Posts by easy66

The xp is good i think

The rr for skills should be when you want, but it should cost way more zenis

Maybe not to farm cash points because game must earn some money from players, instead of cash point,wagu coins drop from all mobs, ofcourse not big % of drop

the break is like u said your item going to +0

instead of level cap would be better to make 10levels more, and maybe new map

from me i would like to change many items to tradeable

make facebook/instagram page to bring new players

more mini events

and i would change mini bosses "super,ultra,rare etc" so they have better drop like upgrade stones,white stones, maybe more Tokens

Also upgrading items take too long time, would be better if delete those cards choseing

I downloaded those files with hallowen and now its okey

Okey cool can`t wait to trade them! Do you know when it will be possible?

Also can u fix this food wich one you drop from hallowen mobs, i cant give them to bank, or even trade them to other champions maybe?

Hey guys what`s up with server? so much lag, cant play

also from what level are spawning hallowen monsters?

and also why you add 30lvl up for bigger levels when you cant trade it?

Can i ask some question here?

*So i see i earn now 1 token per kill mobs, but does i get something after 15minutes?

*The bonus "increase energy critical damage by %" do i get it correct, let`s say i hit 1000 from spell and i have item with 10% crit damge

so when i crit with spell i hit 1100? and this % doesnt give me chance for crit? If not, then what gives chances for crit attack with spells?

*If i level up pet skill where i can sell items in npc, will it give me more slots for sell? Or can i make my pet better VP regen?

*What can i do with dark silver coin?"

Thanks for your help tho!

Okey so i can on my main acc do this, but i cant on second, so another question is can i trade this item "lvl up to 30lvl" from one acc to second?

Also i`am from Poland i have master card, so what i chose on "new game way" ?