Posts by Ravina

Hello guys

I'd like to suggest to create some Dogis and costume pieces for each slot, that simply are inviable. The reason for that are the dogi balls.

They give nice little stat boosts, which is great, BUT I do not like obscuring my character with costume pieces, that I simply don't like.

Mostly I prefer just having a dogi on, maybe something on the back. Having to wear helmets glasses or anything that hides the face, sort of makes the character creation pointless.

If there would be costume pieces, that are just invisible, but I can still upgrade with dogi balls, I wouldn't have to decide, between looking nice and going for max stats.

It would give players more freedom to look like they want and still have max stats

Tell me what you think:)

I've got a friend with exactly the same problem

She runs Win 7 32-bit. Tried all fixes from the guide, nothing worked.

When she starts the launcher, "DBOGLauncher has stopped working..." pops up immediately.

If she just starts the game .exe the game starts and opens, but there's no way to log in.

Hi,
    I was dueling with an sk today and he used fear on me. First it send me teleporting all over korin map. Obviously when I was outside of the red area, I lost the duel by giving up. Though when fear and the duel ended (I think around the same time) I ended up being here. I couldn't jump, fly, use a skill or even a pet skill. It told me all the time"Wrong state"or "Can't do that while jumping". A friend had to use party teleport to teleport me back.20170124134ghsbxkpo8l.jpg

Thunder Fist is bugged at the moment, that's why people have trouble killing him. You know those mobs that just stand there and you can't damage or aggro them. That's exactly what is the problem with Thunderfist right now.

if you cant attack him you can relog change channel, undo quest and take new
    or ask for a party member to kill him that should count for you as kill

He is bugged on all channels, and retaking a quest doesn't unbug a mob.

The only thing that will fix it, is the server or a few channels restarting

Hi everyone,

I am new here, started playing about 2, maybe 3 weeks ago. I played on sv1 in DBO TW. I have a turtle on level 70 and it's my favourite class.

I hope you all have a great time on the journey to open beta, because I certainly do :)