Posts by AntiMitfive

When I talk about PVP, I talk from a budokai 1v1 standpoint. In budokai 1v1 and even ranked female turtles do usually have the advantage, because RP helps them generate combos a lot easier, and attack speed doesn't really matter because as a turtle you're main tool to use in 1v1 is giant/super kamehameha. You can charge RP while your opponent is sleeping sure, but female turtles instead of charging RP can utilize that time more efficiently (using sit down healing potions for example).
    Anyway this thread is about pve turtles and how successful they are at pve, I only mentioned the issue of a turtle hermits gender so that @Burst (or any other member that reads this thread for that matter) is aware that gender does effect them (slightly). Some players prefer to create female turtles for pve, some prefer males. At the end of the day it's all personal preference on how the player wants to build their character.

30 USD pls

I'd like to turn your attention to my post.
    "All in due time. there are currently more important things to consider at the moment smile.png rest assured that it will be fixed before OB thumbsup.png "
    The visuals are bugged (like they were in TW) but the actual stats are still in development. it will be fixed. it's just not a priority.

Why would he fix a fix?
    PROPERTIES BUG

There was an imperfection in the old game that allowed the person abusing it to be always at -5% properties, this was done by simply using a weapon with no attribute. "The properties bug" completely ruined PvP, fighters went from hitting 12k criticals to 20k+ on tank classes. Of course this was by no means a bug but that is what us foreigners called it back in Taiwan server 2.

The reason why everyone was crying about it was for the simple fact that its only beneficial for Fighters and Turtles. Instead of having to stack properties or any other stat to deal significant damage to a tank they could just simply wear full Dex accessories and still stay at a mere -5% properties.

Lmao @ those Chinese crying

I think so ,property's prerequisite is the other party have property,this ability is not simple attack and defense promote
    8o

Bibibibi10

Why must people make threads about the bots over and over again. Could you not have posted this in one of those?

With all due respect i get this is annoying but the community has been told Daneos is working on it and you'll get it eventually. Until then you have to put up and deal with it.

Dear Cosmo,

This thread was created for the moderators. Please refrain from posting on this thread.

Yours faithfully
    Zico.

Mses in guild chat: "No conviene pelear"
    "Son Muchos"

I only see 4 players from Infinity/Doppelgaenger in this video and about 10 from PortMafia/Dangerous~