Posts by Fluffy

Well, in Open beta, you better buy them u65s at the start for like 1.5kk and then wait a year to make 400% your wasted money :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Idk if I'm even gonna play Open Beta...

I've got so much other shit to do, I don't think it will be possible. Even if I didn't have much to do, I don't think I would have the tolerance to slave away for another 200+ hours just to get lvl 70 and "decent" gear. Not to mention the other 500 hours to really get the "good" stuffs :O Main reason I was able to grind all those hours was due to the INTENSE nostalgic cravings I had for DBO over the past 4 years. Ever since a little birdie (read: Griffel) told me about the DBOR project and I have had an insatiable appetite to just "live" in the DBO world once again.

Needless to say 600+ hours is enough to satisfy that hunger >.>

start using bot then

^Pretty much the only way to combat the prices. I farmed all those hours legit for nothing. Selling red stones for 10 kk, blue for 8, purple for 50... now people sell at 3-5x the price. Pretty much all work done before is now rendered pointless.

This is the main reason I stopped playing. I thought I was long done with all the boring "work" associated with MMOs but now bullshit prices are rampant forcing players to continue "working" until server is wiped....

It just seems like bashing your head against a concrete wall at this point :/ Personally, I would prefer to spend my downtime trying to get Platinum trophies in NieR:Automata or Horizon Zero Dawn. Maybe I could fire up the old Xbone and try for all the achievements in Forza Horizon 3; anything would be less monotonous than farming fucking mobs with bugged dodge rate for 8 hours straight every night u_u

Well, I mean...

You kinda threatened a moderator, so...

^Other people did not believe why I was banned in trade chat yesterday. This thread is merely to present evidence.
    Even Arubaru was telling me that Ayame was NOT the one who banned me.

Also, in response to your comment, he threatened me first. If someone is going to abuse their administrative power to unjustly attack me, then there is no way in hell I would have any kind of respect for that person.

For those of you who expressed disbelief at the reason I was banned when we were talking in Trade chat yesterday, here you go. My initial post was deleted, it said "Mods are not to be trusted >.<;" or something along those lines

1490825133846.png

^And then I was suddenly banned, so I assumed it was him who banned me

Must be a really good guy xD I've seen CON 28 for 90 - 120kk

^He had to put it back up like 3 times too for it to sell. I saw it three days in a row lol

Cashers want the quick money! Sure, crafters do want QUICK money, but they are okay with their regular profits!
    Cashers (High +d items, White Stones, Dogis and such) are those who are getting extremely greedy here!

^Yeah I don't get that shit lol. Why are people so willing to pay ludicrous prices for shit they SHOULD be able to get way cheaper? I mean, if you were a booze hound irl and suddenly all the stores raised the prices of your favorite beverage to like 50 bucks per bottle when it was only 10 dollars before, I cannot imagine anyone in their right mind paying that shit.

If the sellers see that NO ONE will buy at these prices, that is the only way to get the prices to lower, imo

As the master of my guild, I've been selling them armors and weapons they need with a low/fair price, because it's impossible to get something decent in the auction house.

I have noticed most decent gear (yes lvl 70 crafted too), is SUPER cheap. Like, I saw several days in a row, someone trying to sell Majin crafted boots +5 with like 27 CON for like 25 kk. And nobody was buying it lmao. I already have 28CON boots +4 so I didn't really need it, but it was ludicrous to see something like that selling so cheap while a single u70 blue is like practically the same price -.-

Honestly, I like the bright vibrant colors in the DBS anime. It could have brought a whole new level of artistic mastery to Dragon ball as a franchise. But instead the animators decided to jerk off instead of put in the necessary hours to make something magical -.-

Animation studios in Japan run their employees like freakin slave drivers these days, so it's to be expected

People want to go to TW economy!
    That's totally fine by me, but how QUICK they're doing it is NOT!

^Can't agree enough.

Back when I started playing dogis were around 12 kk. After I got back from my 4 month ban they jumped to 40 kk. Then just a week or two ago, it jumped from 40-45 kk all the way to 100-200 kk per dogi -.-

That is just plain lunacy

When the game is in windowed mode it uses the gamma config of the universal settings of your computer. As soon as you go fullscreen, the game uses its own gamma settings which you can adjust via a slider bar that is at the very top of the ingame "options" menu.

What videogames do you want to see sequels for the most?

Personally:

#1 Super Mario Sunshine 2

Released on either the Nintendo Switch or the next console they release after. I want superb graphical fidelity here (think Mario Kart 8), with emphasis on water physics, heat distortion effects, and lush vibrant environments to explore. I want hub areas with vastly expanded scope; allowing the player to find the entrances to secret levels in many different areas. A new Defino Plaza -esque hub area with a large focus on festivity, brimming with life; piantas dancing about, confetti flying in the air, people juggling fruits, a whole big "bazaar" type street facilitating these aforementioned activities, etc. A completely fleshed out underground area which you can travel to various different spots by entering manholes from the ground level. The underground areas resembling something like a huge sewage system with pipes and darkness pervading the entire area. A large focus on platforming and bottomless abysses to cross would be essential in this locale.

Many more maps with perhaps a select few returning from the original with extra details and sections that were not present before. More FLUDD nozzle variations allowing for even more complex and high risk open ended platforimng gameplay. Huge "collect-a-thon" overall, with many different McGuffins that all function in unique ways (perhaps some allow the player to unlock a 2nd level of performance for each nozzle variation, or bring back the blue coin exchange for Shrine Sprites, something along those lines =^.^= )

1490495874689.png

#2 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker 2 (probably a different title lol)

A quest following the ending of Wind Waker's story. Something happens to both Link and Zelda, and Link's little sister, Aryll, takes it upon herself to rescue them while simultaneously dealing with whatever evil force is now reigning supreme upon the land. Aryll uses her experience with the pirate crew she was sharing residence with throughout the course of the original Wind Waker's narrative. She consults the pirate crew once again, and has them train her in the art of swordplay so she can rescue her brother and their Captain. Instead of the traditional Longsword weapon Zelda players have been familiar with since TLOZ's inception, Aryll uses duel cutlasses as her main means of offense. Combat focuses on combos to a larger extent than that of normal Zelda gameplay. Continuous motion and smooth animations play a large role in her fighting style. She ofc uses her telescope as a means of spotting far off items, as did her brother in the first Wind Waker. Aryll, however, does not need to purchase a fruit from that weird ass vendor in order to enlist the aid of her seagull comrades. She can call upon the seagulls with her notorious "Hoooy!" and use varying button combinations in order to have them attack in whatever way suits her needs best at the moment.

Instead of exploring the same Great Sea as in the previous game, the map opens up from a different axis around Outset Island. Outset Island now occupies the top right most corner of the in game map, allowing players to feast their eyes on a portion of the Great Sea never before seen, with bountiful islands and other land masses galore. Ship travel works as it did in WInd Waker HD with an option to increase your ship's movement speed by means of other sails. This feature is expanded upon allowing at least 3 levels of travel speed with the last being a reward that one receives after completing some ludicrously difficult hidden dungeon. More large scale sea creature battles and variety of actual creatures. Maybe giant Sea Serpents like the ones seen in the One Piece series of Manga/Anime. Varied body types and species with different means of attack and different strategies required for each species in order to reign victorious. Overall, the graphical presentation should be attractive; smooth animations, greater polygon count for character models, higher texture resolution, generally better lighting, and perfection of the cel-shading techniques used in the original. Once again, I believe this game would fit best on the Switch or Nintendo's next console.

1490495903932.png

#3 Sonic Adventure 3

Number 1: get rid of all the trashy play styles prevalent in the previous two titles (namely no Tails mech, no treasure hunting with Knuckles/Rogue, and no damn Big the Cat fishing). Number 2: Make new (fun) gameplay styles for all the characters who were booted in Number 1. Number 3, PRIORITIZE THE CHAO GARDEN ABOVE ALL ELSE!

Sonic Adventure 2 was such a compelling game. Why? Because players would get so involved in the Chao progression system and how gameplay within the action stages could directly influence things in the Chao Garden that they overlooked so many of the flaws with the game. Remove the flaws (aka Numero Uno) and expand upon the strongest aspect of the game. Chao garden should be made more complex in every way possible; new events, new stats, new alignments, new cross breeding potential, new animals to collect, new ways to influence the growth of your Chao, ways to battle Chao across the internet or have them compete in races against other people, you NAME it.

The main gameplay of the game should ofc be the standard action stages sure. A suitably "epic" storyline would be much appreciated too. Make it something serious, for Gods sake! Enough of these silly attempts at comedic narratives. Even if the serious tone comes off as cheesy, it is an improvement as far as i am concerned. SA2 did a wonderful job in the story department if you ask me; despite all the plotholes and shit lol. Sonic stages should be fast and frantic, but with lots of opportunities for in depth exploration and multiple branching pathways. The Emblem system in SA2 was perfection, bring that back. SA3 should be an evolved SA 2 with hundreds if not thousands of hours of content. Sega needs to stop it with the shallow/ gimmicky gameplay and go back to the bread and butter of a game like SA2. Such immaculate controls on Sonic & Shadow. SO much diversity in gameplay. And, most importantly, such an addictive and deep pet raising simulator in the Chao Garden ^-^ Graphics should be similar to the screenshot below. I think this game should be multiplat: PC, Ps4, Xbone, Switch (on second thought, Switch prolly can't handle this tbh lol).

1490497754138.jpg

While that can be considered true i this instance. It wouldn't be the first time you've posted a thread without first researching or trying to obtain the information first too. Am i right in assuming you didn't ask the community manager or another moderator whether or not it will activate before you posted this?. Should you want proof go read your other threads. it's not my job to post your own writing back to you.

You seem to be looking for attention in the form of an argument (hence the over use of capital letters in the title ((which is against code of conduct again)) and in your post you increased the font size majorly) You won't get one. the topic of this thread was to find out whether or not the event is happening today and it's been proven that it will.

I don't appreciate how you constantly try to attack me or make me look bad on the forums. Uninformed people will agree with you as they won't look deeper into things. The vast majority of the times I am the one in the right. I do not claim to be right all the time, but at least 80% of the time on this forum anyway.

And yes I DO go and lurk on the forums before posting things. I also usually read all the posts in a thread before posting therein. Don't start accusing me of doing things I simply do not. :O

I know. :D if only people bothered to read the forums before they posted stuff they don't know anything about :D

In the case of the thread yes. but we were all alerted in other ways well before you posted that thread.

Plus you and everyone else was told yesterday that it may or might not be on.

^Your above post says very specifically "if only people bothered to read the forums before they posted stuff". Implying that Gokusama's thread was already posted before I made this thread.

Yesterday I was told about the possibility that the DB hunt might not be on, as before I thought it was on 100%. So that arguement only works in MY favor.

if only people bothered to read the forums before they posted stuff they don't know anything about :D

You shouldn't run your mouth without checking yourself first. I made this thread 10 minutes BEFORE Gokusama made the thread about the delay. I had every right to think that the DB event was not happening today. Stop pretending that I merely overlooked a thread that explained things. The only way I would have known is if I used Discord, which I do NOT.

1490447519126.png