Posts by Gawerty

we are not charitys that gives money away for nothing. We donated and expect rewards not warm fuzzy feelings

It's not nothing, you got a reward on top of the game being released at all. For all you know, without those initial donations the game may not exist today. You've been given items and a game that many people love.

To be honest; yes those of you who have bought founder packs aren't getting super great stuff; but your initial contributions are what have helped the game exist today, that should be enough in my opinion.

I only spent money for inventory space myself, and yes, that makes me a "casher" by definition, but it's also an advantage, it's not Paying to Win, if it was, I'd actually win at PVP against half the people I fight (I don't.)

Don't presume that because stones are available in the wagu that it's P2W, it's an advantage that's frankly a lot better than DBOTW ever was. Maybe you guys forget, but most people outside of Taiwan couldn't even play that version of the game without going to ridiculous lengths to get an account, think about that for a damn minute.

Those of you who do play, who don't support server upkeep - There's nothing wrong with you being here, and playing the game, and having fun, but don't say that it's not fair to you, we pay for an ADVANTAGE, that's why it COST MONEY, if you sat down, and grinded out what you claim we don't have to do (AS SOMEONE HAS SAID, IT'S SO UNLIKELY THAT YOU GET MORE THAN 1-3 U70 STONES FROM THE WAGU WITH LESS THAN 100 DOLLARS) then you'd understand that it's so much better than DBOTW, and better than half of the true Pay to Win games out there.

tl;dr - you don't like it? Suck it up, shell out some cash, or stop your whining, it's making you all look pathetic.

the problem is that the server is very busy that's all dont worry in time the lagg will pass

ps: i have win 10 and i have no lagg or freezes ..

Just because it doesn't happen for you, doesn't mean it can't happen for someone else.

The big thing about this game is it was made without windows 10 compatibility in mind (Windows 10 didn't exist at the time of Dragon Ball Onlines production.)

The key thing to keep in mind is that along with Windows 10 not being officially supported, a lot of newer hardware also can conflict with how the game was built. Thus why people may have issues with the game as it is now.

This isn't exactly something Dragon Ball Online Global can fix either without tearing the client apart and building it from the ground up again. Server Work (which is what the majority of development was focused on iirc) and Client Work are very different task.

Just going to comment on this by saying that there was a particular amount of stress on the server that did cause character skipping, particularly noticeable within quest like crawling turtle, where the game would literally freeze for multiple seconds at a time, and then NPCs would teleport to different locations, it's not computer or ping lag either, unless it's a massive ping spike which then drops back to normal levels, either way, it does happen already quite often.

Feel like there should definitely be multiple DBOG servers, I may not have much going for me as a member of the community (yet.) or the experience to back it, I should say, but having multiple servers in different locations is never a bad thing with a community of this size, it'll help people find the balance they need, where they need it as far as latency, and ping goes, and it'll also help unload some of the stress off of the one server that exist now.

So let me just say this... Regardless of how fast you want Beta, you should understand the fact that Open Beta is the time to make the game more complete, less buggy, and more enjoyable.

Thus, most of us who understand that this takes time and that this isn't an easy task, knows that with time comes quality, and that's whats most important with an emulator project.