Posts by KazunaK

I was mainly checking! I'll be around a bit later, though not for long today. In about 3 and a half hours maybe, if you're on then. :P If I could get on earlier I would.

Kind of curious about this guild. I'm level 35 exactly in game, and the guild sounds pretty neat. My character is Kazuna in game. Would I be able to jump in or nay?

So, I was playing the game a little while ago, and when I ended up dying, I respawned with everything as ???, completely unidentified. A friend of mine also got this glitch, and it seems to have not fixed itself for them either.

450a1eff43.jpg

Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

Hopefully this is in the correct section of the forum, if not, feel free to move the topic and give me a slap on the wrist. xD

So, a small bug that's come to attention is using the Armor Upgrade coupon, which was received in one of the Popo Gift Boxes. It's advertised in the description as a free upgrade (+12) that lasts for 2 days, though it seems to be bugged when I attempt to use it.

I would provide screenshots but due to the server being a little glitched I can't do that at this very moment.

Regardless, what happens is basic enough. I go to the Upgrade Merchant, and ask for a strength upgrade. I then put the armor in, which happens to be level 8 gear. I have checked to make sure that it does not have any upgrades, so that the item should work. Next, I put the coupon in, which again, is apparently a guaranteed success +12. When I click upgrade, the card DOES show up, though attempting to click it does nothing.

None of the buttons on the screen work after this point. I am still in game, able to type in the chat, even view the map, but I can't access the logout button, nor can I edit my inventory or move around. Essentially, I'm stuck in the upgrade menu unable to do anything until I restart the game entirely.

I have yet to try upgrading gloves to a higher level with the Weapon Upgrade coupon, but I assume it would potentially do the same thing. I'll give an update if no-one else does as soon as I can.

EDIT: After some browsing through the forum I've found this bug is actually already addressed in multiple places. Whoops.

After attempting to use a seemingly bugged item, I had to disconnect from the server, and since then, I've been stuck for a while now, yes. It seems that the server is going under a major bug at the moment. Best bet is to wait for a developer to come online and check it out themselves, so sit tight for now.

Try restarting the launcher a few times, maybe it'll fix it. If not, the bug may be a bit more of a problem than I thought.

EDIT: Seems the issue has resurfaced for me, too. Though again, waiting it out simply fixed it?