Posts by Battlefoxx

Then I'll keep that in mind, thank you. :)
    Figured my numbers would be lower than the dedicated nukers, but will see if I can make it work with enough Focus whenever I want to blast things with Burning Attack, or consider swapping to a more dedicated physical set whenever I want to throw out MSS.

I understand that Swordsman is a powerful PvP Class - lots of knockdowns in their kit, a good nuke with MSS, and 2 stuns from their MA tree. Just need to learn PvP, haha!

Mostly just wondering what Swordsman can do PvE-wise. Feels like I need a Focus Set whenever I AoE so that Burning Attack deals decent damage, and otherwise something like Dex / Foc / Con whenever I want to go bossing with Physical?

Heyo there, somewhat fresh Lv 70 Swordsman and about-to-be Lv 70 Grand Chef here. Seeing that I never reached endgame in DB Online, I wanted to ask about a couple of things that most guides / former topics did not discuss yet.
    Might also be important to note I never really ran a dungeon before, but I DID tag along with a friend in CC to get an idea what that looks like.

For PvE Swordsman:

I'm aware the class isn't exactly the most desirable DPS in PvE, but is there anything they excel in over something like Fighter? I get that Glaring Slash is their saving grace, but their personal damage doesn't seem to cut it. Physical seems to have low-ish numbers and no AoE but can effectively spam MSS (and maybe RPS), Energy heavily relies on Crit to do decent AoE damage, and Hybrid seems like a nightmare to gear up (and skill up) for. Or am I missing something? What does PvE Swordsman usually go for in CC or Dungeons?

For PvE Grand Chef:
    I do get what buffs Grand Chef should be packing (Con Buffs, Dex / Hit Rate, Atk / Def Prop, Eng / Phy Crit Rate), but what else can they do in CC / Dungeons? Do they just Autoattack to death and use Giant Donkey Slash for AoE? I did see that they can also debuff bosses with Cluster Bomb or Hyper Bomb for Defense Rate Down / Atk Down respectively.

Also: What kind of stuff should I watch out for on gear? I understand Top / Pants are generally CON or FOC + %LP Recovery, and Shoes usually are CON + Movespeed. Main Weap is usually FOC + Crit Rate / Damage, and Sub Weap Hit Rate + Crit Rate / Damage. What about Accs?

Sorry if some of those questions seem dumb, but I legit never got to endgame, and I'd rather understand what my classes are supposed to do before I jump into anything.