Posts by Vandestroy

It's what I WANT it to be. I have the freedom to do what I want, the topic here is not that, is the selfish people that can't help each other when you need it.

Get a nice, helping, non-toxic, and friendly guild. end of your problems. and while you're at it, dont be salty or toxic, you cant make good friends or find nice companions being someone toxic, not calling you one but seeing you rage because of this makes me worry..i play fighter and i havent had a single problem getting into TMQs why? well maybe i've been lucky finding party fast in the past but now i only go with guildies, makes things funnier and enjoyable...100 times better than to go whit elitist people that flame on you for any little mistake... so my suggestion...get a guild that helps others :thumbup:

I dont know why people complain about this so much, i understand people want to lvl up crafting skill fast and get their gear .. but its something that had to be done think of this as a brand-new released game, we've all been playing yrs in the pre OB but now its OB guys

Its normal that they're tying to treat the game proggresively to test stuff out, thats why we're having level caps progressively too. its just logical that the craft system wouldnt alow us to craft lv70 stuff when we cant even get to that lv yet...

dont get me wrong, im a crafter and its ok, people complaining of this im guessing that are the elitist people who only wants to serve their way and have all their gear set now for all the next level caps and start selling stuff that cant be used yet.

For things like farming Dark Warrior will always be number 1 since they are gods all round, they can heal themselves to max lp consistently which means you will never need to sit and heal again unlike sk you will have to at some point.

Exactly what i want to do, thanks a lot for that information

In future they will boost dw and nerf sk, just play what you like, don't look at what is op.
    Go dw if you want nice and succesfull grind,

Exatly this is what made this thread be made, i knew SK was op right now but i've seen so many people wanting and suggesting nerfs for them and a bit more love for DW thinking in the future maybe DW its not a bad option after all.

Thanks for all your comments and clarifications and Tactikill thanks for that extra note, i will end up with a DW after all thanks for your informations on both classes aswell!

Thread Can be closed due to new DW being born :thumbup:

So.. what the tittle says, making a namek for the 1st time ever and after reading a while i see that SK's are like the...OP class right now for pvp and tanking, but what about their farming ability still decent? and what about DW? are they still viable in PVP? or atleast for PVE/Farming?

I wanted to make a namek that could tank, and farm in pve but i dont have idea which one of those two can do that so i need help with the decision

PS: I know that turtle would be the best for farming but i want someone who can also tank, and turtles dont have that option so please, dont recommend turtle class in this thread

Sad but true. on all points, i would LOVE to see more customizable options to char creation but. it wont happen...also me as a free player know that the "free wagu weekly" its non sense the game is not official, it needs all the support it can get and yes it would be nice to get 1 of those weekly but i wouldnt risk the whole game life span for a freaking wagu a week

Thank you! is this a good build? I did based on what you guys said back there

http://www.dbocom.com/tools/sk…000050510001400355000130/

remember youre also a tank. you left out all the buffs that give you the survavility and the heal from dragon punishment, this one i made from the info i got from here and other posts/videos etc
    https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…1000014010300103000020000
    PS: i think there are still points that can be added here and there but dont know where should they go (also idk whats the max AP you get at lv45)

Thanks for for reasuring me this, also another question...i've been reading a lot about the DWs and i noticed that their "Best PVE skill" which is "Energy siege" is for lv 50 right? so what is the best farming skill in the current cap for DW?

Im planning on creating my first ever namek but i dont want to be a dende, i would like to tank but also be able to farm efficiently..
    was going to make a turtle for farming purposes but some guildmates told me about namek farming speeds and that due to their tankyness they could keep going for longer times without resting and that got me curious...
    so making it short, wich namek class would be the best choice right now for PVE and also tanking a bit?

neither, honestly a ultimate with cdr + 2 spins + his own buffs is much more efficient unless you have the zennies to invest in a good +12 glove and + 12 wand, in that case go turtle.

The pve build for 45 would be something like this:

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3000010213011122100011000

left out 11 point on purpose for you to add anyway you want. you basically will use Sudden Stun , Weaken Defense and super kame, if that didn't finish the mobs ( which it should) then use Scatter shot to finish them of. I like Spirit ball lv 1 as that skill packs some damage in the back and its a good option to deal with single threats. Hope I helped.

Turtle in the current cap has so many spare points, didnt expect that to be honest, on my fighter points are tight
    anyways thanks to everyone for the info will be trying this out while leveling my (now decided) turtle hermit :thumbup:

You dont need a +15 to pve without problems but to be honest, fighter its not made for pve most of his attacks are 1v1 and making him into energy base for farming purposes can be done but wont be efficient enough , i have a fighter and i JUST made myself hybrid for the same reason while i level a future turtle hermit for farming so i did something along these lines
    https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0214001013021001002000000

but as i said, you would be way better off trying to lvl up a new character for farming only, thats what im gonna do, good luck man
    EDIT: you're free to tweak the build to better suit your purporses im no expert whatsoever

Basically what the tittle says, i have a fighter for pvp but i want to farm items,zeni etc but as a fighter obviously its slow as hell, i would like you guys to give me recommendations on which of those 2 classes (Turtle hermit or Crane hermit) is better for farming big crowds of mobs fast and efficiently?

EDIT: also any builds attached to your class recommendations for pve will be very much appretiated

As troublesome as uTorrent appears to be for you, please install the game from a direct link. But before you do so, uninstall everything related to DBOG on your computer (Old clients & newer ones that you've downloaded through uTorrent). Once the game is fully downloaded through direct dl, disable your windows defender (if you're using win10) and/or your Anti-Virus software & run the installation wizard on administrative mode.

Will try from the direct links, on a side note i have w7 so i dont have windows defender and i added DBOG on all my firewalls and my antivirus , thanks for suggestion will be back later with news on this..
    EDIT: after 2 downloads i keept having the same problem for some reason the rar always came corrupted or broken but on 3rd download for some magical reason it worked

Last night i could play normaly but today i cant, after clicking the START button this error pops up:

Says the "fmodex.dll" is missing

unknown.png

i tried to fix it myself, looking up the "fmodex.dll" and adding it to the game folder again but now this error pops up:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/887/

after that tried re installing the game but since i deleted the installer i re-downloaded it from the official page Utorrent, but one of the files doesnt work, when trying to extract the files from the DBOG installer.rar this error appears saying "DBOG Installer-1.bin" is damaged the other 2 files get extracted just fine but this one doesnt

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/888/

Any help on how to fix this? i couldnt repair/replace the dll file and now i cant even try a fresh re install help please

Maybe try opening it as an admin or if any of the suggestions posted here by the other users doesnt work try reinstalling.

Curious thing..For some reason, i was playing normally last night but now im trying to get in game and i get this error for some reason when i click start

PS: im currently trying to re-install see if it helps

unknown.png