Posts by Amakusa

i know, still is bullsh*t, if they change to i dont know, 3 hours instead of 2 hours, you will have 3 hours of sick people camping the mobs instead of 2, not fixing the problem, this new system is awesome for these people, but screws every one else, the crafting makes sense but that wont prevent people to sell already existing crafted gear lvl 70

Exacly, drop dragon ball, cant be so easy like that, need to be hard drop dragon ball, if everyone drops dragon ball like u do, the game stop making sense, everyone had SSJ, super buffs, no. Need to be patiente and work for drop dragon ball. DOnt think just in you, but in the all community. :)

your post makes no sense, just because i was good at hunting dbs you are making it seems like everyone could do it, most players got with luck 2 dbs, but it was my hard work that beat their numbers, if you want to put that stupid logic of yours, SSJ is so special that db hunt should be 1 hour every month, LeTs mAkE iT SpEciAl!!!!
    thats just stupid

you mean you get in the last 3 weeks = 6 hunts (6*7=42 dbs or 6*14= 84) and you cry that you not get the same at the last 2 tries this saturday poor boy i get 14 in this 8 tries, and other only 7 in 8 tries

the point is that now you have to be a sick f*ck that stays in the same place all day or steal dragon balls from other players, if you couldnt get dragon balls in the old system is your problem, and i got like 48 dragon balls u are right, but i played like it was meant to be, i didnt stay all day in the same spot camping mobs or stealing from other players, or your point is that because i was so good getting dragon balls is justified to screw me now? that just makes u a bad loser

before this stupid update i could get 7-14 db in 2 hours, now im screw because every single spot possible is being camped by a group of people, instead of making the hunt longer or making drop rates higher, the genius of Daneos makes impossible to get dragon balls if you dont have a spot 100% yours

you could just disconnect players that stay AFK for 60 minutes or more for **** sake, anyways players can use macros or some software to move their characters around the map and that counts as playing, is a stupid decision the way this was approached

why the hell i cant use my pet when im using SSJ? i cannot assing a new pet, i cannot use their skills, and like the subjet says, i cant use new recipes with SSJ put on, there are probably other instances where i cant do something because i have SSJ ON, shouldnt this be fix as fast as possible?

it would be nice if the aura when you fly change color according to the level of the Top-Shirt, like when you charge RP and if possible the normal energy balls could change colors too if your gloves are upgraded, i think some of that stuff would be nice, is only some aesthetic change, maybe there is a mod already, i dont know, if you are using SSJ or kid buu the aura could be yellow/pink, and red for kaioken. It would be nice too an option for disable the gloves and the secondary weapon from the view

i remember years ago when i played in TW i used a notebook with intel graphics, everything in low, but i played all the way to level 70 and got good progress

ok, i hope to hear about this in the future then, thx for the reply

hi, i want to know how much it would cost to host a server in SA (probably Sao Pablo with amazon) so the players that live there can have a better experience with low ping?

i dont know if you have the statistics about how many players DBO has online usually from SA

I met this situation before. I guess the period time of killing boss is over so the quest would be failed even the icon remains black but the actual time is over. The icon is not 100% accurate to show you the actual time of the period.

i dont think is over, in the past i could take the reward even if the event was about to end, i think it was 15 minutes after the first boss die