Posts by Ultranovaxstyle

TMQ7 = Lv58 legendary, which provides nearly equal physical OR energy defense on your choosing. Cheaper to upgrade, can get SAME stats as lv70 rare, and you can't invest 200kk in getting lv30 craft in 2 days, because you actually have to farm your ass off for them.

I'd suggest to add Lv35 crafting, which lets you craft Lv60 - 65 legendary weapons / accessories, so that way BIDs would not be useless and those who are not "common" for CC could get decent gear aswell.

Nobody said someone cant,some people just dont prefer crafting.

Why should the game force you to use crafting?it should be an option that gives you something similiar to some of the best gear in game for certain level,which you mentioned down there.

Still,is it really needed to implement such things in crafting system?

Iceman is right, and it gonna to be needed because daneos plan on increasing the level cap to 100 or something. Plus people want & certain classes need MAX stats to be decent in game so there no problem. The devalue argument doesn't work when the game has new level comes out.

You do realise when new caps come,new tmqs gonna be released?u can already see their effects and def on mateo’s youtube channel.

I would suggest you to try Plasma majin.

This is by far most fun class to play,i really had a good time leveling and playing end game with it.

Second most fun i would pick crane,but if ur a new player i wouldnt suggest cuz crane is more pvp oriented and requiers skill to play it right.

Plasma is a good pve char,and is good also in pvp.

Hope i helped,good luck :)

Level of those TMQ ones is lvl 60 and this one will be lvl 70...

It is like you say, remove CC LVL70 black set because it will make lvl 60 useless... no offense.

Indeed,you get op armors lvl 58 which is far more easier to upgrade,stats goes up to 28 con which is same as craft lvl 70.

Main def difference is just slightly lower even if its 12 level difference,which is also the reason why players in retail prefered tmq7 > craft lv 70.

Its not about removing anything,which i never said.Tmq drops are supposed to be fixed,so people could go farm some gears,not every persone use crafting.

I dissagree about legendary craft,it will make easier to get good items which should be hard part of the game including farming and luck to get good stats drop,or buying with with good amount of zeni.

No offensse taken,i hope its same for you.

Its not needed,tmqs would become useless.

You can get more than decent gears there but first thing is,fixing tmq drops.

Alright, so this is really angering me. So far, this game has been nearly unplayable. Every 5-10 seconds, the game freezes, and the program goes completely unresponsive. Another problem I have is that, for some reason, certain dialog choices in the tutorial cause you to fail the quest, and leave you stuck in the text box, unable to move. And to top it all off, one of the first actual quests in the game is still in Korean, leaving me confused. Please, do what you can to resolve these very serious problems.

Which windows do you have?

1) Try to disable your antivirus while playing

2) Put dbo to the antivirus whitelist after every update

This does not completely fix the problem but is slight better for me.

I use win 10.

Ultra if you see it necessary to give yourself a handicap and not use Freeze, feel free not to use it. Pve won't be changed, it really isn't that difficult to grind anyways. If you have trouble grinding, too bad make a buffer.

Also reread what Badass wrote, it's very clear he said they were supposed to be much stronger than what they are now(He was more than likely referring to TW/HK). I'm aware that pve was very easy a couple months back on DBO G.

Are you f*king crazy????

Do you even see who made this thread?

Do you see the name of the thread????

Do you even know that pve change wasnt made ON PURPOSE???

Its made because they were preparing budokai and def was fked when u tried to PVP like insane crits above 80k.

They have same formula for def and they only made it good in pvp and in pve it stayed broken.

Imma just ignore you because you dont know what you are talking about,you just talking some nonsense.

Gitgud

I'm confused to as how this supports your statement down below

If you're aware of the tactics of grinding quickly in Papaya as a turtle without buffs, I wouldn't see any reason you'd be arguing with me in the first place. From what I can understand your argument is that players can't grind without having ulti/cheff buffs constantly due to the difficulty of pve.

If you knew how to effectively grind back in TW this shouldn't be difficult at all for you, therefore nullifying your argument over pve's difficulty. From what we've just been told by Badass, mobs used to be much stronger, there shouldn't be any complaints left over pve's difficulty especially since its supposedly easier now.

Im telling you that i have no problems with farming but you just dont get it.The point is NOT in ME or YOU the point is in overall pve game.

About the statement that confuses you,tbh i dont know whats so confusing,if you know how to farm you dont need aoe stun.

Badass pointed out that mobs are stronger NOW,which you should know if u played few months ago.

Stop making this thread about ur farm and ur gear its irrelevant,there is a huge problem with pve def and we need fixing,or is it okay to you that for example mobs in ud3 have chance of 100% criting you every hit.

Why not just simply make the loot drop for whoever got the aggro first? That means if you lure a bunch of mobs, then some Turtle jerk comes and blasts them all, the drops are still locked to YOU at first because you had the aggro.

Now, Turtles are actually helping the person they were trying to disrespect. Can't say I gave this much thought, but it's a simple solution, no?

Something similiar to that was on TW version,i dont remember clearly...but i think it was 100% aggro when u lure,even if they killed it, item was locked for them.

Tho i can guarantee for what i’ve said im trying to remember how it was.

8.5k lp with 42% lp damage recovery pretty much does the trick for me. With buffs I can get 13k lp with 60% lp damage recovery. I can still take on large groups without buffs easily thanks to my aoe stun freeze, without having to wait 20 seconds to "rest", with the spiritualist heal move called "Energy reduction" maxed out, and papaya's steaks it takes me about 10 to 20 seconds tops to hit max lp. I've tested it in tattered hotel. In order to minimize the damage you take from large groups, you dash every time you pass a couple mobs, and run/dash around the mobs to get them in one spot to freeze them. And finally you use giant/super kamehameha to finish them. Before you ask, yes I can accomplish this with only my own buffs.

You dont have to teach me,i play turtle since 2012.

You dont even need aoe stun as a turtle to get even faster farming.

so i would need like 20x weapons lv 70 all with high stats,and tons of lv 70 purples to even try to get a +15 :D

I dont even wanna try to count how much would i spend on something like that,cuz its nearly impossible for a non cashing player :D

Yeah,sorry...numbers are wrong but point of it is the same...we definately need fixing.

I guess this type of system is implemented because of drop rate went up higher,to make it more balanced,which makes more stones drop and better economy,but upgradin sux asf.

Well Roli used 32 white and 32 purple on a +10 item and its still at +10,now count those stones into zeni.

Is it reall a fine upgrade system?

Its nor about lucky or unlucky...server picks your card result no matter which you pick.

I liked more the last system...you could atleast work the system a bit and get a nice upgrade chance to get your item to atleast +9.

And roli please correct me if i stated wrong.

A cc floor that high is meant to be very difficult, and not to be soloed. When I say pve is easy I'm talking about the open world mobs like papaya, porunga rock south, etc not dungeons that require a full party. CC is meant to be a challenge for players that have already finished the game. Even with level 60 plus 6 gear I was able to grind my way to 70 on papaya pretty easily, really the only difficulty I have in pve are UDs, TMQs, and CC. The only time anyone should solo UD3 hard is when they're level 70 with good gear. I honestly don't remember the last time I struggled with pve in global on my alts.

Its about being able to do solid grind WITHOUTH having your buffer on 24/7,if you are full pve AoE class you should be able to farm at lvl 70 with solid gear on papaya area right,with ONLY your buffs.
    What is the point of even having an pve char that cant farm withouth ulti/chef buffs?
    If you are going to respond me well I can farm with my turtle papaya easily,dont even bother to respond.
    You cant tell me that you can farm even 2 larger groups withouth having to take a 20 sec rest to continue.(ofc im talking with only your own buffs)

Idk what you're talking about , most mobs in this game are easy to kill , never seen a low level player struggle on any super.

You have proofs at 1st page of this post

Yeah regular mobs but we're talking about Dungeon mobs like UD TMQ CCBD and most likely BID4 CELLX Kraken, the trash mob in those dungeon is going be problem for people who don't have +15 armor

i havent farmed in a while,but i think even papaya mobs do more damage than they should