Posts by Kaimurrell

but dude it have many people in that game that are free player they don't have the money to donate 2 hours is a lot of time ya know and you can get a downgrade stones in those two hours just give the free players a chance and you saying those hackers getting banned they getting banned my ass i does still see them till this day bugging there gear and changing stone to 70 stones and auto farming they does be undetected by you guys and i even have a friend that told how they does do it i don't do it because it wrong and i don't like stuff like that i like to do thing fairly the way they do it is they make a .dll and use extreme injector to do it and it does be undetected so yh don't tell me hackers getting banned i still see them till this day doing what there doing

I understand you, I farm for 2-3h when I have time to collect stones and my gear is still crap.

But if stones are easy to get, it would just reduce price of stones in market and then with crafting, farming, you won't be able to earn cash to buy accessory you need.

This way 1 purple stone cost 450kk-500kk, if stones are easy to get it would be 50kk while accessory would remain 500kk -1kkk.

well let that be dude just make it a little easier ok like i said most people don't have that kinda time its hard and the downgrade stones are outstanding they just keep dropping for me but serious dude i never really had time to farm and i know most people told me in game that they rarely have time to farm too and they get downgrade stones when they farm it's not cool that's why people hack because it takes to long just increase it buy a little bit so it can be fun and fair because those hacker just will be us all the time and it won't be fun we regular player need a fighting chance

I think you mean MOD, not mob, because MOB, are the diferent types of creatures you can find in the game, or the monsters you can kill, those are MOBs, but MODs are those modifications you'd make to the data of the game, like you say before, "ssj rose, blue, god" those are MODs. I hope you understand the difference, btw good luck making that "ultra instinct MOD" would be very nice to see it.

thanks for the differences and thanks on the luck like i said it will take a long long time before i get it done

of course you can, i'm waiting it

good luck!!

thank you but like i said its only me that is making it so it will take a very long ass time so i'm sorry that i can't be like the others because i have other thing to do as well so plz so only when i have free time i will get on working on it

Drop rate is fine as it is now.

You need PVE character with AOE skills and few hours of farm to get stones.

dude that waht i'm talking about most people don't have a few hours of framing like me i don't have that time bro that why it needs to change and i have a pve build with aoe attacks a few hours is alot of time dude that why i want it to increase they are hacker that copy and copy there stones and stuff, it is hard for a normal player to get lvl 70 stones dude most people don't have that kind of time ya know

it is really hard to get stones when your lvl 70 it takes way to long to get lvl 70 stones danose plz increase the drop rate it take like over a hour to get 1 stone and the chances of getting a downgrade stone is to high decrease that no one wants a downgrade stone so plz increase the drop rate for the upgrade and advance upgrade stones like i said it has hackers out there that are still hacking that game till this day danose so give us the non-hackers a chance to get stones and have a fair chance against those hackers so it can be fair how can we win budokai scramble and other events if we don't have the chance make it fair for us and fun plz jeez

i will make a ultra instinct mob you will have to give me alot like a lot of time to get that done i'm serious it will take alot of time so plz wait or some one else may make the mob before me so i don't know but i will make it just wait ok<3:thumbup::thumbup::saint:

it is so hard to get lvl 70 stones in this game plz increase the drop rate it already have buggers that hack and copy there gear and still do it till this day so increase the drop rate so we can have a chance against this hacker so it can be fair plz:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: