Posts by SSJDale

Hi there,

It seems that the camera is different in the new 2.0 client version, the camera appears to be "zoomed" although the player model remains the same, it only appears to affect the players surroundings.

Screenshots attached. Notably this is hard to make out on a single frame and may be better as a video file which can be sent if required.

I like it, adds more dynamics to the combat. I might actually use this skill for a change after this update. Keep em coming!

Hey guys!

Can someone link me to a high DPS build for human fighter? Character is level 41 atm focusing mainly on PvE

I know i should test my own builds but i dont want to waste skill resets.

Would be helpful if you could use this to show me: Class Builder

Thanks guys!

Hey,

I don't know if i'm too late, but i managed to find a workaround for your error. Please read the below. Thanks!

• The current Chrome dev version (the one that's out at the time I'm writing this) Seems to enable QUIC by default, a new experimental protocol. HOWEVER, this way Google and Twitter do not load (Chrome stops loading with the error message ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY). To fix this just go to chrome: // flags / # enable-quic (maybe you need to Log write this into the address bar by hand or copy and paste it) and set the use of QUIC to "Disabled" (or whatever it's called In the German version of Chrome). Restart and you should be good to go.
    • Edit: Since the article had a few views already I have to admit that. I had to disable SPDY completely to use Chrome again. So I just start Chrome with the parameter -use-spdy = off. I've put a small guide for Debian together Which you can find here: https://gist.github.com/Ditti4/3e83751a2875ac10f1ad

Hey!

740 error code points to the .exe not being ran with elevated privileges.

To fix this simply right click the installer and hit "Run as Administrator".

If you are running from a standard account, hold "Shift" and right click the installer and then select "Run as different user",

From here you can enter the credentials of an administrator account.

You shouldn't need to download game boosters or set CPU priority to high or anything like that.

DBO is a low requirements game that should not be challenging to run.

Can you please post your laptops specifications?

All you should need to do is install latest GPU/ APU graphics drivers from the manufacturers website.

There should be no compatibility issues with Win 10, also try running the game in windowed mode in the games graphics settings.

Your fps drops may also be lag and not fps drops, try entering a low populated channel and make sure your laptop has the necessary bandwidth to upload/ download to the games global server and sync properly.

Its a nice idea, although all i can really see is a brightness and colour increase as opposed to an actual ENB mod.

It would be Amazing if there was a was to greatly increase render distance in this game.

I can see why this mod would be useful to people though. Maybe add an option to raise sharpness/ LoD if that's possible?

Anyway, nice mod!

Hey Guys,

Is there any way to change the full game language to English? Like NPC conversations etc.

There seems to be an option in the launcher settings although a command prompt opens and sticks at "language patcher by dbocom
    reading translations".

This has been running for over 5 hours and will not move. Any suggestions?

Thanks. ?(