Posts by Kote

nope thats why turtle cant win vs crane.

its always same:
    crane use freeze > then sleep, turtle try use disk but it wont cancel the sleep while crane can cancel turtle sleep with his freeze and always after freeze crane will cast sleep faster than turtle.

What about this:

-Crane dash

-Turtle use the book

-Crane use freeze

-Crane cast Hypnosis

-Turtle use KD Rod and cancel the cast ...

-Turtle use Hypnosis / kame / slow / .... etc ...

Idk but I remember I saw someone doing this against Cranes an it works most of the times ?(

I don't remember if it was a video or something but I have saw this more that one time.

nada va a morir, dejen de ser tan dramaticos, si disfutas el juego tu juega y ya. Diviertete :thumbup:

The problem that we have with this thread is that everyone his posting his suggestions without having a problem they want to solve. Our goal shouldn't be just to change a class so he can get better/worse skills. It should be to solve something that breaks the balance right now. We are still far away from implementing our ideas. First of all we need to get a somehow statisfying balance.

As an example. Turtle has the problem that they can't compete against karma. It's impossible for them. So what can we do to make them better against karma without making them unfairly strong against other classes or pve.

Or crane is never picked in pve. Why is this the case? Is crane really bad in pve? If yes what can we do to make them better in pve without making them to strong and without breaking their pvp balance.

Just some examples no need to answer these questions.

I agree with you. But that's why the team asked us for suggestions to create a balance. There are classes that need to be more buffed and others that need nerfs. In the case of the Turtle there would be minimal modifications that would be needed. However, the Crane has a little more diversity when it comes to making builds, so it has more potential for changes and improvements. If you say that a Turtle can not compete against a Karma, it is not that the Turtle needs something to fight against, that means that some mechanics of karma need to be changed.

But keep in mind that sooner or later it will be the turn to modify the skills of Karma and other classes that need to be more nerfs and not so many buffs. Stay calm and let's attend 1 problem at a time.

:)

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3176/->forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3177/

Double Gut Buster:

Replace this skill with the "Solar Flare" of the fighters, as it is originally a Crane technique. Also change the area of effect to 32 enemies for all levels instead of only 14 at the maximum level.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3178/

Secret Crane Success:

Increase the Success Rate of the skill to 150/250 respectively.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3179/

Increase Agility:

In the same way, I believe that the Turtle does not need a real change in this skill, since changing it for more crit hit or crit% dmg would make them to do even more massive damage and this could bring an imbalance.

What could be modified for both Turtles and Cranes is that this skill gives:

• 10/20/30 Dex.

• 15/25/35 Dex.

• 20/30/40 Dex.

Any of these increases is acceptable, but an increase is necessary.

Of course it would be a more necessary buff for a Crane, because the Turtle already has other skills that help him maintain control of the fight, so this slight increase in Dex would just help a little to dodge more attacks or debufs

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3180/

Dodon Barrage:

Any of these 2 changes could apply:

• Change the reduction of physical defense by energy. And that the reduction is of 200/400/600/800, so that the damage does not see so increased when it stacks this effect with the "Weaken defense" and make things go out of control with the "Thousand Slashes".

• Change the physical defense reduction to 500/1000/1500/2000 respectively. Since in the same way the physical attacks of the crane are extremely weak. So it would be a small impulse to cause more damage. Although it could be better used for different compositions in combo with classes that do physical damage.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3181/

Resis it:

Increase the resistance slightly of this skill by 90/220 respectively

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3182/

Agile Armor:

Sincerely there is great potential in the changes that could be applied to this skill, some of these could be:

• "Increase chance to guard against status effects by" 10% / 15% respectively

• Increase physical and energy Def. in 5% / 10% respectively. (like jojo said, but not so OP)

• Increase the Dodge by 100/200 respectively

• Increase movement speed by 10% + 5% Atk Speed / 20% + 10% Atk. Speed for 1 min. With a 60 sec CD for all levels.

Any of those changes would be much better than the current efectt.

Regarding the Dot of the main skills (Crane Cyclone, M. Crane Thypoon), I agree with Box-head(boxbox).

The Dodon attacks can preserve the Bleed, but the attacks of the fan must have a different Dot so that it does not diminish the power of the Crane.

Obviously, if the Dot changes, the power should decrease too.

The new dmg of the Dot can be:

Crane Cyclone:

100/120/130/140/150 Dot dgm every 2 sec.

M. Crane Thypoon:

150/180/200/230/260 Dot dgm every 2 sec. (and maybe it would be too much dmg)

Considering that for this skills, the cranes can use the RP power, it can be a good amount of dmg just doing this skills, so maybe a little nerf in the RP dmg it would be necessary.

Anyway, I know it was a long post, but feel free to give me your opinion about it and if possible use the information that I post just like possible changes, it does not matter if all the changes applied, I just put some of those that I consider important. In the end you will decide.

Stay cool.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3166/

Destructo Disk:

Put the hit effect in line just like "Consecutive Disks". In addition, increase the damage of the bleed slightly at 120/140/170/200 respectively.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3167/

Hypnosis:

Increase the CD to 45 for all levels.

TURTLES:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3169/

Change the effect of this Skill by Soul 10/20/35 or else 15/25/40

In this way the Soul can be accumulated and would be more profitable for those who use the "Dragon King's Soul"

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3170/

Slow:

The Defense Rate is something that for the moment remains as a useless stat. So I think this skill would be used more if I had 100/200/300 dodge rate decreased + 5/12/20 Skill CD time increased to replace the D. rate. You could say that the name now would be according to the effect.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3171/ forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3172/

Physical and Spiritual Defense Boost:

As BlazingBarrager said. Make the defense reduction be of 173/326/524 instead of 346/651/1048. Since the reduction is quite hugh and for low levels this would mean a very drastically reduction of your defense by a slight increase in the other.

For everything else, I do not see it necessary to make so many changes to the turtle in their primary skills, as they fulfill their function of doing colossal damage and having mass control.

CRANE:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3173/

Dodon Ray:

Change the "dmg increased when a critical hit is successful" to the Bleed instead of the Energy DMG.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3174/

Tri-Beam Cannon

Change the damage area to 10 x 10M to cover a little more area of impact.

SPIRITIST:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3156/ forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3157/

Physical Damage Crippling Curse and Spiritual Damage Cut:

Instead of this debuf being 10/13/16/20 to reach the maximum. Both could have 10/15/20 attack decreased respectively and make it more profitable when considering it for a build.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3158/

EP Recovery:

That only give 1 RP ball / 2RP ball / 3RP ball. But with a CD of 60/55/45 and making it impossible to reduce the CD so they wouldn’t spam it. This will only influence the builds for the spiritists in budokai (since the turtles would have their book) and would greatly help the Cranes, since they need their RP to fight properly in the PVP.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3159/

Double Bleed:

Increase Abdominal damage to 30/60/90/120/150 respectively.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3160/

Area Bleed:

Increase the bleed damage by 20/50/70/100/130 respectively. And its effect area will change it to 10M on 32 targets

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3161/

Solid Bleed:

Any of these 2 changes could apply:

• Change the burn damage to 40/80/120/180/220 Respectively. Since leveling it up costs a lot of points.

• Or leave it like this and raise the damage to 38/76/114/152/170/218/236/250 Respectively, so it may be worthwhile to spend so many points in this skill.

In addition, increase the area of effect to 10M in 32 targets and give an attack range of 35M.

It must be said that it will be necessary to remove the effect of doing more damage with RP. Since you could not do much to lessen the damage of these effects.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3162/

Poison Bleed:

Firstly, it is necessary that this skill does not have casting time like the "Solid Bleed" In addition, any of these 2 changes could also be applied:

• Change the Poison damage to 40/80/120/160/200 Respectively. Since leveling it up costs a lot of points.

• Or leave it like this and raise the damage to 30/60/90/120/150/180/210/230 Respectively, so it may be worth it to spend so many points on this skill.

In addition, increase the area of effect to 10M in 32 targets and give an attack range of 35M.

It must be said that he would have to remove the effect of doing more damage with RP. Since you could not do much to lessen the damage of these effects.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3164/

Rapid Shot:

Change the damage to:

Nivel 1

Nivel 2

Nivel 3

Nivel 4

Nivel 5

E.dmg: 67

E.dmg: 100%

E.dmg: 81

E.dmg: 107%

E.dmg: 116

E.dmg: 125%

E.dmg: 161

E.dmg: 145%

E.dmg: 222

E.dmg: 170%

This is because the attack of the skill is slightly more powerful than the Kamehameha and has a much lower CD. In addition, already in late game, many turtles or cranes use this skill only to lower a little more damage between the cooling of skills to not lose momentum. So fixing its damage at 100% at level 1 would not be a radical change.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3165/

Kamehameha:

Change the damage to:

Nivel 1

Nivel 2

Nivel 3

Nivel 4

Nivel 5

E.dmg: 64

E.dmg: 112%

E.dmg: 98

E.dmg: 132%

E.dmg: 146

E.dmg: 154%

E.dmg: 200

E.dmg: 178%

E.dmg: 250

E.dmg: 200%

I just have to say that I am amazed and grateful that you guys have made this post. And you already know, there will be unfounded comments but I think you will know which arguments to take into consideration.

Keep being great guys, I have faith in you.

:saint::saint:

A los que no les guste el juego que no lo jueguen y ya,que cansado es ver cada minuto a gente diciendo que,que asco de juego o que el juego está muerto o va a morir,dejen de joder tanto y si lo piensan asi dejen el juego y ya, los asquerosos son ustedes,que gente mas toxica,lo peor es que la mayoría se expresa de una manera tan fea que da hasta rabia,primera vez que veo muchos tan juntos, dejen al equipo hacer su trabajo, no creo que ellos quieran que el juego este mal, ellos solo hacen lo que pueden,si el juego a ustedes les parece tan asqueroso y muerto no entiendo que hacen jugandolo,solo toca esperar el nuevo servidor y ver que tanto mejora esto,esperar o mejor,en fin,es mi opinión.

I agree with you, just as there is nothing I can do about it. So I just have to have faith that the team will do its best to make the game grow.

Do what you have to do but take care of the details. I have faith in you guys.:thumbup:

Honestly as much as i would like it to be open discussions it just would not work. What i mean by this is yes there is players who will give good feedback but the majority would not and would simply be a consumption of time. As i mentioned earlier the community is free to give there opinions on any matter and if its myself or another member of staff we will read everything at some point i can assure you. As we apply changes these are not just tested by myself and other balance team members but when they are applied to the live server it will be tested by a LOT of people which can give us feedback.

Well, I understand that your goal to prevent us from changes is because you guys don't want to waste time. But don't you think it is a greater waste of time to implement something or modify something that nobody asked? I mean, I guess it would be double work to do, don't you think?

First put something into the game and then have to modify it to be "balanced" instead of simply knowing "accurately" what to do and what not to do.

And I don't doubt about your intentions about wanting to improve the game.

But you have to trust your community. Let us participate in the decisions of a game of which we are consumers.

Obviously, take into consideration the well-founded comments and not just the whining of one or another member.

But hey, in the same way I thank you that you have answered us on this occasion and well, at the end of it all you decide what you do with this.

But be aware that all of us will be grateful if you guys just let us participate in this. All of us, including the staff want the same thing, so I don't see wrong the fact of participating and communicating more with the whole community.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Yo te recomiendo que cheques las notas de las actualizaciones pasadas y te des una idea de lo que ah pasado, pero si de igual manera no te interesa mucho seguir jugando, puedes hacer lo mismo que muchos otros jugadores y simplemente esperar a el parche del lvl 70 que se supone... vendra en invierno.

:thumbup:

Ok, I agree with everything you have said and I appreciate that you have taken the time to comment on a well-argued answer. Only one last detail. Just a simple question.

Are you going to tell us about the changes to be made in any class BEFORE the implementation? Or will you continue doing what you already do?:/:/:/

Hello,

First about the balancement, there are currently 6 people on the balance team and surely soon there will be more. All classes are being modified / balanced, so there will be soon changes for another class.

It's complicated to balance classes, because for 1 change you can make other classes worse. Suggestions from other players don't always help since most of the suggestions are for their own benefit. The best thing would be to have good players with different classes on the balance team (one of the best karmas, swordsman, turtle, crane, etc).

But what about the issue of being in communication with the community? This is something that we are all basically begging to the moderators. That they communicate to us the things that happened "before" to make a change. Simply ask the opinion of all players about any change to be made.

Obviously there will be "selfish" comments because many people see things according to the point of view they have depending on the class they play.

But it is easy to see when an argument is well prepared and also well-founded with "evidence" or any other thing. These are the comments that you should listen to.

In addition, at the end of all "DBOG" is a product, and the community are its customers, we are the ones who consume that product. And if you want your "product" to be successful, you have to listen to your clientele. In this way we can guarantee that this great game stays alive and that it competes with the other games that seek the time of the players.

And finally, I respect you Hardlock for having the balls to face the community answering our questions (or at least trying). And the truth is that something like that deserves a lot of merit, because in my opinion, you are the only one who is interested in commenting or at least soothing a bit the insertity of all of us and not those 6 ghosts of team DBO team.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Do the reset for the new lvl 70 patch. I really do not mind losing everything if this makes the game better for everyone. And I am also 100% in agreement that the cash must be only for cosmetic use or only for items such as exp boost, or anything that has to do with pets or mobility.

That is, everything that can not influence the competitive part of the PVP.

And to solve the way in which players can get Brown boxes, Dogi balls, Stones, etc ... just implement the golden treasure boxes, as in the past, that this way RNG is the most viable way to obtain everything necessary to the high PVP.

And of course, these treasure boxes should be part of the drop that any mob can throw.

But the keys would be the main problem. They could simply not implement them and all chests can be opened without a key. Or they can be part of the mob's drop. So they can not be opted only for cash or Tokens.

:thumbup:

From my experience if you wanna spam KD, I think SS is a superior move than MSS. SS has a shorter CD; thus making it far more spamable than MSS. With the buffed RP recov move, you could in theory more easily knock someone out of the arena. Or at least that's what I took from the change, you're going to need to test the strategy out-- assuming that you KD your opponents out. But to be honest, if you're going to fight a Ulti, your best option is to knock them out.

I know what you're talking about, but do not you think it's wrong to think that for a DPS class with little defense, little LP, not enough evasion, the only way to deal with a tank (or basically any class because the damage of SS is minimal) is to throw them out of the platform? As do the turtles? Or how did some Namek Warriors do?

I also think it's the only solution, but I do not agree with that.:(:(

Honestly, I do not know how to feel about this update. It's like I'm happy and at the same time disappointed but, well, this is my opinion and this is my evidence.

Only my opinion:

-I think it's great that the "Energy Recover" Skill now gives 2RP balls at level 2, however, I can not say it's the best because I still do not know how much CD is going to have the skill at that level and as we know, if a SM wants to make his combos with KD he needs to use frequently this skill.

-The reduction of EP consumption in the passive "Evade Up" will be useful for all SM who want to enter the RNG game and depend of the "Dodge = luck" to avoid attacks. However, many SMs choose to equip themselves with CON or LP% instead of "dodge" because as we know, the Swordman are NOT "Fighters" and do not even have the same "Dodge or Resis" so it is usually more efficient to have a build with Guard + Scintillation and have a correct "timing" in the skills.

-On the "Sword Slash", I do not know what to really think. Basically it is the new MSS with the same CD but with less damage. Now, if a SM seeks to inflict the maximum possible damage to his skills, he will need to have the SS at level 4 in addition to the MSS at level 5 and that ...can be harmful to correctly distribute the skills points. So I do not see a good change here.

Maybe if the Skill CD "Sword Slash" will remain the same, just maybe ... it could be feasible to make the investment of points, because the KD combo it would be done more easily.

-Again. It seems that they are looking for SMs to become more and more "Fighters" but without their damage or their Dex. And this looks reflected in the change of the "Penetrate" skill. Honestly very few Swordman upgrade this skill more than lvl 1. But again, the SM that want to enter to the game of the RNG this could benefit them, but they will be SO FAR AWAY from reaching an evasion sufficiently good to depend on this stat. The extra dmg crit is just a luxury that really will not be reflected at all in the total damage. Yeah, maybe it will increase a little, but it wont be important at all.

But hey, if what you are looking for is a fighter with less damage and less evasion ... I suppose your decision was right, even if I don’t really like this idea.

- As for the "Prepared to Roar" a new perspective is opened and in my opinion, THE BEST PROPOSAL FOR A REBUILD TO THE SWORDMAN.

THE HYBRIDS.

I really believe that this modification could encourage many Swordman to choose to create "Hybrid" builds since the MSS and the "Focused Gravity Break" are practically sister skills, only that the MSS had its KD and a little more damage than the FGB.

HERE is where there could be a positive change in the upgrades. Increase the damage of the MSS and the FGB so that the Swordman go from being the "mediocre fighters" to a class completely focused on hybrid damage. But I guess it's an idea that needs to be work on

more. But hey ... For some reason the Swordman have those 2 paths in the skills tree, right ?. Why always choose the physical path ...

-And finally ... "Damage increased by 1.5x when attacking from behind" now changed to a different formula.

My evidence:

As you can see in the video ... The damage ... HAS BEEN REDUCED EVEN MORE.

Before:

MSS + Spirited Roar + RP dmg ball = 3963 from behind

After: 3168

and not to mention the critical hits ...

I think it's too much to say that this change to the formula will affect the other classes, but being the Swordman, the Masters of the "Attack from behind" will practically make them weaker.

The evidence speaks for itself. The majin I made the Test against is mine, and it's not even well-armed. Now fight against another Tank +14 or +15 with high props will be practically eternal to beat them.

Even if a Swordman do a perfect and infinite combo of KD, you will never "kill" your opponent because simply your damage It will be mediocre, also you cannot just focus on the RNG and you cannot always trust to throw them out of the platform because otherwise we will have the same problem as the "Namek Warriors" with his combo of "Mystick Attack" for which the community complained so much.

Sincerely and with all due respect, I ask the DBO G TEAM to correctly evaluate the "FOCUS" they want for the Swordman. Or minimum that explain to us the "why" of all these changes. What do they want the Swordman to be? What do they want us to be?

I know that the Swordman are one of the most complicated classes to master it in the game because in many cases, their fighting style is based on Timing. But what is the use of having a perfect Timing if you do not inflict damage in the same way?

I hope you re-evaluate the changes you have made on this occasion and I would appreciate an answer to my questions.

In the same way, I thank you that you have read my post and an apology for making it so long.

Stay cool.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: