Posts by Dontbanme

You do realize that daneos has taken the needed precautions to set this game apart from its original predecessor right? Also you have to remember if the original creators wanted to take legal action against this game why would they advertise the server revival on the old dbocom page?

Here's a video from original dbo, here's the thing tho it had the audio taken away because of copyright it still shows the steps tho, and also here's the other thing its for ssj2 mod, but really all that was, was just the guy making his plus 3 armor look like the plus 11 armor with the upgrade sparks and changing his regular hairstyle to ssj hairstyle. So in essence it should give the same desired result (Minus the hair change). Here's the link to the video and a forum explaining upgrade effect modding with these two together you should get it. Also do let me know if your successful i'd been wanting to dive into this stuff but I just don't have the time.

-Youtube vid
    Client Side Modding pt 2 (auras, dashes, guard) -Forum thread

Never Reduce FEAR from MAX. You can stun your opponents ---> Use mystic Attack to grab them on the edge of the arena ---> Use fear, which will automatically make hem run out of the arena for an instant win smile.png

I thought fear just reduced movement speed? I dont have enough brown reset boxes to keep making these changes so just post your version of my build so ik what to go for and dont have to keep making changes.

Curse is a debuff that does 330% state damage when maxed (I don't really know exactly how state damage is calculated, but it is a good dmg dealer and fast cast in a chain of skills), and what makes it more interesting is that the target loses 548 LP everytime they use a skill. Even if the enemy has LP% regeneration, this damage per skill ignores it, so it's 100% sure it will damage them by this amount of LP. Your enemy will think 2 times which skills to cast and will eventually have to damage themselves and this might give you the upper hand in a close battle.

A must in PvP.

How does this updated build look like. http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Shadow-Knight&build=0500504140010000400000000000000114154210512131243400

What does curse do I've never used the skill, could you explain that further? Thx

I personally dislike SK's Melee axe attacks, and also why not 1 SP on Hellzone Granade?

Only 1 SP for 413% E dmg as a finisher (because of the animation). I'd take that any day of the week.

I don't have an SK in Pre-Open Beta, but I guess Curse isn't working. Otherwise it's an amazing debuff to make your opponent kill themselves hehe (also sexy state damage).

We dont know when he'll start fixing individual abilities let alone swordsman,so who knows. Plus the build I gave can easily be switched around to accommodate the change whenever it does happen... Also losing kaioken wouldnt be smart because of its increase in crit power and rate.. Not to mention the fact that having prepare to roar and spirited roar maxed would kill any pvp ability of this build seeing as how youd lose 25 percent of both your energy and physical defense (its only passable now because defense is broken) Heres the build Id use to accomodate a change to glaring slash whenever it does happen. http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Swordsman&build=00001041010401010050401000043200111511014510640600

You are right about Glaring Slash, as I said I did not know if its working or not, but if it will be fixed, then its a must have ability. My problem with your build is that you intend do deal mostly physical damage, since you max Flash Slash and MSS, but you take Might over Spirited Roar, which will result in about 20% less damage or even more if you have better weapon.
    How about this build then?

Glaring slash doesn't work so that's 6 skill points wasted right there. Also hes looking for a build he can pve with so having no aoe skills isnt smart... Your build is good for pvp but purely lacks in what he asked...