Posts by QueenLisaxXx

I honestly don't think DBO is pay to win. Sure, +13 gear isn't something everyone has, but its something everyone can get. True pay2win would be in games like Dragon Nest where you'd need to max gear to kinda surviveIt the rewarding dungeons, and the only way to do that is to buy items from their cash-shop. I originally played up to lvl 62 with +0 gear and had no issues. PvP was hard, but it wasn't important to me.

Through smart investments and luck, you'll get enough money to sustain yourself. If you use cash, you just take the lazy-man's way out, and that's not even frowned upon, at the end of the day, smart planning and economic knowlege can get you enough money and skills without paying a dime.

Kaioken is actually very useful as far as I can see, but it's mainly important in classes such as Ultimate Majins, Dendes and Poko priests who dedicate their builds to being support and using auto-attack (since I think auto-attack speed is also boosted while Kaioken).

Still, its better than SSJ if you have decent constitution and energy, and an alternative SSJ for non-saiyan classes.