Posts by Saucegod

As the title says, im having trouble understanding the Rankings chart in game. i understand player level and name, guild, score, but whats that next one?

and how is change calculated? been looking EVERYWHERE! lol

Pleaaaaaaaaseee why you have passive of dex lvl 2?? .... And focus and energy attack dont have it... Are you jocking me????????????
    Min 0:44 turtle passives nvl 40

i use divines build from old dbo... but this isnt the thread to explain my build. i have other threads and videos for that.. i have my reasons for the way my build is set up.

In this video you see me (TW server 5 years ago) hit the fighter with a kame lower level with way worse gear. I hit once with a regular kame and then a weakend defense kame for almost 500 damage extra then normal (excuse the crazy talking in the background lol)

This is global with wayyyy better gear and higher level...and im criting 7k and hitting 2k+

The fighter had low defense

ez

I fail to agree this is anything like TW damage....the fighters defense is NOT the reason it hit that hard on TW servers. because i hit the fighter harder then i hit mobs in global.. Keep in mind, in global i can be SSJ with all the buffs and still couldnt hit a mob as hard as my hermit in TW hit that fighter. and my TW hermit was regular with no type of buffs....ill show you. im posting vids today.

The damage you were getting before the update was from the gloves + sub weapon combined. Now the damage is properly calculated from either of those sources for each particular skill.
    The weapon a skill uses will be mentioned in the skill description. For example in your case, the super kame is calculated from the gloves, the giant kame is calculated from the sub weapon.
    There's also the fact that skills were IGNORING defenses when calculating the damage, no more. Now defenses are actually working and aren't only for show.

I got videos on TW server years ago being level 49 no buffs and hitting a fighter for 4k+ non crit kameha and my gear was way worse then what i have on global. im 54 now better gear, buffs and only hitting 2k+.. idk just dont seem right. nothing im used to...

wanted to share this video. This Turtle Hermit kept laughing at me so i owned him. so let this be a lesson to the rest of you Turtle Hermits... dont laugh at me if your bad lmfaooo

i also dont wanna try and buy a dojo if it not possible... im seeing kokkara village dojo lets you try and buy. but im not trying to get scammed lol

Is there any open Dojos left for a guild to buy this game?? Or is dojo wars coming back anytime soon? It really bothers me i cant get Dojo access and i refuse to beg to join a guild that owns one...

As the title says.. i know its most likely not possible :(. I ask because clearly DBO tw/kr servers ended too soon and you could tell they had a ton of new content they were looking to implement in the game before the servers shut down. I still dont understand the full story on why dbo was cut short. But it would be a miracle to see it get picked up...

Wanted to share this video. ill be making many more as i progress. Looking for guildies to join my guild to and partake in my youtube videos also... contact me in game.

be sure to subscribe my channel and check out my other spiritualist/turtle guides

In the official dbo, there was a trick that let you keep the backpack quest items (puppy, caution sign, cookie dabura, baby goku, etc) and you could pretty much have it with you forever. In DBO Global however, those items disappear after you use it for a few hours. Is this something that can be fixed? I kinda like keeping the puppy/caution sign with me.

whats the trick to keep baby goku?