Posts by Fluffy

SO first you have this white stone no decrease for over a year, many ppl getting +15 with it.
    And now you suddenly do a update break is -2?
    That sounds totally fair :P

^With a name like "Cashalot" it's kinda hard to take your input seriously :O

I hate Daneos as much as the next guy, but even I have to stick up for his side in this particular situation. That is simply how White stones worked in DBO Korean, Taiwanese, and Hong Kong :O I don't see an issue with him fixing the breaking system for white stones.

Of course, I will not deny that Daneos is a greedy fucker lmao

Dude, try using Google Translate.
    I have no fucking idea about what you're talking about.

LMAO, that lack of tolerance xD

Op clearly wants to know where to find the DB scouter (aka the one you buy from the hidden merchants in several dungeons including the notorious Aria Waterfall)

I know that not having a waifu can make life very stressful, but there is no need to lash out to innocent noobs posing earnest inquiries on the forums :O

So, Scorpio finally has its specs revealed

^And Jesus, is it disappointing. The moment he said "2.3 ghz CPU clock speed" it was all over. I CANNOT believe that Microsoft refused to learn form the MASSIVE disappointment of the Ps4 Pro with its incredibly dated CPU bottlenecking its decent GPU. Now we have the Scorpio, delivering all its fabled 6 TFlop GPU performance, BUT it still has a variation of that TIRED old obsolete Jaguar CPU from half a decade ago. The Direct X 12 on board chip is going to alleiviate all the shortcomings of the CPU, you say? Ok, thats great for new titles that SUPPORT DX 12, ..... but what about the MASSIVE number of titles that either already exist on the platform, or will come out eventually that do NOT support DX 12? *SMFH*

For all the idiots saying "this thing is cutting edge!" ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AiQlu7h5C4&feature=youtu.be&t=15m11s

First the Pro: disappointed on all fronts but I got one just cuz I needed a PS4 (and I had waited til this point to buy one so why not get the *slightly* better version?). Then the Switch, which is a complete piece of trash (which brings a fucking tear to my eye considering how freaking amazing Nintendo was in the NES-NGC generations). Disappointing last-gen Tegra x1 chip integration, when the Pascal iteration would have been better in every single way (while still being cheap AF). Switch was just a plain facepalm for me, after waiting months in anticipation; and that is without mentioning all the damn hardware problems the thing has. Now the Scorpio is once again leaving me out in the cold with NOTHING to look forward to in the forseeable future for gaming. And don't tell me "oh get a PC then" because I find PC gaming to be a huge pain in the ass. Gaming is meant to be an enjoyable experience; PC is just a frustration inducing nightmare with how much micro-management is necessary to get things to run "perfectly". Yes PC is objectively BETTER, but I personally don't want anything to do with it -.-

*sigh*.... Idk, man. Things are just getting straight up depressing. All I can do now is wait on Sony for the PS5, which will likely take forever and underperform when it finally hits the market judging by all these other failures so far....

I wish another company came outta nowhere and just blew me tf away with a new console. Like if Sega came back with a "Dreamcast 2" or Atari with some crazy new console. Things have become stagnant, and I am not liking it.

Please tell me this whole Xbox Scorpio "reveal" was merely an April Fool's prank and Microsoft will actually give us the REAL specs at e3, showing off that it actually has a PROPER Cpu running around 3.5-4 ghz clock speeds... (please, please, PLEASE! Q.Q)

Self destruction wave is the same damage type as Superkame from turtles, if wear like 33% crit glove+axe it does apeshit dmg
    Its a nice combo with violent slice damage+stun, because of the charging time self destruction wave has.
    I had it in TW, and once i turn 70 here on SK i will simply show u xD
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/4911/

^Woah shit, Daneos implemented legendary lvl 70 drops? :O

What more can I say besides.... FINALLY (ya lazy ass bastard)

I personally enjoy Dragon Ball Super. I like the humor of it, DBZ was too serious. Also the pacing of the story is significantly better than DBZ was. I liked DBZ a lot but anybody who doesn't think the Frieza Saga just drags on more than twice as long as it needed to be should watch it again without nostalgia goggles. Just that part of DBZ was 68 episodes, compared to a total of 84 episodes so far in Super where we've seen like four times as many story arcs. I can't argue that I miss the previous animation style, clearly the computerization of this series is a bad thing, but it does mean that we get more fun with our DB friends since the alternative is too cost-prohibitive and the reason why they would reuse the same stock footage repeatedly during DBZ during certain points. And I realize everyone loves to see their Saiya-jin screaming and launching massive ki balls at each other, but filler is actually a good thing. It means we get to see more of the characters motivations beyond just, "Oh this big guy is attacking, I must fight!" And now we're getting the universal survival tournament arc, which is going to bring back into greater focus several characters who had just been tossed by the wayside in the pursuit of bigger kabooms. All-in-all I greatly enjoy the direction DBS is taking. I just think people should give it a chance - if you discover it's not you, cool. Don't watch it then. But you're here to begin with because of being a Dragon Ball fan. Internet flame wars be damned, it's more Dragon Ball, and it's Dragon Ball you haven't seen yet.

If you think the only way to properly develop characters is by incorporating filler into a series, then I don't know what to tell you other than "you are wrong".

Filler is just made to fill gaps between meaningful parts in the series; it is not simply "any extended period of time without fighting". Dragon Ball was never exclusively about the combat; it was a mixture of adventure, fighting, and chill comedic elements. DBZ was way heavier on the combat aspect, sure. But there were tons of scenes without fighting; many of which were used to build up to the fighting scenes, which worked astonishing well imo.

DBZ is FAR from perfect. If I was to give it a score out of 10 i'd say somewhere around a 7.5-8. I don't even think DBZ is in my top 10 list of favorite anime/manga. But DBZ is still superior to DB, DB GT, and DBS in my opinion.

Andromeda was just way too "generic Gorillaz song" for me. It was like someone had a checklist trying to make it sound as "Gorilla-ish" as possible without bringing anything else to the table.

I enjoy all genres of music. I generally judge songs on an individual basis instead of just writing it off due to being something I don't conventionally like. For example:

^Two songs with completely different genres. Neither of these genres are the type of thing I conventionally enjoy. Yet, somehow, these two songs managed to become some of my favorite Gorilla songs of all time.

What do you guys think of the new singles released by Gorillaz? It's been a long 7 years since their last album...

I have very mixed feelings. Overall, the new album seems to be a disappointment after the IMMACULATE Plastic Beach. I have listed the songs below in order from the best to worst (imo). Saturnz Barz & Let me Out are the only two I'd say are even worthy of being associated with an amazing group like Gorillaz.

Isn't that quest for a UD? :O

I wouldn't be surprised if it was indeed bugged, but I think you should wait for someone else's answer tbh. Sorry I cannot be of more help, as I never really participated in instanced dungeons to lvl up (Only instances I do are Kraken and Cell x for access's; ofc that was in TW since DBOG hasn't implemented these features yet)

As far as I know (from when I last played) Success rate is not working properly just like Resistance, Hitrate, and Dodgerate.

I have 2,200+ hitrate and I can miss skills up to 5 times in a row against other people with no DEX/ dodge gear. And sometimes someone with FULL Dex gear will be unable to dodge a single attck or stun from me even as much as 4 duels in a row.

Attack on Titan? Get outta here with this trash, new-age, rubbish excuse for a Shounen series. GB2 watching Bleach and Dragon Bull Shit, OP.

Or maybe get some taste and watch a REAL man's animu like Kodomo no Jikan for example~

B4DD4SS, Aye? XD

Well, I spelt it correctly in the title; you should count yourself lucky >:O

I take it the explanation I provided above was sufficient to fully answer your inquiry posed to me several days ago in-game? (That was the short version *hint hint*)