an overuse of fighter and sk and many people are just really bad using them, i even use kd in my sword and people get mad because i'm not a karma, well this is just how community is.

I'm not sure about dw beeing good at party pvp, because they never were popular even for that.

Just increase taunt duration, range and you will keep aggro how much you want.

Still, I saw DW in action in CC, and it can keep good aggro and dmg is ok, for tanker at least.

As i said i main dw, and i'm just saying this because i already tried different builds, specially pve and of course used maxed taunt, even with both taunts, a speed class will steal the aggro very easily and there is nothing that you can do about that.

As you said sk outperforms dw against bosses, not again multiple mobs and if you check their skill tree there is the answer, but in cc you will find a lot of energy attack mobs, and sk is better for that, i feel like you must be 100% focused to play dw in cc 70+, to be really useful,

I agree with cosmos, altjoight I haven't played the character....and

what is "a real fight", if not ranked....even with modusa accessories, confusion should still last a brief period of time....the point is that with enough practice...any DW can be good in PvP, as shown in sendoku's vids....the only thing keeping you back is gear...and that comes with hard work. One more thing...I dont have to play the class to know its good at PvP....I've seem great pvp DWs I'm dbog amlnd fought them so it is possible.

there are many ways to win ranked, but if you actually have to kill someone you need a really good gear and weapons, and if they have anti confusion the effect will last 1 sec, so don't say nonsense, any dw can't be good, you need to really to learn how to play, is not like fighter, karma, sk that are op at the moment, and fighter still need dodge.

You do need to play a class otherwise you are arguing without knowledge, videos can be guides, but if you really wan't to learn i recommend you sendoku and mythrandir's guide about dw, you can find sendoku guide in this forum and mythrandir's in dbocom, the reason i'm talking to you is because i found your argument as a misguide, other people may think that you are right because they also saw those videos and what other proof would they need? if they never really played dw,

I dont think you all understand that this DP disabled wasn't intentional by the Devs....its most likely a side effect of the new update and they said they're working on it.....DWs are fine at pve and PvP....but its harder for PvP, but I mean, look at Sendoku's DW vids....if thats not an amazing class then idk....

On a side note, at lol 70 energy seige can do 3k average....that isn't OP upgrades.....so thats already almost full health....with 4 mobs is more than full.

Well, obviously you didn't play dw, just a video watcher..., sendoku videos are very far from the truth, he just throws people from the arena, in a real fight he has no chance, or you didn't pay attention to the fact that he was wearing no armor and bad weapons?, also he used confusion to charge rp, dark warrior without rp is done.

Sendoku did those videos when we couldn't get mudosa accesories...,, so confusion wasn't decreased.

If you are going to say something about a class, at least play it first.

It never deal 20k on that healing skill. Never.

It was always around 5k the best, maybe sometime abit higher.

Dragon punishment heals a 817% of the damage dealt, this meant that if you hit 2k you would heal over 16k.

Dark warrior is a poor damage class, but best tank, so if you have a good heal you can do well in exchange of that damage, plus the skil is for pve, and dark warrior is one of the few classes that suck at pvp.

That would require the entire skill, add 2 mobs to the maximum, i use dw as a main, and with damage % is really good, just solve the bugs and we are done, i can't test the new heal from skill because the heal is disabled, but if the amount is less than 20k while attacking 8 mobs, well... that would suck.

I guess that the real break point is that other classes like fighter, turtle, make insane damage, with a lot of less cd, you know what i mean, i even have fighter and swordman, anyway, this isn't a definitive patch, is just test.

cranes had enough nerf by removing lost in time(a real stun having 5 sec duration maxed if not mistaken) back in dbo they thought they compensated for it by adding 4 useless skills and 1k slashes which was the only good skill which still didnt compensate for that loss , Yet nerfing this class again?

First i guess the team should think about the class as a whole before nerfing a skill, It's right the skill was op but not the class and it was made to be op to support an already nerfed class , not mentioning the conditions and the long CD of the skill 2mins. This is one of the classes that needs a buff not a nerf.

I don't own a crane but i can perfectly agree with this "First i guess the team should think about the class as a whole before nerfing a skill" has entirely sense, if you check the whole skill tree, you can see how is supposed to work,