Posts by Wazz

Hello, i wanted to ask if anyone would love to be my friend?
    Im always lonely in dbo and no one to hang out with.. or to do missions and stuff together..

Well if someone feel's interested, just send me a message or reply on this thread! :3

I'd love to be your friend, I'm currently level 27 and planning to become a swordsman. hmu if you want to slack around! 8D
    IGN is Wazz.

Hey there. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the warm welcoming!

Hiya Welcome to the forums :thumbsup: . Enjoy your time here :thumbup: .

Will do, Thanks for the warm welcoming!

Great Tips! I'll make sure to follow every single one of them but I can't really help crafting, most of the text is in Korean and I can't understand it, same for the items too.
    other than that, I'll make sure to follow all of the others.

Welcome to the DBOG forums. Have fun here and in-game but stay out of trouble :D

Will do, Thanks for the warm welcoming!

My one I'm going to start playing on is AyaChan.I'll add you when I get on later as well :)
    Lol yes that is like me, I wander around a lot more than I should :c I need to just focus on quests.

I will add you in a second, my objectives now are :

Reaching level 30 and getting Swordsman as a master class
    Getting a good looking dogi
    Be known in the community atleast a little bit xD

Awesome I'm the same, if you want to play together some time maybe we could ;3 But tbh I don't play much myself I hop around on different characters and get distracted walking around and stuff lolz

Sure, would love to play with you sometime, hopefully tomorrow since I'm going to bed soon, what's your ign? I'll add you.
    Mine is just the same as my forums name, Wazz.
    I get distracted a lot too then I remember that I have quests to do and be like "Naaaaaaaaaah...." then keep walking around.
    The game seems interesting enough to keep playing it unlike other MMOs.

What character do you play on server?

Human, Martial Artist.
    One of my guildies is currently helping me. I hope I can get level 30 soon enough, do you have any tips on leveling? D:

Hi there and welcome to the game and forum hope you enjoy yourself here :3
    If you need anything feel free to message me ^^

Thanks and will do, I just need someone to help with UD1 currently.

Appreciate the welcoming a lot though. c:

Sadly swordsman arent my area of expertise, ill direct you to some good builds and if you want we can party up and watch me one shot mobs and gain exp from that (with the exp boost you get for 1-30 you should be able to level quick) you can add me if you want -LordTybeerus

I'm ready if you are. I'll add you right now

So, I guess it's time for an introduction thread.

Hi, I'm Wazz, I joined DBOG recently and I'm still kinda new to the game, I don't know everything about it, I probably only know just a little about the game.
    I'm currently level 25 and hoping to get better at this game, I'm actually not planning to leave/quit anytime soon.
    I hope I get to meet most of you(if not all) ingame and become friends. c:

So, as for a beginner like me, is there any tips/advices related to leveling, class or anything in the game you can give me?

That's all. hope to see y'all in-game.