Posts by Happypie90

well a while ago my norton dident like dbog it always removed a texture file so i couldent play, i had to always re install dbog just to play for a couple of hours, but one day i forgot to tell my norton to let dbog access wifi and that screwed eveyrthing up, and i tried today for the first time in for ever to install everything is going well, i searched everything and it was safe it seemed like the fault was wrong i was really happy, then when i started, the wifi still isent letting dbog use it so i thought i would ask around here on the forum to see if anyone could help me ive put the program under the firewalls protections so it should work but it still isent owrking os yeah if anyone could help i would really appriciate it, srry if i did any spelling errors, english is my second launguage, and if i put this thread on the wrong.... thread? im not used to putting up stuff on forums, thank you for listening and maybe helping.

Welp i just looked it seems tex pak has something called WS.Reputation.1 in it and that is what makes my anti virus system go ape shit christ and it always says that the tex pak came out nearly a week ago and less than five people using my anti virus has it >-<

Welp it says "Authentication failiure" so im just askign if its only me or everyone else too because i did see my anti virus program (wich has been fucking with dbog uninstalling texture paks for the game) just denied so that dbog cant connect to wifi just wanted to ask if its only me before i try to reinstall dbog for the 50th time cause of my anti virus system. :(