Posts by Eliteforce

Nope. He is waiting for another developer to fix some client issues while he is working on some more quest bugs etc. When the other developer has finished with the client issues, he is gonna give us the exact date of when the patch is going to be released and applied to Pre-Open Beta.

P.S. Let's hope that when Daneos says "updating quests", he means that he will re-arrange the exp from some quests at 50s etc, that give low exp..

I doubt that, those quests were always like that from KR to HK. People just farmed TMQ... But who knows Daneos might bless us.

Lol I think about it like this. I've waited about 2-3 years for the original KR DBO to come out top that off with another 3 years from the time of DBO closing to DBOG (I think its been that long, I lost count). Waiting a couple of days/ possibly weeks for a big update meeehhh it aint that serious lol. Rewatch DBZ or something, but I do understand as new players you're ready to jump into the content but don't wear the game out too fast. From a player thats been playing for a long time it can get very easy to wear the game out. Take your time, enjoy as much as you can and use this time to plan and come up with a solid strategy on how to be the best. The best players in our days were the ones who spent A LOT of time (maybe even too much time) researching and understanding the mechanics of the game. I would advise you do the same. Don't be in a rush to be an ok player, take your time and be patient so that you can be the best.

Oh man from what Ive seen its gonna be fun dominating you guys lol. And to all of my old players, we should get together to show the new guys how its done. New school vs Old School :thumbup::thumbup:

As mentioned guard is extremely useful if mastered correctly. I know so people who had LP and EP regen gear and would use guard to exploit that. The knockback skill is really helpful in pvp, we used to use it all the time (at least the swordies did). I would say when we actually get it practice the timing of it and as you get really good with predicting skills incorporate it into your build, can potentially save your life lol

I will say that leveling all over again personally is tiresome. Take it from some that's played all the previous servers and 2 wipes on dev server so I won't be opposed to the idea. I personally think it will give players the opportunity to explore the higher content faster and the bugs can be more comprehensive as opposed to concentrated, meaning we can test bugs from CC dungeon, TMQs, UDs, Budokai etc. Its not just about leveling its about having a game that's as complete as possible, I think that's kind of hard to do when you have people starting over from scratch and having to spend that time going thru the lower levels when we already have a pretty good idea of what needs to be fixed from 1-30. Should think of it from a development point of view and not just a regular player.

For those who arent familiar with transmogrification (transmog for short) its the ability (although its not an action skill you go to a vendor) to transform your equipment so that it has the appearance of another piece of equipment. We do this a lot of times in WoW to make your gear look really cool instead of mismatch sets and things like that. Yea I know we have dogis but sometimes I just wana take my dogi off and show off some cool looking gear i randomly picked up. I know this cant be a reality any time soon but is there room/possibility for it? What do you guys think.

So I'm looking for a guild mainly comprised of old players who used to play the game way back when. (KR or TW) If one isn't created then I need to link up with some of those players in game so that we can create one. PM me if you're one of those players.

Black Goku seems interesting. We know that this trunks is the trunks that we saw in previous DBZ arcs so that theory is debunked. We also know that goku in future trunk's timeline died of the heart virus and know he's back with green looking potara ear rings. My theory is that Goku trained in other world for a while and ended up somehow meeting the supreme kais of the universe and ended up with the potara earrings to bring himself back alive. I also think that once he was alive something happened that ended up turning him evil, maybe an alien race with special powers like babidi? Not sure but it should be cool to see what happens.

Well now since everyone can fly theres no point in giving everyone IT. It was useful back in the day because we had to walk everywhere but now since we can all dash fly its much less important.

The pet skill is a party summon. IT is a skill that teles you to someone, it's fundamentally different, however I would like to see that in the game but at a cot of maxing your IT skill out. So lvl 1 teles you to a person, lvl 2 teles you and one other person, and lvl 3 teles you and your party to someone. It goes in line to what goku can do with it

If we're gonna keep stat upgrades in the cash shop there should be a limit to how many you can buy per week or something to balance everything out. If it takes an average player 1 week of farming to get lets say 5 U70 stones (just throwing out numbers ) then that should be the limit of buying u70 stones from the cash shop. You don't have to take it out just put a limit on it to make it fair. Granted someone could pay money every week but most likely thats the person that cant play all the time (like myself). I think we need to have a good balance of people who grind and people who buy and I think the buying limit solves that issue. Face it not everyone can be grinding on DBO for 12 hours straight, some of us do have lives to live. Granted games are supposed to be about skill but not everyone has the time to put in to get that skill up. So that's my idea. I just think we need to be conscientious of everyone's time and respect the fact that not everyone can play/ grind all the time.

BTW: Can we take out skill reset book and have it come through the trainers like old DBO was? This gives people the opportunity to explore different builds while leveling their character. It also helps people when forming teams to complete certain PVE tasks, idk I may be trying to make the game too easy lol.
    Other than that the cash shop was fine the way it was besides gambling for dogis

Your fiery shout and dodon ray dont need to be maxed out. Actually those two skills are worthless. Dodon Ray used to be good in 55 cap but they nerfed it, only 1 point should go into it. Fiery shout is the same way, it's not useful and those points can go elsewhere. I personally max out tri beam because thats by far the strongest one hit energy skill that cranes have. Very useful with the sleep dodon barrage graceful backstab rotation but you dont have to (however I would recommend it). You should at least have one point in kaioken, people think its worthless for cranes but it actually gives crits to your DoTs which is great for your dodon barrage seeing as tho its DoT is pretty OP. Other than that it looks good, you can use those extra points you would take out and put it into weaken defence, that skill actually helps in PVP believe it or not (you can put that into the sleep rotation as well along with the graceful backstab). If you dont put the skills there put it into Master fan out. That combined with slow actually stops your target from moving which can help you stun them again (with freeze) and wait until sleep is on again. Just my 2 cents, havent played crane in a while (Since KR and some of TW) but I'm sure it still works the same. The class has come a long way since I played, I'm still pissed they took away or insta stun lost in time, that skill put us on the map.

People are selfish point blank. You would think they would have nuthing better to do than sit by their computers and wait for a game. We all wanna play a great DBO game but that takes time. Just as the original players had to wait 2, 3, even 4 years for Betas and KR release Im sure these guys can wait too. We had no such updates like the ones Daneos gives, be grateful to have a staff that cares to keep us in the loop. Its ridiculous.

Crane Hermit has always been my #1 I just love long range DoT and burst, it always seemed like a great way to kill a monster without getting hit. I don't like getting hit in fights so I guess that characteristic transferred over to my character preference with them being ranged fighters and all