Posts by Amakusa

yeah but what if i want to do UD2 or 3 with my guild and my fellow guild members cant do the dungeon without buffs? now we have to take a buffer and lost 1 place in the party? you cannot have in total: 12 different options and expect to have an equal number of the same across every single Party, if you want that, just delete 7 of the options, make 1 buffer, 1 healer, 1 AOE, 1 tank, 1 DPS, the buffer will be left anyways, because all the others only need the boost that they can gain outside the dungeon, is not our fault that the buffer is left behind, we dont want to die...

can someone with verified information tell me how much is going to last this level cap? and if the next level cap is going to be level 60, 65 or 70?

If you scroll up a bit,you will see that,this is exactly my point(i dont know if you was referring to me),aoe gets benefit over single target classes,which we being in a point that we dual client for farming balls now,that aint normal,it brings lag and makes the event boring.

i was replying to the original post, and as i said, i can kill easy with my swordman too, and that one doesnt have AOE attacks, at least with my build, the thing is that i kill many mobs very fast, but if this player cant do that then i can understand how is getting hard for he to get DB's

i can do in the 4 hours 14 or more dragon balls with my turtle or swordman, the only problem that you may have is that you kill to slow or too little, i kill like 50 mobs and then they respawn with 5 or 6 dragon ball icons, and maybe i have to kill 100 to get 1 DB or maybe i have to kill 200, but the thing is for me at least, thats not a problem, i can just kill everything with the kame, maybe for you is more hard in that aspect

i accept any changes aslong as they get harder

wut? so you want a hardcore version of the game where for each level you have to kill 10 times the amount of mobs and everyone makes less damage?
    if the point is to make the game harder, make dragon balls hunt just 1 hour each month, increase the damage of the mobs, make the level system suck and remove the crafting system, im sure everyone is going to love the game, thats not going to kill it...

You forgot adding golden stone, which instantly makes a desired item to +15, regardless of level, type. Only 20 CP each.

Oh and make it obtainable through level 1 mobs, because the game is too hard if you have to kill level 6 mobs.

who is asking for stuff like that? so far i never seen anyone asking for even the U70 white stones in the token, i think this is just use as an straw man for attacking people without using arguments, anyone that dares to disagree with some as*hole is a noob that wants 100 U70 purple for free...

i have seen some the posts of this guy, he wants to make people upset under pretexts, he probably would say, "raise the crafting costs" or something like that just to piss off people, he tries to appear to be full of wisdom and knowledge about the old game, i played TW too and the complains that i have are the level cap and some balancing issues, and maybe some minor stuff, but for sure this guy wants to make the game more hard for everyone, HE KNOWS he is not going to make Daneos make a change, but he loves to complain about stuff that will make people upset and after that he is going to call out the ones that complain about his stupid post insinuating that they want everything for free and blah blah blah, i have seen already too much of that, if you dont believe me, check 2 or 3 posts of this guy, he wants attentions because he is miserable, thats all.

And if it wasn't obvious enough, this guy makes a post or reply like 50 times every day, sure he has better stuff to do with his life besides being in the forum, i dont get how he has time for play DBO if he spend so much time in the forum (he probably would say that he is lvl max with all the money and more excuses)

make the cap only 1 month... is so cancer to listen the excuse that level 70 will kill the game, just open the turtle island and you alleviate some of the problem with the ammount of people playing in papaya