Posts by Kaimurrell

Thats not how a game engine works. One does not simply drag a game's client files in a game engine and can expect it to work. He would have to reverse engineer the game. He took 4 years to reverse engineer the game server to a playable state, now think about how long he would take to engineer an entire game. Sure, he may have the coding skills but he sure as hell lacks the skill for the artistic environment required to rebuild the game. Modeling, textures etc would be impossible for him and since he always works alone that will never come to pass. I'd really suggest you to google up how a game engine works. xD

thats true and shots fired dawm

Hey, I just wanted to know more about the areas on the map that are obviously not known....we see the outlay of it but nothing more.

I was wondering of those 5 areas if anyone knows what they are and was DBO developed enough that these areas were going to see the light of day? Does Danoes have information on those areas and what were they supposed to be for?

I would love to know more if people know?

sadly dude danose is a coder not a developer he can't really add some that wasn't in the game before but you never know since fran fran desert soust map is mad it just doesn't have mobs or mpc to do anything there

It's hard to vote something if we don't know what the changes will be and what you mean with better? For me better would be if we get broken back but for other people better would be increase success rate.

i mean like the success rate should go up or the fail rate should go up and the broken rate should go down

so i been chatting to some buds about the upgrade system and then i went to ask some people about it so they had mixed opinions on some say it was alright its challenging and some say it bs and need to change but to be honest the upgrade system is a little unfair now just a little because it seem its a challenge to get pass even +7 or 8 without getting a broken so i came here to see if you agree or disagree on if the upgrade system should change or not , that's why they will be a poll.

so it been a month since open beta was out and somethings have been changed some good and some just not so good they already got people leaving the game complete and new people are coming in so we got to show them people a good time but it seem the community has change like something left them and they feel all moody and stuff so i have too ask what the matter and what you want see change because the Dbo team must listen to you guys request or recommendations but i can't lie it seems to me that the team doesn't want to listen to us and only chat to themselves but i don't know what does be going on any more and i was here in Dbog from since june of 2016 but say for some reason i join in 2017 but that beside the the thing the team is sending this game to the grave and we don't want that.

maybe in the future Daneos will hire some other people to help with the project but thats a big investment which requires money so for that we have donations! until there will be enough money to make progress in the game we'll just have to play

ok now your going to legal rights i just remember you can't added new stuff now bandai can sue for that now putting in a new stuff with out there permission but i guess it would be ok because i don't think bandai care about this game anymore and might make a new mmorpg and if that happens DBOG is history

i mean new content is fiction, now even basics thing don't work 100% after 3 years of start project . Daneos rly did nice job but new content is hard to do when he work only with mateo, maybe if he make a good team in future but idk :)

well if he made new content that would be nice but since he is the only person working on the game adding new content would be near impossible and if he was working on new content i bet it would take as much time as the the man that made AM2R- the return of samus the man that remade metroid 2 it took him 10 years to finish that project

Oh really? We waited a long time for this awesome game and now when OB is so close U want to end your story? Ok bb then. Me and my friends will not stop playing DBOG. Bugs or not DBOG is still nice place to spend time with friends. See U.

yup your right it is a nice time to spend with your friends just sitting there with everything max lvl doing nothing just hanging around like back in taiwan when there was no more updates

best times of dbo gone, now we are here cause everyone want nostalgy , im sure everyone who back to game will play 1 year maybe 2 and stop, cause after 5 years from closed dbo tw we are older and everyone have own life. 5 years ago, we did not have any duties now it change. For me best times was when i learn the game, every dungeon was new and hard now when i know all about game i dont have that much fun and i think i don't will play this game in future maybe 1 year :)

well you said your words you sound like there is no hope for this game anymore

i do agree that plat can be toxic but all the players there are but a small fraction of dbo player base also i never said community is not toxic i said its not as toxic as everyone pretends to be like lets see the good people too not only the bad ones

yes it is but as any game it has bad and good people

altough idk if anyone has played GW2 but that game has the most non toxic community i ever had the chance to interact which

and it because people that play that game are mature(yeah comming from a 21 guy this sounds funny i know)

thats saying that people are just different in there own way

Every game meets it's end sooner or later and you choose to play it or not. Someone here said that this game exists because of "Dragon Ball". I could say exactly the same thing about other Db games. Every game is inspired by something, without that inspiration they wouldn't exist as well. I personally like this game more than these "awesome realistic" games at the moment, It's up to you to play it, because every game ends eventually, just like life itself.

i greatful that the game is back but you know you want to play a completed game you feel me to get that replay ability

I been playing DBOG since day one i have been through all the hell of these updates and after countless level 70s and im more hyped than ever to play the full release you know how many DBO TW OGs didnt even play this because when they put the work in they want it to count. Yes i think this game can die eventually but you are looking into the way way distance future enjoy the here and now. but just think once OB is released and we are at 70 cap if Daneos wants it to keep going he needs to increase caps and new content and im sure eventually he can make this happen.

new content nani explain it to me what new could he add?

man this is irelevant because ppl that play this game are doing it because they like the game not the fact that has new content or awsome gamplay also we have budokai and dojowars and scramble so i dont think this will die soon

Also it hasn't been 1 day since the official game is born and you already talk about it's death? have some faith

ummmmm you can say its irrelevant but its not budokai and dojowars and scramble could be boring when you already got you want already