Posts by zRevenge

Oi bobo

já estamos conversando com uma empresa.

Deve estar pronto hoje em algumas horas.

Puts some way to buy with bank slip, I have no credit card, I only buy cash with bank slip not only I but several people in this situation

I live in Brazil and used Paymentwall to buy CP, as it is now only had this medium that I used to buy cps..., I used it to buy with bank slip, now that the Danes deactivated it was difficult...

Please put another way to buy...

Nuh-uh. The one-shots come from critical hits being so overpowered. If we have more STR on gear and we start wearing it, that just means we're giving up DEX(boosts crit power and critrate) or straight up crit%/critrate for it. We'll deal more damage with our non-critical attacks, sure, but our critical hits will actually weaken ALOT in comparison.

Not to mention we'd give up the ever-so-important hitrate/dodge rate we could be getting. Remember, my suggestion wasn't to boost STR's power, just the amount you can get on gear.

Is it who would make sure that the players would swap DEX for STR?, and even if they swapped it would be another reason for more defence...

You casually gain 70 STRENGTH from a passive buff because the game's designed around how weak it is. Every buff and class' base stat is designed with STR's weakness in mind. Is it really worth screwing over the game's balance just because you feel bad for a stat?

I'm repeating this alot, but don't change global stats. If you absolutely HAVE to, then add more maximum STR/SOL on gear instead.(Instead of 34 STR on lvl70 gear you'd get 50 STR, for example.) Now the gear's more worth wearing, without screwing over every class' balance as much. Even then I don't think there's a necessity for that.

Don't even have to change what STR or SOL does really. I think it'd be better to increase what it already gives you by a small percentage.

For example if 1 STR gives you 1.5 phy attack you could change it to 2. (Would have to test)

But I agree with Echo, if you could increase the max sol and str for gear (and some buffs) without effecting the other max stats, that would be ideal and much easier to balance. 50 being max may not be enough but again it would need to be tested.

Well you are casually given 54 DEX, which isn't the same as 70 but still a high number. But you also have to take into consideration Fighters stack 34 DEX earrings and 28 DEX armor so that's 124 DEX on gear alone. Even with those high numbers all that DEX isn't really broken, and it's "offense" (crit rate) and "defense" (dodge/res) while STR is only offense.

This would also be cool but is it possible? I'd like to hear from Daneos on that.

This is unnecessary the classes already have enough damage to kill another with only 1 hit, even if it has 30k of LP, be do that will not need to criticize to kill more, the PvP is already well unbalanced imagine if increase the damage, it is better to increase the defence

Você ganha casualmente 70 FORÇOS de um buff passivo porque o jogo é projetado em torno de quão fraco é. Todas as estatísticas de base e classe são projetadas com a fraqueza de STR em mente. Realmente vale a pena espreitar o equilíbrio do jogo apenas porque você se sente mal por uma estatística?

Estou repetindo isso muito, mas não altero as estatísticas globais. Se você tem absolutamente, então, adicione mais STR / SOL em engrenagem em vez disso. ( Em vez de 34 STR na engrenagem lvl70, você obtém 50 STR, por exemplo ) . Agora, a engrenagem vale mais, sem aparafusar o equilíbrio de cada classe tanto quanto. Mesmo assim, não acho que haja necessidade disso.

Cada um tem a sua própria opinião

My suggestion and for these two attributes that players do not give much value, as most know the strength and soul attributes only give an attribute, but the Force attribute could give physical defence or defence energy the same for the soul attribute. Or you could give the two defenses that would take tests to balance...

My suggestion and for these two attributes that players do not give much value, as most know the strength and soul attributes only give an attribute, but the Force attribute could give physical defence or defence energy the same for the soul attribute. Or you could give the two defenses that would take tests to balance...

Example: 1 Strength = 3 Physical defense or defence energy. This is just an example doesn't need to be exactly so why it would have to have tests to balance the PVP.

There's gotta be tests to balance...