Posts by Saucegod

upgrade should be possibile,Now is bad and with this update Will be even worse.as i say multiple time i Think a upgrade system without downgrade will be better and more rewardable

or this!!! i completely agree... anything to catch us up to the +15s. its pre beta so why would it hurt to make it so we can all test the upgraded gear. I figured it would help evening out classes so we no what needs nerfing also..

So dragonball Scramble was my last straw... all the +15's protecting 1 ball ruins the whole event completely. I still beat +15's time to time (they are most likely bad) but 98% of the time its like hitting a brick wall. Now.. dbog team decide its better to make soulbound crafting gear and making +15 even more hard to get when i feel they should do the exact opposite. i feel they need to make a +15 vendor so EVERYONE CAN HAVE IT!!!! why leave the exploiters able to ruin the game for people just starting? what if we dont wanna wait untill you reset the server to actually have fun and play again.... this server pvp is ruined because of this exploit completely. You need to even us out... dont let them just have OP gear cuzz they been around long enough to cheat -_-... Im literally thinking about taking a step back from this game untill its fixed....

I was using the free camera function and it seems to work well. Only problem im running into is that sometimes the camera speed slows down way too much and i cant speed it up again. does anyone else have this problem or no a fix please?

ok so those random repetitive massive lag spikes are only happening to windows 10 users? I thought i was the only one lol. I noticed everytime i switch a zone or even if a mob loads i get a lag spike. hurts when tryna live stream :(.

This hurts man :( lol just hit 70 to find all all the level 70 players are exploiters lol. R.I.P. skill in the pre-open beta. and honestly i thought they fixed the item dup glitch

Ok so maybe i made the mistake and started papaya quests before level 65.. well im 67 now. I was wondering if there was any easier way of farming exp to 70 then just killing mobs. If not i got a long grind ahead of me..... :(

I REAAAAAALLY hope you didnt take this video serious. lmfao. If you did your lack of humor is bad. As soon as i seen u start to rant about other classes i stopped reading lol. you sound upset. I didnt even post this in "guides" section because it was just a joke -_-.... lets not get mad and instead laugh at how funny this video is because im screaming abilities like Vegeta and playing absolutely horrible.... thanks for your view

Publish everywhere = more investment needed.

If a game cant survive in one region, then most companies do not bother spending money to publish in different regions.

You also have to know, that NTL was only hired by bandai namco to create the game. NTL has nothing to say where the game will be published.

NTL did not work good enough with fixing bugs and adding new content.

They needed you....lol. They needed 100 of you. If only we could find a squad of Daneos's to revive the game completely lol.

I hope they never will. When they do, they will literally a**ra*p* it. They will make a XV 3 out of it and remove the open world and mmo mechanics and game elements with their ''own style'' of open world. Xenoverse open world that is, which is no open world at all. Heck even DBZ Sagas for the PS2 had a more open world then XV1.

i feel like XV is what DBO was originally dropped for... they thought dbo failed so they gave it all to XV. Thats why theres a lot of resemblance in the story.

this will contenet be added?also you guys plan to add some things?im interested to know if we will do new tmq and things or we will have access only on retail things.also where is the video of flying combat?and what files is in game that we didnt see but was implemented?should make a thread about it.me and a lot of users are curious of know new classes,skills,dunegons,mode and all things that we didnt see

i honestly feel that its impossible to continue.. It would cost tons of time/money. all though i could be wrong. i can see them MAYBE making fake quest lines in new maps but as for new graphic content and models.. no way.