Posts by -NEO

And again, server lag has nothing to do with this issue. It also happens when you start your own server with DBO emulator.

I agree that all we can do at the moment is to adapt, in my opinion it's not a big problem when it comes to regular playing, but I think it can be irritating when it comes to PvP, when every second is important.

Well, I think there's nothing else to say about this, we all should try to find some fix on our own, maybe someone will be lucky enough to solve this mystery!

Zeusky  dakitomeru I have the same issue, I had it on Pre-Open Beta also, on a different laptop, now I have a new one and it's the same for me. I think it's something related to Windows 10, I have a third laptop with W7 and it seems there's no problem like this on it. Anyway, I'm sure it has nothing to do with "server lag" thingy, as it was the same, at least for me, before the OB launch.

I would be grateful if anyone could find a working solution for this, I've tried everything I found already (reinstalling, port-forwarding and other stuff).

Cheers!