Posts by fidelmix

Will Daneos lower cd for all transformations to be like 30 minutes or less? Because 1 hour is seriously too long. Makes me consider using kaioken more in a build.

I think that was discussed somewhere, but no, it won't be changed.

But the super Saiyan is easier to maintain?

Martial Artists can't hold SSJ, unless they have EP regen gear.

Antigamente no Dragon Ball Online se você apertava "T" aparecia a visão do scouter, mostrando o nosso poder de luta e o do inimigo, no pre beta não tem essa função. Ela será novamente adicionada no beta?

Não te esqueças que essa versão já nao existe ... a NTL quando atualizou o sistema de craft, mudou tb o scouter, essa versao era quando colocavas chips de critc def/ bleed def / etc ... no scouter!

O que eu penso da sua build?

1 - Você é Turtle Hermit (pela build que fez) , entao é inutil ir com Bleed Skills (Damage over Time [DoT] ), isso é para Crane Hermit.
    2 - 0 buffs / 0 Debuffs = inutil de novo, todas as classes precisam de buffs para melhorar a sua jogabilidade.

Maximizar todas as habilidades é simplesmente um erro, entao convém sacrificar pontos em habilidades e colocar em buffs/debuffs.

Eu recomendo assim:

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Turtle-Hermit&build=01000004000001000000303030012255533333104432130

Atenção que Spiritual Damage Boost e Spiritual Damage Breakthrough não se juntam, muitas pessoas erram em maximizar estes dois buffs pensando que pode colocar os 2.
    Tal como, Physical Defense Boost e Spiritual Defense Boost.
    Ae voce pergunta: "entao porque maximizou esses 2 Defense Boost?"
    Simples ... Solo Budokai / Mudosa. :)

Espero ter ajudado,

1 - You loose all ur quest progression when disconnected.

2 - When selecting another player and use a chargeable skill E.g. Kamehameha, game crashes. (not in duel) happened 3 times.

3 - Even if u leave ur party, u're still able to talk in Party chat.

4 - Selecting Group PVP match,the game crashes.

So im gonna supmit my first bug report.
    Some mobs has a problem where they don't want to run over to me as a spiritualist. After testing it a few times, it seems that it only happens when i'm at a certain distance :)
    I have a picture to show the bug and the distance i found was where the bug happened :)

Its a minor bug, but you asked us to give you all the bug reports we could find. I'll post in this thread from now on when/if i find more :)

Keep in mind all the bugs reported here in this topic by me is not ment as a negative thing. :) i see them, test them out and if they are a bug and not a problem on my end, i'll write them here :) I'm only happy to be able to help making this game better :) So thanks for letting me~

and i noticed one thing too ... if u kill the "scared" mob, u wont receive any XP unless u're close to it.

Sorry but, you call urself a veteran? Did u know that Spiritual Damage Boost and Spiritual Damage Breakthrough do not Stack?

show me game with free reset skills

Star Wars: The Old Republic ...do you know it ? probably not, otherwise u wouln't be asking that ^^
    I have 8 chars there, 4 on each faction -
    Republic :
    - 2 tanks (Guardian and Shadow), 1 Healer (Commando), 1 DPS (Gunslinger)
    Imperial :
    - 2 DPS (Marauder and Sorcerer), 1 Tank (Powertech), 1 healer (Operative) (its just to show u that im not lying to u lol )

Feast you eyes on this :
    This game has 3 types of account, Subscriber/Preferred Status/F2P ...
    imo, it has the most expensive "cash shop" i've seen in most MMO games, regardless the monthly subscription (€10.99 in Portugal), now this game don't use any item like reset books or something like that, it actually has a NPC called "Skill Mentor" that resets Tree Skill, obviously subscribers DO NOT pay for it, because ... cm'on u're already paying €11 p/month ... lol
    Pref status and F2P accounts are the ones that pays for the resets, but wait it isnt over ...
    the game gives you 1x FREE reset per week , (Yes, read again ... 1x F R E E reset per week) for both account types (F2P and Pref status), now , if you want to reset it again, it requires credits (zeni) and you will pay a fee depending on your character' level, and i can assure you that, at level 55 you will pay around 1.5k credits (ikr that's like: kill 2 mobs, loot their coins and - Voilá, i have money for the reset), BUT , this fee changes on much times u reset on the same week, so it goes like this :
    (lvl 55)
    1st reset : free 2nd reset: 1,5k 3rd reset : 4k 4th reset : 10k 5th reset : 40k ... you will pay much more after the 5th ...
    So with all this, i can assure you nothing will change the gameplay of DBO, like boredomness or game will be easy or something like that ...
    But i also understand one thing ... each game has its own mechanics and playstyle, and you can't compare or implant stuff from any other games ..
    but those little things like reset books, inventory slots locked, extra character slots, credit cap, are just crap stuff to make you spend you money, or should i say ... suck up ur wallet! lol
    There are plenty ways to make players spend their money ... for example, i'd rather pay €20 on things that can actually be useful, like ... dogis, weapons, armors,vehicles, etc ... (i know weapons and armors will make this game a Pay 2 win, but it's just an example), or even if Daneos make a pack that contains (1 Dogi, 1 dogi ball, 1 Ustone) for like €25,
    i will defenatly buy it, because these are actually useful and it's a game content ...

P.s.: I apologize for any bad english ... but i think it's understandable haha :D