Posts by FleshVortex

Bwahaha...thanks for the energy needs a damage confirmation of any kind in order to do a proc check.
    When dealing with Death Ball/Super Electric Strike spammers/laggers, it becomes nearly impossible to get that proc chance.
    I've also had some cases where it doesn't proc at all regardless of how many damage confirms I get.
    Based upon the random RNG nature of the Z-Soul, I believe that while it IS problematic, there are even worse issues which must be dealt with first.

You don't need to hack infinite hp, if you equip the android 20 z soul and hit someone it'll auto regan full hp regardless. I mention the z-soul as a point to say that Xenoverse was release unpolished. And I went on to say that it still sold great world wide. So the chances of us getting xenoverse 2 with better gameplay/fixes and improvement is high.

I know I read the banned spoiler. Though I'm just saying that it isn't much fun to watch. When it's just guarding and normal attacking. We're in DBZ world, throw some ki around make it fun :3

A majority of energy attacks can be Just Guarded in rhythmic succession and work against the user, situations which justify the use of such techniques outside of combo finishers...is extremely limited.
    If they wanted Ki attacks to have any major relevance, we should be able to combo as the following (Melee Combo String w/ launcher ender > Ki Super/Ki Ultimate > Ki Ultimate[if Ki Super was selected in the previous step])
    However, Ki Ultimates are generally too slow to properly chain into even after a Dragon Dash attack chain sequence, making them clunky and generally unreliable.

If you want heavy Ki-Oriented combat, you should probably look elsewhere like the Tenkaichi games or even Battle of Z.
    Super Saiyans spamming Ki Ultimates all over the stage is even more boring to play as or against.

Though however there are fights you cannot win if you fight against people like you. Whom uses method like Super drain + Infinite loop combo. Good luck on escaping that.

Combo Resets such as "Partial Weak Combo > Super Drain > Reset > (Repeat until opponent is dead)" is the very reason the Drain series of skills are banned in our rule set, in an effort to prevent permanent lock-downs.

Needless to say, I'm FleshVortex playing as a Frieza CaC (Create-a-Character) in Kiego's video.
    Please note our combat is based on the latest version PC Version of Dragon Ball XenoVerse at the recording of the video.
    Friezas, Saiyans and Majins CaC's can perform combo loops very similar to the one my Frieza CaC was executing.
    Earthlings and Namekians can also perform combo loops, but its slightly more technical due to the necessity of utilizing Snap Vanishes & timing the followups accordingly.

Our ruleset is still under review and constantly changing, after the video, Nero and I tested Frieza CaC mirrors some more.
    When both players are skilled enough to understand the MU(Match-Up), the mirror match essentially becomes toxic in regards to gameplay.
    Nero tested an anti-stall moveset to break the boring concept of the mirror match.
    However, it becomes a boring StallFest/Just Guarding-Fest to the point where JG (Just Guard) execution rates and turtle throwing essentially dictates the match.
    Sadly, that was the only method I could conceive to counter Nero's Anti-Stall concept, ironic considering it caused the match to stall even more, than the matches I had versus Nero in the video.

Ladi became irritated at the concept of combo loops after the video, to the point of justifying degenerate gameplay (such as broken builds) as the only counter method.
    Considering if someone runs out of stamina, and are forced into waiting to recover, they are locked into a semi-infinite until they can Vanish/Evasive Skill again...assuming the opponent can recover before dying that is.

My argument, if the opponent has left themselves in a situation where they are completely vulnerable...shouldn't I capitalize by performing as much damage as possible before they can recover?