Posts by Neofito

All PvP and PvE at this point means nothing, because there are still bugs, skills or attributes not working correctly. But you know people, when they're weak and defeat or achieve something even tho the playground isn't complete, they like to brag.

The bigger they are (mouth), the harder they fall.

THIS

People call me crazy when I say I love UD6 and I was hoping by the time lvl 70 came that we had an UD7 twice as difficult and long haha. I mean it has everything, bunch of debuff, great ultras/bosses and strategy.

Also, yeah CCBD was really hard at lvl 60 cap, man even 55 Floor Boss was hard with his multiple burns.

This is what I was saying in multiple posts, I really hate att.speed, completely ruined the game, everything became boring. So you have my :thumbup: on this post, you read my mind.

Hmmmm, they're great but if you want some "buff". Something nice will be more than 6M (too small) for Candy Beam Flash and also that when you transform a mob into candy they stay as a candy even if you hit them (I really don't quite remember if they stay as a candy when you hit them but i'm like 30% sure they don't, I haven't played the class in a while lol)

They can use that skill that turn them into a ball aswell and it does great damage, tho is still bugged but you also have that.

I remember farming with my Corn Majin back in TW with any problem, also they're easy to level up.

no one will ever bring a support class over a dps classes unless you have friends that will take you. It the same shit but, different or the same classes will become useless with or without speed. The great thing about speed is that any class can stack speed and be useful.

You make another argument about bosses getting to easy and to fast to kill. Daneos can always buff up the bosses to make it take just as long as you want.

"The great thing about speed is that any class can stack speed and be useful"

Hmmmm... Nope, I just described to you why speed party ruin the game for the majority of the classes, they ended up without any spot in the party, but anyway you don't want to listen.

I'm out. :dpeace:

I meant that 161% attack speed or 100% attack speed if it's capped at 100% is similar to having 70-80% attack speed on the TW version of the game. That was the whole purpose of this thread. Buy apparently attack speed party will be a thing of the past and will make classes like poko and karma a little worthless to level up.

it's not some classes are now useless now karma and especially poko since using speed was there only form of dps

I have to dissagree, karma is not useless without speed, poko can help healing the party + gives you a pretty great buffs like defense and offense, and they can deal decent damage with the speed they have and their skills (poko is not a dps, is a support class, by the way). But ok, so, lets asume that they bring back speed... now every party gotta have poko+karma in their party.

We going CC Dungeon hypothetically, we don't need a Tank because Poko can Tank till CC150 easily.

- SK and DW are now useless, we don't need them in our party, we have a poko.

Fighter? for what, we need Range (energy) type class so is easier to kill every boss/super/ultra without being near them, we just kill them with speed at long distance.

- Fighter is now useless

Swordman? ha! lets just skip this part

- Swordman K.O

Grand Chef? We don't need double buff, double kid party because we're not going with crit party, and Ultima have better defense buffs so, bye bye.

- Grand Chef, don't forget to close the door when you leave.

Plasma? Great for CD buff, BEFORE you go inside CC Dungeon not gonna have it in our superduperawesome a.speed party.

Plasma, I love this class, but bye bye mate :'(

Crane? Not bad, but we only have space for 1 more dps and Turtle does the job better.

- Crane, leaving the room but is the guy you call when someone from your starting lineup fail or got sick.

Turtle? They give focus and energy attack to the party, awesome aoe with their Kames, they can slow down + stun the boss, weak their defense, reduce its attack speed and some other bonus.

- Turtle, ding ding ding we have a winner.

Aha! now we have our awesome party to challenge almighty pve, here it is the starting line up:

1. Dende
    2. Ultimate
    3. Turtle
    4. Karma (ofc)
    5. Poko (obviously)

What you say? Tank? haha, what's is that anyway? is something you eat? we don't need a tank in dbog, please remove it from the face of the earth...

Great, now we can auto attack the hole world muahaha (and don't forget that we don't need buffers in dungeons like Cell-X because we can kill every boss with our super a.speed in 4 min, so, rebuff inside? for what, just leave your buffer out and we can rebuff before the fight...)

Yay, now every party has to be like that and if you like another class just go kill some squirrels outside kokkara.

Bring back Karma + Poko (they can do pretty pretty well with crit party, just to state that) and kill the rest of the classes because why not.

Fok logic.

Normally, you have to clear the 3 phases "upstair", every phase gives you a "Key" when you kill the boss, and then you have to return to the start area, put all the keys (in their keyholes lol) and summon the Orb so you can go "downstair"

;)

Can anyone tell me if the boss in the floor 55 its bugged,.. seem never stop spaming super... or just is thats strong...

Is suppose to be like that, but is kinda bugged for now. So is too weak.

Burn doesn't do any damage (it only does 1dmg per sec) and also it seems like it doesn't stack. You only get 1 burn debuff, you're suppose to have plenty debuffs consuming your life if those Super keep spawning, if you don't kill them fast (as we kill them on my video below) you will end up with like 20 debuffs and die.

Like to my video:

CC Battle - 55 Floor Boss

There are also some others bugs regarding CC Battle that I trust @Daneos is working on it, like:

- Those Ghost floors, Ghosts are suppose to run away from you, I remember it was a pain in the a$$ to kill them.
    - Bombs doesn't work (eg: 50 Floor boss, if you go into the "poison" area, bombs start to appear and blow up but you don't take any dmg)
    - Saibamans blowing up without hurting you
    - Those "Kill the Super" floors, Super spawns but mobs doesn't. See first floor: Kill the Super's floor

I'm sure there are some other bugs, but you get the point, and is a work in progress for now so is fine.

Bonus:

- Consecutive Disks are not suppose to affect Bosses as you can see on those videos. In DBOG they do.