Posts by hugorrrlando

Official Dbo had tons of "gamebreaking" bugs and it did not fail (for those who think it did fail just think, if it failed why are we here trying to revive the game?).

Far more disconections and crashes in dboTW than dbog, just remember the tons of times ppl crashed trying to enter CCBD or budokai. (i used to remove all buffs and enter naked bc some shitty bug with clothes and buffs made me disconect every time i try to enter CCBC/budokai.)

EVEN WORSE some ppl used to know how to crash the server and abused it at dojo, budokai and scramble to disconect the rivals.

Of course we all prefer a bug-free and stable server but just give it time, thats why these server phases and level caps exists.

We must wait and report as many bugs we can to accelerate the process.

no matter the lvl cap you will always have the pvp content: budokais (kid/adult/solo/party), dojo war, scramble plus any future event that may appear + the pve content: dragon ball hunt, world boss event plus any other pve event that may appear + the stuff you can craft on every cap just by farming.

Then you have ud1 (gloves/staff), tmq1(gear, accesories) and rp1(gloves/staff) to gear for the kid budokai (would be awesome if those instances have a lvl limit -30 for example- to make them a real challenge instead of a "get a turtle and spam it in solo").

And finnaly in every cap the content is something like:

L55cap: tmq6(gear), ud2 hard(weapon/subweapon), cc1-50(gear/weapon/subweapon/accesories).

Lvl60cap (my favourite): tmq7(gear), ud6(weapons), cc1-100(gear/weapon/subweapon/accesories).

Lvl70cap (currently): Bacterian(weapons), Cell(accesories), Kraken(accesories) , cc1-150(gear/weapon/subweapon/accesories).

If we skip one of these caps we are losing valuable content and hours of fun gameplay.

The old caps wont be as balanced as they were because now we have more skills than back then and we dont have the old pet and scouter system so the "balance" argument is not a thing.

Maybe we should start with a even lower cap than these, just a fast transition cap to make sure everything is stable (remember the majority of ppl are waiting to play in open beta).

Thank you for your response, it makes sense.

You and the team are doing a great work! if you dont mind i want to ask you if the team have a plan in order to incorporate new features once the open beta arrives. I am not only refering to eventual future caps, custom events for example, there is not gonna be a pre open beta server, how the features are gonna be tested?

I think there is nothing wrong with copying strategies from big games that works fine.

League for instance release all new content in a open server to test it first and then apply changes to the main server when it is ready.

Why not open the dev server for everyone with free gear and infinite cash points, and realese the open beta with a cap in which all the content is already tested like 38 or 50? We could test the new features and help to bring it faster and safer.

It is a win-win scenario: the devs get feedback to fix the game, the testers create new strategies and parties to complete the dungeons and ppl play early the open beta.

i don't want to see bugs again like pre-open beta like upgrade bug,animations bug,duplicating items bugs....

THIS is vital. If this is fixed the game will succeed.

I hope the OB starts with a lower cap for a reasonable time -not too short, not too long- maybe 5~7 months would be great

It seems to be a bug affecting the whole pve system with debuffs not stacking, cc100f the ep drain debuff restart the duration instead of stacking, same situation here with the defence debuff, it makes both extremely easy.

Imagine the healer with 10 ep drain debuffs trying to heal, imagine the tank with 10 defence debuffs trying to tank without healer.

At 0:15 of this video, the boss is paralysed with the karma skill, then turtle use his paralysis and the boss ignores it completely and continue attacking.

Apart from that, it works pretty well, great job as always.

We teleport in to spectate the finals(we lost at semis), but the camara was locked and we could not move for about 20secs and suddenly both spectators and finalst teleports back to mudosa village and the final could not be played.

We all know creating new content is not the priority to the team, but devs show videos proving they have access to bacterian weapons, and both cell/kraken accesories (yes there are other new items too but they said those items are for eventual future caps).

Since there is a lot of good content wasted, i really dont know how difficult is to tweak this content but it would be awesome if Daneos and Mateo change them to complete the lvl 70 content that is missing, for example making the mobs lvl70+ with lvl70+ stats(hp,defence,attack,etc) so in those instances you could obtain the lvl70 cap items (weapons, accesories).

(this part is purely my own imagination dont take this as a true fact):

So no matter the lvl cap you will always have the pvp content: budokais (kid/adult/solo/party), dojo war, scramble plus any future event that may appear + the pve content: dragon ball hunt, world boss event plus any other pve event that may appear + the stuff you can craft on every cap just by farming.

Then you have ud1 (gloves/staff), tmq1(gear) and rp1(gloves/staff) to gear for the kid budokai (would be awesome if those instances have a lvl limit -30 for example- to make them a real challenge instead of a "get a turtle and spam it in solo").

And finnaly in every cap the content is something like:

L55cap: tmq6(gear), ud2 hard(weapon/subweapon), cc1-50(gear/weapon/subweapon/accesories).

Lvl60cap (my favourite): tmq7(gear), ud6(weapons), cc1-100(gear/weapon/subweapon/accesories).

Lvl70cap (currently): Bacterian(weapons) not implemented, Cell(accesories) not implented, Kraken(accesories) not implemented, cc1-150(gear/weapon/subweapon/accesories) not implemented.

Lvl70cap (with the content tweaked): Choose one of the wasted content that are already in the game (ud3,ud4,tmq2,tmq3,nuke dungeon as examples) for the bacterian weapons, then choose another one for the cell/kraken accesories. Make them difficult enough to have fun doing them and boom you have lvl70 content and you save 2-3 dungeons for a future cap.

I am not going to do any sort of poll and i dont want anyone to start saying this is the only way to go, i just want to know your opinion about this;)

(if anyone from the staff confirms that tweaking the content to make them more challenging is not possible, then delete this post to avoid confusing the community)

It would be nice if anyone from the staff makes a list with the currents caps of the stats to keep the players informed, the idea is to update the table every time the developers update X stat.

For instance:

Cdr, %attack speed, %reg lp/ep, %reflect (dont know if its capped), %prop (same situtation here), and any other stat that is capped.

I am not talking about what is the maximum bonus you can obtain from X item depending if it is legendary lvl60/ rare lvl70/etc (this table would be interesting too, but may take longer time to make).

the cap is, if you equip 999999 attack speed it does not matter because the stat is capped at X%.

the dots are working fine now or atleast like dbotw

The confusion may be solved with an example:

Crane Cyclone lvl1:
    97 bleed every 2 seconds
    Physical Damage 95%

The damage output of this skill is first 95% of (your base physical attack + your fan physical attack) (theorically* not including your gloves physical attack) and then the target recives 97 bleeding dmg every 2secs

So if you upgrade your fan you will increase the first part of the dmg output but the bleed debuff is not gonna increase.

Same rules works with spiritualist dots like the poison (now in the formula use your gloves physical attack instead of your fan)

*i say theorically bc i am not sure this part is working right now not only with cranes but with all classes