Posts by Grylia

Any and all fights are unpredictable as anyone can run anything on their builds along with anything that can appear on the armour pieces :)

I say have a go at it at the different stages of development. it'll be fun trying to figure out ways to win :)

Agree with you :)

in pve they are great in pvp it varies cranes can have a hard time against karmas and turtles (sometimes depends if there smart) but other than that stick and swords are easy pickings warrioir nameks if there gear atk is similar to your def should not be a problem, even with broken thousand slashes.
    my biggest problem with pvp right now is that ppl bugged there gear to +15 and i run into them in rank matches which makes it almost inpossible. mind ya i did manage to beat a ful +15 sowrd user but thats because he wasnt very smart and resorted to pillar hiding when he realized my timing was better with my speed restrain bu tstill the run of the mill player with bugged +15 gear will stomp me and i have +8 gear :(

PVP is harder without dodge rate working how it used to be back in TW, You need to wait for it, because with dodge(like TW) the fights are too unpredictable, so you can get more time and then try to kill those +15 .

PVP is harder without dodge rate working how it used to be back in TW, You need to wait for it, because with dodge(like TW) the fights are too unpredictable, so you can get more time and then try to kill those +15 .

The days pass and I still can't believe and get over the decision our Game Master Daneos took, I know he gave rules about the launcher design but these were the images and PSD file only, not the other rules that were added at the last minute. I respect his decision but I hope that next time he's more responsible. I'm sure I'm not the only one that gave it their all creating their launcher, and I'm not talking about all this because of the cash point rewards, I'm saying it because it would've felt good to know that I helped out a little bit in the DBOG community ( atleast I see it that way) All I ask is for a little more appreciation next time because of our hard work and our passion to be creative. The only thing I did was instead of having a normal "Launcher Bar" I used Dragon Balls to act as the Loading screen, I shouldn't have to show the photo because it won't matter now at this time because of how late the contest is now. Also, If you're gonna comment something, please make it something constructive and with meaning instead of insults, I'm not here for that. Forums are made to express and share info with the community and I'm only doing just that. That is all, goodbye and thank you.