Posts by Fluffy

Well, unfortunately, I just bought a pair of gloves lol. These would still be preferable, but I am totally broke now. I would have paid around 120 kk probably

I will probably just stick with the gloves I bought tho, since they seem to be working quite well for me (27% e crit +8 with 253 base e attack & wild attribute) Bought em for 85 kk (which was a little in excess as to what I would have preferred, but whatever lol)

Poko is a MUCH more interesting and fun class to play, but as far as I am aware, their main DPS skills are bugged beyond belief (If I am incorrect here, someone please do the honors of rectifying this potential misconception).

Dende is "ok" but I would personally never even think about playing one. If you want to heal players then the choice is obvious :O

There are lvl 70 gloves with 1160 and 1220 attack speed. I believe I remember hearing somewhere that the attack speed number refers to the interval of time between animations of auto attack. I believe it is milliseconds or something with 1160 being 11.60 milliseconds and 1220 being 12.20 milliseconds.

Can anyone confirm this is how things still work in DBOG? I initially thought that 1220 attack speed would be preferable since it is a higher number and the majority of stats work that way.

I'm looking to buy a very specific type of mask. It is lvl 60 but has the same exact design as the normal mob drop lvl 53 "Blank Mask". I saw this type of mask on Auction House a while back, but didn't buy it as it had bad stats. I wish I had taken a picture, however, as it would make describing it as simple as posting an image.

I need the mask to have a lot of energy crit dmg% (I believe 24% would be the max, since I saw lvl 58 sub weapons with a maximum of 23%). I have a lot of zenni to spend on this and higher upgrade lvl is preferred. For reference, take a look at this screenshot below (which I took a few weeks ago; pls note I have FAR more zenni than this at the moment ^^) Ideally, having the mask be +5, +8, +11, or +14 would be preferable. Please let me know via this thread if you have the mask in question.

1487054416949.png

No, it was fixed. Crane bleed increases also with critical hits.

It obviously increases with critical hits. the question is whether or not "Critical % Dmg" on gear influences the amount of dmg gained from a crit. In TW Cranes were the only class with DoT that wouldn't get even a slight boost in DoT dmg from crit %. Unlike SKs for example.

Um... I literally just made an alt character and leveled her from 1-30 in one sitting (meaning I did not even get up off my ass for the entirety of the grinding process).

All I did was do normal quests... didn't even buy any fancy upgraded gear to lvl faster... also I did everything solo (and I hardly used any of those exp boost items either). It took about 12 or so hours, but wasn't much of an issue since I had tons of podcasts to listen to that I had been saving up for such an occasion :O

All it takes to get the lvl 30 in one day, is perseverance and no lollygagging. Get serious, and it'll be over before you know it ^^

It better be stat fix.... I have over 2,240 hit rate and 80+ energy crit rate and it basically makes no difference whatsoever LMAO! I still miss mobs on Papaya 4-5 times in a row with skills occasionally. Shadow Knights at plat with no resistance gear resisting my stuns, while fighters with full DEX gear unable to resist XD\

Oh, almost forgot, Boss NPC needs to be fixed as well. I got over 400 silver coins and cannot exchange a single one due to the bug that has persisted for the past week or so. (It's funny how the bug started the moment I had enough coins to finally get a title xD)

As someone who has dedicated many hundreds of hours in order to lvl up and acquire all the expensive dogis and gear I currently have, I certainly would prefer if the game data was not wiped. It would be really awesome to not have to re-do all that hard work all over again. Then again, Daneos did say from the very beginning that the data would be wiped once Open Beta began. Hell, it's even on the launcher now, so that makes me think he will remain adamant in keeping his word in this regard.

What I wonder is whether or not it is POSSIBLE to maintain all the character data on the servers after it moves into open beta. If that is feasible, I see no reason why Daneos couldn't at bare least provide us with a paywalled feature allowing us to access our old character data. I mean, I am the first one to call out cashers for being "cheaters" for using real world money to make progress in their game faster and easier, but EVEN I would totally cash if it meant being able to keep all my progress from Pre beta.

I believe Servers are down xD

I know that channel 1 is down, but all the others seem to be up. I have no problem getting on to the game. I can run and fly around and see other people doing likewise. I have been playing Dbog for quite awhile, and I do not recall anything like this happening before... Usually if the servers are down, the game kicks you out, doesn't it? I don't get any disconnect error message or anything.

Ok, so my friends' list backlist completely became blank, my guild is gone, I cannot access Auction House, and I cannot see anything on trade chat, lfg chat, or any other chat. I can see other players moving around freely and so on. I tried logging off and on several times but to no avail.

I remember something like this happening a few times in the Taiwanese version of the game, but I forget what the remedy was. Is the whole server disconnected atm? If you have any idea, please post below

Thank you in advance =^-^=