Posts by Ultranovaxstyle

My suggestion is to put on forum or web,a server status (idk like green button if its on and red if its off)
    It would be less questions and spam topics about server stats

This.
    Ending of dbo tw was just fine,almost no bugs and no problems...only thing that had to be fixed and was fixing in last updates were PVP balance.
    I see many of new ideas but 90% of them are unnecessary and pointless.
    Work on making the game as tw and maybe then you can make new events,lvl caps or w/e else.

There is no excuse for that,its community problem that they dont make more dendes or other class.
    Every1 wanna be a human deal with it,sooner or later people will make other classes because they are also fun to play and OP...sooner or later thats gonna happend bcuz the game is full of newcomers that didnt play the old game

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Turtle-Hermit&build=01004004001001001000313030011255111333104432500

There you go.
    I also left 2 skill points so you can add where you like it.
    As for gear most of the turtles go for armor
    Jacket - Con
    Pants - Con
    Boots - Con
    You should also get Focus pants so you can change to Con/foc/con
    For farming you can also get 1 part of armor with %lp stats for even more sustain.
    As for weapon most of the turtles get energy critical % both gloves and wand.
    You can also get focus gloves for some situations.
    Hope this helps,if you have some more questions i can try to answer.
    Enjoy ur turtle :)

With every update there is going to be a new bug that could crash channel IMO (dont have a clue about codding but just trying to think with some logic) so i think it will be fixed a little before releasing OB.
    Anyways we went full offtopic,sorry guys.

Ofc,if you can find some one powerful enough to spamm it with you for free,then why not?
    Personally i dont like power leveling others because i have also things to do with my char/s ...its okay to do few runs but to waste 4-5 hours...i just dont have the time.
    Payment is another option and plenty people would do it.
    Anyways i wish you luck with finding some kind person to spamm with u :)

Hes done alot for the game in my opinion,it would be nice to have old tw drops because it would bring more people to play tmqs and uds,would be a lot more fun spamming them,like with guildies so you can equip everyone :)
    Still i thinks first things to be fixed should be Dice roll and classes skill bugs to make game more balanced with namek,majins,cranes.(there will always be 40% more humans than other races,but with the fix there would be much more pokos,ultimate majins,cranes etc)
    Its also annoying when some people just rape pick up button after droping items in uds and tmqs.
    I really appreciate daneos work for now and ofcourse it takes time to have all of the stuff working so thumbs up.