Posts by TheApofis

Till we meet again boys !! Wish you all the best and stay in conntact that is important. Be all good in ur lives , send kiss for gojo haha(pedobuu) , and hugs for Pure !!! Your Master TheApophis !!!!

Im just sad !!! I just saw that they gonna shut down the server !! Its happening again its again that sad sad felling in my heart!! I just love you ppl , its important that we be good in real life, somone gonna open DBO server again , and we gonna meet again and have good times like bfr, im gonna back to my FORUM are Guild GinyuForce , im not gonna be there in full time but send message sometime in chat so i know u guys are ok. Im soo sad realy sad its like my heart broke again i just love a game and u ppl

Ther was not a notice like to not buy KidClock in AH soo idk which fault it is , but someone need to give back my zeny if we already pay wit real money cash points and this is not the way how we can lost zeny ...

OKK idk whathappening but i just lost my 2 x Kid Clock and may zeny !!!!

I bought KID CLOCK in AH and i opened Inbox ther is a mail but item is not ther !!! And i lost zeny and kid clock !!!
    Also i bought KID CLOCK in Trade and now after disc server i log in again and also KID CLOCK IS NOT IN MY INVENTORTII !!!! AND I LOST ALL ZENY !!!!

I want expl and my Kid CLock back and i buy FAIR and LEGAL or my zeny refunded nothing more !!! ???

:cursing:
    kidclock1.png

Well the funny thing is i already know that i was old player in old DBO TW 3 years , and still i cant beal wht happen,i am looking and pay attention but as u see it happen..

And here are 3 motherfuc*** scammer who use mail to scamm ppl, a lot of ppl dont know and they think if press to use zenu they gonna get ZENY bcs they dont pay attentiont that its say GIVE ZENY ppl dont look at that a most of new players they all that they see iz zeny, but inst of that they got scamm and lost Zeny ppl must to pay attention to thiss so shere !!! ! !! !

scamers44.png

Well it was like this
    Two days ago that lil shi** Alberth9291 wanted to buy my dogi for 20kk i sayd yes , then we open trade like 1 mill times i did that sell stuff wit trade and all like i do all the time , anyway then i put my dogi in trade and he put 20 kk same in trade after that i press OK and that lil mother**** in 1 milisec replaced 20 kk to 0 zeny and took my dogi and i got nothing lost my dogi and 20 kk then that ass*** block me and he is spanish i think , after that he run away to mail box and did something ther , i think that he send my dogi to his other acc i think he use this one to scamm ppl and stole dogies then send to other acc who is safe if someone bann him..
    And im not only one, today and yesterday 2 guys i saw in Trade chan that write Alberth9291 scammer and i ask them wht happen and they told me samee stuff its happend to mee.

I dont have screenshot just copy the name of that motherfu*****

Scammer - Alberth9291

Umm is anyone gonna do something about this scammer he scamm a lot of ppl and stole dogiesss not just mine, if we already buy CASH and pay we must be protec from scamer or no one gonna buy and sell stuff if scammers aroud, this scammer stole a lot of ppls DOGIES DO SOMETHINGGG ! !! cursing.pngcursing.png cursing.png

his name is : Alberth9291 Alberth9291 Alberth9291 Alberth9291Alberth9291 Alberth9291Alberth9291 Alberth9291 !!!! Scammer

Evryone who was scame by this dude report pls !!!!!