Posts by Birdman

Of course, of course. Does that make you feel superior? Great. I've played a lot of mmo's, including dbo TW for like 3 years straight. You wanna talk about education? With your insults and pointless criticism? Sure. But don't expect me to take you seriously because i know what kind of player you are. You are the first one who's going to cry when they fix defense and skill bugs ingame. How pitiful. Thanks.

Im actually probably one of the most experienced players in the community and consider myself very high-tier but ok bud. :)

Yeah, but they are not "Attack skills", they're just debuffs. You can't rely on debuffs with high cooldown with a server full of turtles throwing super kames at you and fighters stunning. Just because you don't play SK means they shouldn't be as strong as in TW server?
    There's no point on your comments. o.O

What the fawk is your point dude? "You cant rely on debuffs with high cooldown"......Turtles dont have long CD?
    "Just because you don't play SK means they shouldn't be as strong as in TW server?".................idk wtf thats supposed to mean.
    And there is a point in my comments but there is NO point in trying to educate you, please go back to minecraft or skyrim, Thanks.

Lol without their bleed they are just an easy target with lots of LP. What about Turtles, and their super kame dealing 25k+ crit? Out of all the skills you mentioned, only one of them deals damage (hellzone) and not many Sk's use it. Some may rather use Sharp Slice... And guess what? It's bugged too. ^^
    What i mean is, it's not really fair that most of our skills are bug, but humans and majin have all of them just fine. If they are going to balance them, at least make them work properly.

You must be new to DBO kid, Curse does dmg....life steal does dmg....dafuq you talking about? lol.

So... I know, i know there is a bunch of threads about this already, but i still can't find an explanation to this from Daneos or any developer. What happened to Bold strike? Is it bugged? Is it nerfed? They better fix it because Shadow knight doesn't stand up against other op classes without the bleed damage D: That's like, the best skill they have (for pvp wise along with some other debuffs)
    So please, fix it. :c Or at least give us an answer.

Right, because SKs being tanks with life steal, def debuff, curse, fear, paralysis, giant aoe stun, hell zone grenade (doesnt miss), and grab are completely irrelevant.

maby you're a stupid parent that likes to call other for "12 year olds" it's not even an insult you stupid prick

1. Not a parent
    2. It might be true?
    3. I wasn't going for an insult, it was more of a reality check.
    4. Why insult me?

Maybe you need to stfu and respect the others .

How about "others" stfu and learn to trade properly? The system is stable enough where if you get scammed its YOUR fault. lmao.
    Yall kids can keep hating me and downvote my posts but Ive made HUNDREDS of trades and havent been scammed once sooo....?

.....Maybe you're a bunch of a 12 year olds because ive been playing DBO for about 3-4 years and have NEVER been robbed sooo maybe take more caution when you trade? lmao

Another note: I assume alot of you are kids as you keep saying Daneos is "unprofessional" because he is not responding. I am sorry but I was not aware just because he is developing DBOG that EVERY other responsibility in his life faded away? Im sure you kids just come home from school and hop on dbog expecting updates but there is alot more behind the scenes you may not know.

Can yall STFU?!?! DAMN Yall are so annoying lmao. Keep crying "Daneos Wheres update". Be grateful he is doing all this and he has made SEVEREAL videos on youtube very recently so its not like he is completely MIA. The pre beta has been out for about 1 month yet I think I have seen 200 posts asking where is content. Go look at DBOR and see their "progress".....Daneos getting shit done so sit down, put your pacifier in your mouth and wait like the rest of us. No one gives AF if "youre tired of waiting" lmao.

I think crane was better in pvphere is crane full counter turtle in pvp
    and vs other classes was better
    he just need a rp ball for kd

Bruh wtf kinda noobie fake ass fight is this? lol
    Why did you start with RP and why did that turtle have like %2 antibleed. I have to nullify your argument for these reasons.

Ok lets also give turtles 25 second projectile delay and 2hr CD on each kame with 0.003m radius.

~lol~lol~lol~Adjust a class because one person won budokai frequently~lol~lol~lol~

Oh ye I've forgot about tickets too. Most lame item in game (2nd place going to fighter potion :D)... but i've known many guys from china with 14-15 gear upgraded by Stones.

There were many websites where chinese players could buy high-end gears, plus the ones that upgraded themselves were probably HEAVY (Bigger than Uprise) cashers.

Tickets didnt break DBO? Why buy upgrade stones when you can buy a 30 day +12 ticket for 30kk lol