Posts by _Nero_

Hey Verdant,

Does it count as a bug when you right-click/use an event coin and it just disappears?

I tried using event coins at the event-npc, but it only uses event coins in my inventory.

What happens to the event coins when you use them?

Hey guys,

Just a quick question about the level cap at level 55: Is this cap going to be increased? If so, do you know at which time or period this is going to be changed?

Has something changed with the db hunting since the wagu patch? Maybe I've been really unlucky, but it seems that db mobs won't spawn to me anymore. (I tried with mobs around 2 levels under my level)

Here comes the noob question: What are db boxes? I have been qone for a while, so I don't know all the changes since the Global days.

Thank you for the quick reaction, it shows how much you're doing to this project to make it a succes. I was used to the old system indeed, where more mobs would spawn. I see the drop rate is set to 100%, which is a guarantee for succes. There is a little glitch however: Sometimes mobs won't show the dragonball on the radar, even if the scouter is turned on and has de dragonball-ability....

Gives a nice surprise sometimes though.

BTW: Is there going to be another test/boss-event tonight like yesterday? It was quite fun to me.

Keep up the good work!