Posts by Lyyne

I have a Question/Suggestion?

will there be something like ssj3 or Ultra Instinct? I mean is it possible to create it in game?

As soon we fix the priorities and client 2.0 is out we got plenty of new plans about new stuff!
    Due we are a small team, we are trying our best. But we are not giving up on ideas and tips!

So get ready for future releases friends!

DBOG old has been taken by Verdant, and the new project is named DBOG Revival.

We got lots of new things around!
    - Upgrade system!
    - Gems System
    - Cap: 60
    - No Freeze (they fixed it 8))
    - New farming system and mostly free to play (Easy and with dedication you can get almost everything)
    - New cosmetics
    - Weekend Exp Event
    - Weekly switch of events and sometimes we let members decide about event to pickup!

What the team is working on? On diversities! There are upcoming lots of new stuff around! I am hype for them as well:P
    -Also on cap 70

-2.0 version with wonderful and new stuff not related to old dbo!

Welcome back Zageerus! And I invite your stay around! Gotta see you around in some games! Have a good day8)

Hello Verdant, sorry its me again. Still have problems to make it work. yet i could play it in another pc, this my desktop pc and its made only for gaming, so i asume that may be the issue. Is that posible? that my portable pc cannot run the game so it crash? Or maybe there some files or programs that are missing? Thanxx again for the help.

If you can, send a ticket: Click

Make sure to attach the dbolog.txt to the ticket so Verdant will look for the issue-crash!
    (You find the file in your DBOG Folder)

Let us know.

i got some gifts when i logged in again after posting, i clicked and got an item that put me back to my level and i got some of my items back and also some points to unlock the skills i already had but the map and the missions continue reset and it looks like im a new player, missions that i had already completed appeared again,i did some like getting a pet egg to get the pet again.

Alright, still as I mentioned before DBOG Revival have new developers and its a new project.

The Quests won't be restored, sorry.

i went to play on dbo today and when i went to log into my account my character was completely reset,i lost all my items,blows,pet,everything,it´s been a while since i didn´t play i stopped in 2019/20 because i couldn´t log into the account and uninstalled, and install it again today to play and it happened the strange thing is that the character is still in the same place i left off and with the same name,can someone please help me? sorry if it´s a little weird, im using the translator.

Welcome back!

The DBOG moved to DBOG Revival project. The old dev went away and there was a switch of projects.

If you got to restore your account, make sure to make a ticket here: Ticket
    Make sure also to provide:

- Account name and Character name
    - A screenshot if you have
    - Month/Year of your last gameplay on DBOG

Apologize for the inconvenience, the devs will try their best to help!

- Here it's a guide for how to exclude DBOG folder (also make sure that dbolauncher.exe and dbo.exe are excluded)

Click for guide

- Make sure compatibility mode is OFF on dboglauncher.exe (right click on icon>properties>compatibility)

So im basically returning to the game after a while and it had a reset. I didint lost my char, hes level 1 with 100k, but the problem is that i cant do the first quest because i dont have the scouter that you start. I bought one but i cant scan the npc.

pls help

<3

Welcome back!:saint:

I don't make so much fuss about, its just a special day :/ that everyone have a switch of gifts and live the moment in a warm ambient time!

From the deep of my heart I wish to all of you a Merry Christmas and best wishes and kind ones to you friend of community!:*:*

<3<3 To everyone!