Posts by Nici

I know I left out a lot of details but I wanted to make a simple story about this class

Thanks for your reply

I was based on the most basic things about this class, the comments are quite in place, and as far as grammar is concerned, it is true that I have a little difficulty hoping that in the following period I will have time to make the whole text, or some other text about this

All I've said is that I know very well because I was very successful on the Taiwanese version of this game, and I followed only basic things

Thanks for your reply

Gear used while facing each class.

fighter.png FIGHTER

Jacket: %Anty-crit (m.def)

Pants: %LP (m.def)

Boots: %phy reflect (m.def)

Gloves: FOC (e.atk)

Axe: %ene crit

Rings: 2x %phy reflect / FOC pair from BID4 (17FOC + 13%phy reflect)

Earrings: 2x props

Necklace: success rate

sword.png SWORDSMAN

Jacket: %Anty-crit (m.def)

Boots: %phy reflect (m.def)

Rings: 2x %phy reflect / FOC (17FOC + 13%phy reflect)

Necklace: success rate

turtle.png TURTLE HERMIT

Jacket: %Anty-crit (e.def)

Pants: %LP (e.def)

Boots: CON / %movement speed

Rings: CON pair from BID4 (17CON+15%ene reflect and 30 resistance rate)

Necklace: %paral time decrease

crane.png CRANE HERMIT

Jacket: %LP (e.def)

Boots: CON / %movement speed (e.def)

Rings: 2x %decrease bleed duration

Necklace: %decrease bleed duration

axe.png SHADOW KNIGHT

Jacket: %LP (m.def)

Boots: CON / e.reflect (m.def)

Rings: 2x %decreases paral and fear

Earrings: 2x % decreases bleed and fear

Necklace: %decrease bleed and paral duration

dende.png DENDE PRIEST

Boots: %ene reflect

Rings: FOC pair from BID4

Necklace: %dmg of your weapon prop

poko.png POKO PRIEST

Necklace: %dmg of your weapon prop

ultima.png ULTIMATE MAJIN

Boots: %phy reflect

Necklace: % decrease candy duration

grand.png GRAND MAJIN

Boots: %phy reflect

Necklace: % decrease candy duration

plasma.png PLASMA MAJIN

Rings: 2x %decrease confusion duration

Necklace: % decrease confusion duration

karma.png KARMA MAJIN

Rings: 2x %decrease confusion duration

Necklace: % decrease confusion duration

3. Strategy for beating opponents.

Note: Tactics listed below apply to avarage players. This part only shows you direction. The exact way to become WMAT Champion you will have to find yourself.

Throwing out of the arena: This strategy works for every class but only if you have good ping. It goes like this: Dash to the edge->ArmPull->Paralys (RP-Duration)->Dash behind enemy->KD/Fear. However it's a little bit risky cause when you dash to the edge other player may throw you out so you need to be very carefull using this tactic.

fighter.png FIGHTER

Generally SK don't have to do anything. Fighter kills himself because of reflect and if he is still alive after his attack than use HellzoneGrenade or StealLife and you won. Gear is very important otherwise fighter will one shoot you.

sword.png SWORDSMAN

The same story as fighter. The only difference is that SM spamms KD so at the begining of fight I advise to dash to the center of arena.

turtle.png TURTLE HERMIT

Turtle like SM also spamms KD and try to win by throwing enemy out of the ring. Again at the begining dash to the center than use ChargingFist or and the rest is up to you. Either you can throw/fear him out or just kill using LifeSteal, HellzoneGrenade, Curse or BoldStrike

crane.png CRANE HERMIT

Without high %anty-bleed you can surrender. But if you have it than work like with turtle.

axe.png SHADOW KNIGHT

The most OP class in whole game. Figt SK vs Sk is quite interesting. First try to throw SK out. Second win by having more %LP at the end or Third kill SK. If SK will use Curse change your rings to e.reflect and enjoy the show. If you cant throw your enemy out than try to kill him using LifeSteal (if he doesn't use m.def he is done) BoldStrike with RP seted to increase bleed duration and spam HellzoneGrenade.

claw.png DARK WARRIOR

Never seen DW in Budokai therefore I don't have any specific tactic.

dende.png DENDE PRIEST

Well since Dende has strong healing skills I advise to fully charge RP and than use Draconic Curse->Draconic Roar (Dende has skill which delete last casted debuff so by casting this skill you prevent him from taking off Draconic Curse)->StealLife->ViolentSlice (RP-duration)->BoldStrike (RP-CD)->Curse->Fear (RP-duration)->again BoldStrike->HellzonGrenade. Eventually if Dende is still alive you can use HTB and HTB2.

poko.png POKO PRIEST

Strategy is very similar to one vs Dende Priest.

ultima.png ULTIMATE MAJIN

Well peoblem with Ulti is that it has buff to increase %LP by 21. You need to remember that Ulti can cast a skill which delete the latest debuff so before castin Draconic Curse use Draconic Roar. If Ulitmate has anty-fear accesory than spam StealLife, BoldStrike, Curse and HellzoneGrenade. If enemy has anty-bleed than fear him out.

grand.png GRAND MAJIN

Strategy is very similar to one vs Ultimate Majin but cause Grand has weaker buffs you can try to kill him.

plasma.png PLASMA MAJIN

Annoying class cause of spamming KD. You can use earring quest which increases chance to avoid KD. When you have oportunity use Draconic Overpowering than LifeSteal->Curse->BoldStrike (RP-CD and HellzoneGrenade.

karma.png KARMA MAJIN

Because Karma has Shout (stun with 45m range) it will begin fight and than use Hesitation (prevents from using skills). While Hesitation you can use HTB,HTB2 and GreatNamek. These three skills combined with reflect and LifeSteal, Curse and BoldStrike should be enough to kill Karma. If you decide to use HTB than do this right after Karma's Hesitation cause than skill is on CD and you can finish opponent.

Builds: My PVP http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0000015154410011131343401

Skills:

67.png Increases m.def by 546 and LP by 1666. Always try to cast this skill first

70.png Increases e.atk by 18%. Helps SK to deal serious dmg Always try to cast it right after Draconic Protection.

335.png Additional 19CON is very important in reflect based strategy against speed fighters.

32.png Very good SK buff which gives additional 25% anty-crit. With good gear and event boss title SK can reach 75% anty-crit.

374.png Immunity to fear and confuse. Very useful. The only problem is long CD.

DEBUFFS

83.png Paralysis the target for 7sec (with RP it lasts longer). Very useful as it gives us time to start some nice combo.

93.png Lowers target m.def and e.def by 557. Good to start with cause it increases amount of damage we deal to the target. ALWAYS try to cast it!

94.png It's not debuff but it suits this category. ArmPull can be used to begin nice combo like: Go to the edge->ArmPull->Draconic Overpowering (RP-increase duration)->dash behind opponent-> KD/Fear out of the arena.

340.png Nasty skill when combined with MysticAttack. Your opponent might has full +15 gear but if isn't eqquiped with anty-fear accesories he's done.

90.png Only reason i picked this skill is after putting 1SP we can set RP to KD. Skill works like QA from MA's tree. Dash to opponent and KD him (if RP is used). Useful skill against Cranes and Turtles.

341.png Good skill so start battle with. Has 45m range and stuns target for 5sec. Enough to cast buff or two.

ATTACKS

127.png The strongest SK attack. Deals a lot of state damage (if axe is highly upgraded) and makes target bleed. You can one shot unprepared human with this skill.

16.png Has long animation but game treats this skill as debuff therefore it's based on success rate and fighters can't dodge it (unless they use resistance rate gear)

337.png Second OP SK skill. It's based on physical damage therefore it's perfect against e.def geared opponent. It deals dmg to your opponent and at the same time heals you. Very good when you want to win by time out. Important!. This skill ignores your enemy %LP regen.

348.png Nice debuff which deals dmg whenever your opponent will cast skill. Like StealLife it ignores your enemy %LP regen.