Posts by Kote

TMQ for weapon and UD for armor, random drops just like normal mobs outside in normal areas.

yeah dude, thanks, but, if you can, I need some more accurate information, for example:

TMQ=Stones lvl 26-30
    TMQ2="" lvl 32-36?
    TMQ3= ""lvl 38-42?

and the same with:):) the ud :) but for all the UD and TMQ :):)

Regards.

Sorry for the question, but, could someone explain where the stones can be obtained in TMQ and UD?

I know that the Normal UD1 can get stones of lvl 21-26 and the Hard UD1 stones lvl 30, just like in the TMQ, I know that in the TMQ4 you can get stones of lvl 46 - 50.

but what I would like to know its what TMQ or UD would have to go to get stones from x lvl?:):):)

a very cool explanation

Hi, you can find my videos by clicking the link in my signature~

I am currently rendering a new video which will be 10 mins of pure PvP, sony vegas crashed at 94% let's hope it doesn't this time..

i would like to see them, but i prefer to see some uncommon pvp fights, like DW, Karmas, Plasmas, Pokos, Etc... :3

but i will check them :)

In fact that some OP players post some of their fights.

I would like to ask all those strong players to record and post on video some of their fights in pvp ranked.

ALL CLASSES, since I sincerely believe that all classes are good for everything, however everything depends on how they are used and how to arm themselves for these situations.

Of course that it is easier to do PVE for a Turtle than for a Swordman, but some time ago I saw a video about a DW, which although it was designed more for the PVE. He armed correctly in all his senses and managed to be a beast in pvp ranked.

So, I hope all of you post your fights and show that all classes can be good in PVP.

:)

For a more friendly community in DBOG

EchoSon

That is because N property have -10 % vs all other properties.

You can increase props how much you want, but it will still be -10%.

That is why N props are that "special", ofc if you use it vs someone who don't have N prop, your props will apply.

Can you explain it to me with examples, i dont speak so well english xD

For one bar... it doesn't really matter where you grind. Just notice that you get the most EXP when you kill mobs of your level, neither too low nor too high. Once you reach lv60, go to the chocolate tower if you have a friend who can bring you there. You can level up there in an hour (two people in your party, EXP booster used).

dude, where is the chocolate tower?? :/:?::?:

100% true

But the thing is that all updates are making the fighters more and more OP, fighters deal 45k damage to nameks, what the hell is that? I mean a lvl 50 can oneshot a lvl 70 human. Errors like resistance rate ,dodge or things like those are fixed quickly, whereas fighters continues making that amount of damage, and that makes people dont want to play.

There we go again...

Dude try to use anticrit in your armor and Every SM and fighter in the game its gona have a bad time dueling you, if they dont crit, they dont do 45 k dmg... Its so simple, its about luck.

For real, and with a smile in my face, first learn how to Duel an especific class and the Comment :)

There is a big problem with the "DBO" community. But first of all I would like to know this. It seems that everyone is always complaining about the new updates that Daneos makes and they all cry depending on the characters they use. But seriously, if they raise or lower the damage there are many complaints, if they raise or lower the DPS there are many complaints, if they raise or lower the resistance or the success rate, or anything else, there are always complaints.

If all of you are so experts balancing a game, why not explain in detail how it would have to be for everyone.

Always the same, humans have a lot of blablabla damage, but anyway, they die very fast. The nameks are tanks and they should resist everything and blablabla, but even so, they have a pretty decent damage without even arming themselves with so much damage, and for the majins it's the same story.

If they are going to criticize the balance of the game, stablish in a specific way as each class should be. But even so it will remain in only that, suggestions, and if all of you do not like it, don’t play.

X/X/X/X/X/X/X/