Posts by Urzuiki

Hello guys,

So recently i've reinstalled DBOG client and i just noticed one thing: when using my NordVPN, it disconnects whenever i log in my account on the game, anyone has this issue as well? if so, does anyone know how to fix it? cause honestly is not like i don't trust the game or anything but if i bought the VPN is for a damn reason and it disconnects without even notifying me.

guys let's be real here, ok you want a wipe and then what? everyone gonna be +0 for a while but after few weeks the good and the cashers will be +10 and eventually +13 and +15 again, and the others will still remain trash like you consider them at the moment. Fair game? u mean those who have no life and those who do, and those who played the game for ages and those who didn't, what would a wipe change? yea there may have been duplication and cheats and hacks and bugs or whatever you want, but no matter what daneos does or can do, it will come back eventually, and so u'll ask for wipe again and again and again until things go you guys' way? thats just too naïve to believe a wipe would fix everything or most part of it, since those who cheated or bugged once can easily do it again, and those who cashed for +15 will have cash back anyways, so whats the point? slow it down even more?
    if even in TW and KR people were able to find cheats to it, what makes you thing that dbog will fix all those probabilities?

so you want to wipe something and make everyone be lv30-60 easier, knowing this would mean you have to farm at a game where 5 channels ain't enough because best spots are taken, others aren't good enough, and if u can find a good spot u need to first of all have a decent gear for it (which, with your way of wiping, would be impossible at first) means those who play the game from the first day of wipe would grind their ass up to get something decent, going to easy places where everyone else would go, because obviously every farming place is now known by every player of the game, and so u would struggle to get *starter gear* because, from your idea, u would have a 1/70 + chance of having something DECENT (cause that's how MMO works)

and if u can't find a place to grind u have to afk or do something else, if ur patient enough to wait that long, for the person in that spot to leave ( that is, considering he won't call another friend to just give up his spot to that person, and then ur fked coz u'll have waited for nothing)?

Bottom line: you would make yourself progress even more slower than actually it would take you to quest, which is 1-2 days, same time u would wait to get something decent, plus few months to get something "worth", which would be the same time u would take to get yourself lv60 and have some gear that would make it easier for you to grind

I can't quite see in what this kind of wipe would benefit anyone, either the P2P or F2P.

So i'm not really a pro in modding, but i thought of doing something and i can't seem to do it myself so i prefered to ask people who are close to the process of modding:

I recently thought of playing Majin, the fat one, and i thought if it would be possible to have the Kiri Majin ( the ones from boss questing lv51+) as my main character, but keep the weapons and use them while being the kiri majin ( ofc i wouldn't get the skills as those kiri majins, i mainly want the appearence like their clothes and their face/skin etc)
    anyone think they could do it? :love:

pls can you explain how lvling is easy in dbo i only got to lvl 43-44 in 2 days cant seem to get exp faster , i am a solo player

i dont see why is this a problem. in real dbo, it would take you twice as much. and nobody complained, here u take this much time and u say its slow because u see everyone else reaching 60 in few hours, which is normal for people who already farmed / payed to have money in order to do so. The game isn't slow at all, and i agree with the rest of the people who say it already is too easy, to a point that leveling from 1 to 60 isn't even worthy of saying " gz anymore " before u actually reach lv60 lol. Anyways, i like the concept of giving buffs to the player in order to have a exp-increase dogi, definitely feels DragonBall-like and it would definitely be fun to test

Uhm, getting the top gear is not the end goal in this nor any game, or at least it shouldn't be. It's what you do and what you can do with it (end-game content, top level raids, PVP). I did play on TW2 and that system made me puke and eventually forfeit the game. Inflation there didn't help either. Everything +13 and up was black market exclusive. I remember I managed to get ultra rare white mudosa scouter there and selling it for incredible 1.000.000.000 Zeni, but I couldn't purchase much in the terms of end gear with it...

This system is definitely better than the old original one, but far from being fair. Some can use 5 stones and theoretically get +15 - some can spend 200 and not move further than +11 (further from theory, closer to reality).

And under 3 there is still penalty - if you try upgrading without white stone which is supposed to protect you, you get harsher punishment for trying out your luck; even if you get failed, you are spending a white + upgrade stone, whether it be red, blue, green or purple and getting 0 is enough punishment, seeing it will set you back for 3m per try (with purple or green) for current top gear. Getting -1 or -2 is just throwing a glove in your face and draining credits like nothing else. To counter proposed enhanced protection with white stones, the stones could be made considerably harder to obtain.

I didn't play all MMO games, but those that I did I managed to get the top gear just by playing the game long enough. It still wasn't enough to get rare mount drops or be best PvP player. Here, you can dream of fair competition when right of the bat you with +11/+12 have considerably lower stats than the lucky guy who managed to get +15.

So your saying whites drop too frequently? i farm enough to get myself a couple of white stones and i noticed it drops as much as any other stone would do, making it harder to drop would just contribute to those, like i said previously in this topic, who have already a good upgrading in this game. There are beginners who still ask on guild " how to get white stones " because they probably never seen a single one throughout their leveling, which if its the case i find it horrible. How can you make it harder something that already is to drop? this game is all about farming and if you want something "free" ( which i am NOT saying its easy because i do realize you need some good gear before u start farming mad crazy ) u can't just wait for it to come. Of course the more u farm the higher chances you have to drop, but then its just rewarding you for the hard work. Making such things harder to get its just gonna benefit those who can farm, not those who are starting to join the " low league " of 60's.
    And about the +15 luck, is just like someone already said too, its called RNG. You can be lucky, you can be unlucky. I bought over 50 purples and didn't got further than +11. Am i raging about it? no. This game is already like that, and just like Yatzu said, there are things that should be balanced other than upgrading system.

I do think that crane should be mainly pointed in this post, since turtles can always be found an way to counter them even if you're slowed down. or slept. ( in my opinion ) .
    Spiritualist class should be the one to be nerfed since its pretty much which makes turtle and crane op asf in pvp.
    As for pve, i think turtle should be, as someone mentioned in this post, buffed in defense buffs since they bring more penalties than actual buffs.
    And since i spoke about it and didn't detail it much, here's what i think about crane:
    Altho its their main source of damage, i think the bleed is too op. Even sk has bleed but not thousands of them. I think some abilities should NOT STACK, since the skill to detonate the DOTS deals too much high damage, even tanks cannot handle it, since it seems pretty much impossible to tank it out once you have over 6 bleeds on you, which is clearly nothing for a crane - conclusion : make it so that they cannot stack that much bleeds on their target, such as 3 limit and then AFTER they detonate, it has like a 0.5-1 second cooldown before they can start spamming bleed again ( not in PVE, but in PVP, as it would kill the class if it changed pve. ) ------my point here is that, just like any debuff, once spammed the duration and efficiency gets reduced, and the same should happen to bleeds. Specially for a class that can easily 100 to 0 you with few skills, knowing that they ALSO have a debuff to lower your HP %.
    Lastly, their "non wake up" bleed, the one from lv52, isn't too much broken, but rather it is a bit a pain in the ass as new players have to actually learn that it *insta attacks* the target if used. It should paralyse the user, as it would "kill" the benefit from that skill, which is the possibility of NOT waking up the target.

I gotta disagree with you on your middle point, about +15 not being " fair " because i highly find it fair comparing to original dbo. Idk if you played it or not, but it was way harder since you litteraly could not get white stones aside from Cash coins. Besides, if its too easy to +15 then i see no point in playing this game if you can just earn it whenever you " get a stone ", just like your point was.
    However i do agree with you with your 2) , but disagree with the 3) since you need to have at least a penalty from having broken stone, not complete secure since they're not even that cheap.
    I see where you're coming, but that's gonna make this game too easy, altho i'm a middle tier, i highly doubt this would benefit the game at all, if more people would get bored and quit more quicker since they "earned everything " already.

Make it so that the only way to get upgrade stones is through the token shop. (Tradeable or not doesn't matter to me)

Revamp the token collection system (as in you have to actually be playing)

Make no change to the current stones.

so that those who have a real life at work and school actually can't benefit from anything, way to go

:thumbdown:<X