Posts by Kaimurrell

this is a thing that i have seen alot lately the end of dragon ball online global people been saying that the game will die because of lack of new content, no new ud or tmq or new maps added in and they say about new levels like lvl 75 and 80 but people saying how will we get there and stuff so i came to the forums to ask yo guys if the game will die or not because i don't know myself we got events now thats something but those events was already in taiwan/ hong kong and we will get tried of the same thing over and over again so like i said make some suggestions here i guess to see what could make the game live on or say what else about how the game will die i will make a poll on this

ok you see the poll is over the results are in so i hope to see some changes in turtle hermit daneos make the class what the poll is a 70% or 75% instead of that 50% making turtle hermit weak as balls

d4f40d9ade5cc448f844a3a5a381ed84.jpg

No ulti buffs, no kaioken, no +15 (should be +9 - +12 not sure), and only lv 70 rare earrings (everyone that played on tw knows that it was impossible to get more than 10 prop on earrings without cashing)

Sadly I can't find the screenshots where I had +15 ticket + cc 150 aura.

see dude thing really need to change

i agree to u fighter is to op!!! they suck this clip/clout attack is to op!!!! i hope they fix that this shouldnt make confusion then fighter would be nerfed enough and turtles kamehamehas should be less cooldown because fighter can do every 6 seconds with high needle attack 10k dmage and turtle must wait 18 seconds for superkamehame which doesnt do so much damage . And giant kamehame is to long super high needle attacks cooldown is only about 10 seconds and bot hattacks are more fast than kamehamehas

see things really need to change

Hi new player here, names Rexus though my ingame name is Rexis, um level 21 namekian fighter. So um yeah would like to make some friends kinda lonely.

welcome to the DBOG i hope you have fun and open beta is in 1 month and 3 weeks so you got time to make some friends

Buffing a class won't make you become a good player.

Learn to play first, get some credibility to your name, and only then, your threads will mean something.

sendoku i am a master turtle hermit i played that class since hong kong i know methods to be other class with that and they do work but now turtle hermit kinda suck donkey shit right now

look my lvl 70 gear is jacket con 28 pants con 27 and boots con 24 all +11 weapon focus 31 +11 and sub is crit % 33 +11 i have focus glasses and con on my doji my ring is focus 17 and cooldown 10 necklace is prop 10 and my earing is cooldown 21 and pro 18 and with ssj and my dragon buffs i can barely kill mobs with my giant kamehameha it almost kill them but it doesn't kill only when it crit it does kill and the crit does don't really be that much anyway its horrendos

man cmon stop saying turtle is weak dont u see in what state is Crane or even GrandChief they are inexistent in the game

THEY ARE IN A BAD STATE turtle is demanded all over pve and party budokai fighter yeah i think he is a bit strong but still with them its only about luck( you can add swordman to the equation if

crane is alright all it need is a the dot damage increase and that is the pys side aka pve the enegry attacks aka the pvp side of crane is good

I honestly feel sorry for what they did with the turtle, I have since TW and it was never as bad as now ... you need an excellent set to be good ... all those who think that the turtle is fine, is why not they have one of insurance, I have equipment +10 and +9 and even then I do not kill the mobs of a kame (with ssj and buff dragon) without counting that the fighters are too op a like the tanks ... it seems that the game will favor them constantly

thank you you are dead right on that

I did play Taiwan and this game will never be like taiwan, I mean did you not see the bind update?

i did see the bind update and i blame EsDeath for that she not really a good mod my opinion she need to be removed from the team

You want to increase the damage of the strongest damage output class in the game even further, do you even use props? Not to mention in PvP they are nuts too because of Turtle Book

i use props 18 earring boi and have you even played taiwan boi the game was ment to be like taiwan and mamy people want turtle to be back they way they used to be

soo i just finished reading and man that was a bit hard u need to work on ur english my man but atleast u tried.SO yeah turtle deals a little bit less dmg but that's because alot of things and now there are other classes which need our support rather than turtle tbh

well English is not my main language it is Chinese i speak 4 languages Chinese,English,Japanese and dutch and yes i kinda forgot to put in the punctuation marks its like 3 am when i typed this so plz excuse me

turtle hermit the class that is suppose to do damage now but it feels like it do damage later than now it feels like a 50% decrease than the damage it used to be i know turtle have been nerfed but you guys nerfed it to low 50% decrease is not a good thing i can barely kill mobs with that class with a pve build and my gear is good +11 lvl 70 and i barely do jack and sh*t (but jack left town) how could you do turtle hermit like that its horrendous in stead of a 50% put it 70% or 75% because it really needs to change i am a person that study almost all the classes poko is alright just need kaioken speed to increase and its good with the crit area its a little lacking denda is alright shadown knight is alright its has the good bleed and good at the tanking dark warrior is good now tank god for that i would say now it can hold more damage than shadow knight well in the pys area crane just need there dot damage increase plasma is alright now its a good class now and karma was always good but the crit area is a little lacking good speed tho ultimate is great just need resistance now grand chef that is the one i have to study one to see if it needs something swordmen is finally where it suppose to be just the block buff need a bit more increase fighter is way to OP that need a nerf on a real ( but i know that is not going to happen since more than half of the mod team is fighters and hardlockz only see things in a fighter point of view if it not good for fighter its not good with him and alot of people told me so yh so if this thread get closed or i get banned of what i typing now i won't be surprised) i would say like a 10% or 8% decrease not much just alot of people don't want to see 1 shot all the times like the time i saw a DW lvl 70 +15 got 1 shot from a fighter +10 lvl 70 fighter and the DW was buffed with max con gear you maybe thinking that i'm lying but i'm not but anyway its not about the other classes for the moment its about Turtle hermit plz increase turtle hermit damage and crit damage the only thing i see it good for now is cc well that is because the mobs lp is low as H.F.I.L other thank that its pretty much and class that people don't want anymore