Posts by Kote

Bros, I know some of you are still angry or upset about the situation. But the staff has already announced that there will be changes.

Enjoy the game as it is now because the staff is working on it. Be patient and have faith, changes will be implemented step by step

:thumbup::thumbup:

How about a quest that active the event (like the world boss). Let the NPC of the "Word Boss" appear when the boss in turn dies and you can claim a reward with him for participating in the fight.

Also, the reward could be a capsule containing a RNG loot with the rewards you said. In this way everyone would have the chance to get something from the event.

:):)

The game needs to have something to make people hooked, something that make people comeback.

I know that there will be a surprise coming with the new client. but like Roli said you need to change wagu and cash shop to better.

My suggestions is :

1. Make different difficulties in all dungeons, that would make the game fun not boring. (very hard, nightmare...) but make them 7-10 players can join.
    2. Events thats make us compete together with GMs.
    3. If you would put new items in token shop then increase tokens gained alittle bit.
    4. Make wagu coins obtainable.
    5. Delete commands that creates equipment from GMs.
    6. Work on acheivment system and make it awesome.
    7. Put new rewards in boss event that makes people compete.
    8. Do events like for 2 hours drop rate is increased by certain percentage. Or zeni gained is increased by 300%.
    9. I don't know if you can do this or not, make voice chat in-game.
    10. Remove boxes from cash shop and make it obtainable as a drop, only keys make them in cash shop and token shop.

Complementing the ideas of "XeoLee":

3, 4 and 6.- Create daily missions in which the rewards are small amounts of Tokens and when completing all the daily missions the reward could be 1 wagu coin.

7.- Could add some U40-U50 (red and blue can be exchanged for Silver coins) (Green and Purple for Gold Coins) in the World boss for the respective levels and stones level U60-U70 for the most difficult world boss.

8.- Excellent idea that would promote that the players farmn to generate a greater capital of zeni in the server so that all have the opportunity to enrich themselves.

9.- Another awesome idea that would help in a meaningful way to the team fights in budokai and even in some dungeons. Strengthening communication will always be effective.

10.- I have always believed that the "cash shop" should only be for cosmetic use and items that provide the PVE only. Everything related to the competitive area of the PVP should be objects that are obtained by own merits playing the game. Not just pay for them. I know that many of the current players who have gear +14 - +15 have achieved it by their own merits, but many others have only used cash and that is what gives DBO Global a bad image about the "cash shop". Because the message they send to the community is ... - "Buy large amounts of cash and you will have" only the possibility "to be OP in the game" -.

I really don't think that there should be objects that boost the PVP inside the "cash shop". I think that the image of an "OP" player with a high level gear must be the consequence of a player who has made an effort to obtain it after hours and hours of work in the game, and not just a privileged guy with enough money to spend it on something like this.

I know that a nerf in this stat will also affect the burning attack, but as a swordman, I do not depend on the critical damage I do with my E. atk skills. I use the burning to weaken the mobs a little (just in case they are very strong) and then I use "Final Effort" to kill them all.

Sometimes the "final effort" is enough for this because of its great "BASE" damage. When I hit a crit with the Burning attack it's like a meh, a less skill to use, but this is rare to happen. Considering the low E. crit chance that the swordman have, I see this effect more as a luxury.

Instead of that it would be much better for everyone to increase the "BASE" damage of the burning attack a bit.

But in case you do not, I do not think things get out of balance.:thumbup:

Counter doesn't mean that you are enable to win against them. As an exmaple a turtle can't win against a karma. But the matchup that you mentioned SK vs Turtle it's doable. I would say Turtle is the counter to SK yes but SK still has a good chance to win. Well for turtle the chances to win against karma is somewhere at 0.001%.

If an equally skilled sk and turtle fight, 9/10 the turtle is going to win.

"The objective of the balance is "to increase the possibility of facing those classes without overpowering them".

This quote above is impossible. No way you can make a turtle be better at fighting a karma without making it even stronger against other classes.

I agree with you. But that's where the "DBO TEAM" comes in. Currently they are modifying 1 class at a time, and so it will be until they have modified all of them. They have to start somewhere, maybe now a SK has a tough fight against the Turtle, but there are a couple of factors here that are crucial.

1.- We continue in the cap of lvl 60, so in late game is a completely different world.

2.- All the classes have not been modified, they have not even modified the Turtle yet, they only touched the Crane. There are missing details to polish, buffe to implement and classes to apply nerfs.

It is good to talk about this topic so that the Staff has knowledge of in what parts put more effort. But the counters will only be visible correctly until "the balance" and level 70 has been implemented.

Until then we can only wait and make prudent suggestions to the Staff.

And sorry for my bad english. Im still learning.

:thumbup:

I don't think you guys know what counters are. There have to be and are going to be counters in this game. A counter is a class or hero being better against another one.

Every moba or mmorpg has this. In mobas there are certain heroes/champions that counter other ones and in mmorpgs there are certain classes that counter (are better against other ones).

This is going to happen. You can't make every class have a chance against every class, it's almost impossible. Certain skills just aren't going to allow this. I've been seeing lately of you guys complaining about that. For example you guys are saying "turtles can't do anything against karma, we have to change that" ok.....there are classes who can't do anything against a turtle. Sk is an example of this. It's called a counter. You just have to try your best to play against that class or find their weakness.

Some of you are just bias and doesn't want any weaknesses with your class.

We all know that in the game there are "counters" before the style of play of each class. The objective of the balance is "to increase the possibility of facing those classes without overpowering them". As you say, the SK can not do anything against the Turtle. But this is false.

There are many SKs that change their way of fighting and defeat the Turtles with other strategies. The same for the Turtles vs Cranes, Swordman vs Ultimate, etc ... All classes can beat all. But sometimes the level of difficulty of beating another class is very complicated, but not impossible.

This is where the "balance" should be applied. :thumbup:

jajaja, that remind me to one of the main disadvantages of the Swordsmen combo.:D:D;(;(

You're complaining about cranes, who aren't even op, but yet asks for turtle buffs. You don't make any sense at all....

Not to mention this really isn't even a big deal tbh.

This is just perception, but I think he was not complaining. I think it was an "interesting statement", that's all.

Please, tell me that you guys are joking...:(:(:(

did you nerfed crit dmg increase? I can see huge difference now

I just don't see a reason justifying a full rp bar in the beginning of the match. Idk if people want to see DiVine like performances again. Or.... is that already a thing. I remember a male Turtle in the past doing pretty well without the use of turtle book of course. Pretty sure an old TW players know his name.

Probably not, its just like the fighter's pot. However, spiritists in general need their RP very much. That is why it would be much more prudent than a skill of the spiritualists' primary tree such as "EP energy" changes to give them RP regeneration as a buff, or even direct RP balls "so that the Turtle does not depend on that absurd book and ends with the problems due to the sex of the character. Besides that the Crane would be even more favored by this change.

If this happened. They could block the use of the Turtle Book in PVP and it would be a minimal nerf that any good player would be able to overcome.

:thumbup:

If they do give it to both they need to reduce the rp given in pvp so it wont be SM's energy recovery on drugs. Maybe 2 or 3 with a cooldown to make it more balanced out. I play a male turtle as well.

Or maybe just the Coolddown, like 3 or 4 min. Enought to use it in a round and if its budokai, enought time to use it in the next battle.

yes, the turttles have all rp in 1second, have better damage, and have direct stuns for defeat all clases.

turtles can use rp regeneration like cranes. book its very op. why cranes not have the same?.

That's why I suggest this to help the cranes. Since the turtles have their book.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3158/

EP Recovery:

That only give 1 RP ball / 2RP ball / 3RP ball. But with a CD of 60/55/45 and making it impossible to reduce the CD so they wouldn’t spam it. This will only influence the builds for the spiritists in budokai (since the turtles would have their book) and would greatly help the Cranes, since they need their RP to fight properly in the PVP.

O well, since we are with suggestions. Here is a little crazy idea.

One of the biggest disadvantages of the Turtle its the long animation when using "Consecutive Disks". Also on many occasions the Turtle is performing the animation of the skill and then they get hit by some Stun and all the damage and the effect of the skill are canceled.

What if they added a small effect when using "Consecutive Disks" like a mini buff of stiffness or already in a crazy way the same immunity of the fighter for only 2 sec. This way the Turtles could always finish using this skill without canceling them at half animation and they would have more opportunity to fight against the MA and the Crane. Even they can have more chances to fight against Karmas.

Meh, I know it sounds crazy but maybe it works.?(

Then do not do anything to the Hypnosis skill and better use the strategy I mentioned above.