Posts by Ekros

its been a while since last time i played DBOG so a little of a background history of mine i came back and left several times along the years and the game was the same always not many people around and most of players was high lvl just gathering around to do pvp around or being AFK all the time and also lots of bots around i remember tried to go all around the game and didnt saw a single soul doing quests i actually found people around low and mid level yes but it was hard back in the day it was very hard find low and mid lvl people or a group to help doing the dungeons/quests i remember one time i met 2 guys/girls that was around the same level as me we was trying to find some powerfull people to help us out because we could not finish ourselves we sat there all day waiting and calling for people to help us all we saw on chat was people selling and buying stuff i came to thought that people actually was ignoring us for some freaking reason it was very nosense for us at the end of the day without sucess we disbaned the group and left to do our stuff and after a few days from this day i left the game for good it was boring as f*ck so i remember back then daneos was still running the show and things was not looking too good to the game so after a while i checked out that daneos was leaving the project then i said for myself thats it its the end for this game but now in 2021 it seems a lot happened since that day after what i saw around the forums that someone new is running the show trying hard to revive this game at all costs and thats what i want to know how the game is nowadays? if theres many people online and whats changed in general? if theres any plans to add new maps,contents,skills,classes and etc...?

Will only ever return to DBOG if banned accounts due to chargeback are reactivated.

Anyone with a sane mind would have charged back their donations after realizing the server was designed as a greedy scam.

50-60% of player base decided to quit and charge back because this game's purpose was to fund Daneos personal finances rather than improving upon the DBO experience.

Any DBO private server attached to global will fail because nobody will donate to a project with a shady history.

Unban chargeback players, rework cash shop/ game mechanics and this server with flourish in population and thrive in popularity again,

EXACTLY! you said it i realized that long a go one of the reasons that i left back in the day,smart people left ages a go i knew this would happen sooner or later daneos only got profit in all this mess he left the players with false hopes trying to find one where theres none i am sure this private DBO server will not go forward any longer it was delayed too much these desperate people trying to recover dbo will only met disappointment it will all be in vain will only delay the the inevitable like you said not much people will care about a private server with a shady history so for all you guys trying to recover this sh*t hole forget it do yourself a favor and move your life accept the fact that the game died (nothing lasts forever) and go play something else theres a lot of nice mmorpgs out there.

i will be honest and realistic dont waste you time getting your hopes up waiting forever for dbo to get better because it will never happen i doubt this game will survive daneos already left the game to the wolves even if someone try to replace him with new promises it will not get better it will only prolong the suffer of the playerbase the smart people left long a go like myself i played this game before unfortunately i never had a chance to play the original but i played years a go this new version it was way before this testserver going live i had nice moments back in the day it was good while it lasted but since the beginning i knew this would happen sooner or later it was obvious i left the game before end game because was pretty dead and boring no one really help you to the dungeons(at least in my moments inside the game got a very few people to do stuff) the ideia of having a db mmorpg is pretty tempting the ideia was great but the game not so much they could done better with this game you can enjoy this game but get boring pretty fast i doubt they will add new stuff like skills,moves,animations(the most they can do is add new locations) and so on since the engine are so old and limited so people will get stuck in a never ending loop with the same stuff over and over the mods can help a bit but in the end cannot compensate the issues(since most are just a reskin) anyways summing up i recommend you move your life forget dbo and play something else theres a tons of awesome mmorpgs out there that have martial arts themes.

really nice great job digging deep inside the files folder so now we can have a guess or ideia how its gonna be...i wonder about the evolution skill icons lets just hope they can balance that at least is some ''positive'' news that we will have other SSJ transformations.

also lets hope that they can give us a cool and nice transformation effects and animations if they implement the rp recharge mechanics like this dbo have then will be cool,but as the gameplays on youtube shows looks like will be tab target system its really a shame would be more cool if it were full action combat more like black desert or blade&soul and along with flying skills that would be very sick to see.

about the dogis they all look awesome and neat very well made...hmmm i wonder about this training system how its gonna work lets see if they can surprise us with this system.

looking at this map does not give me the impression that it will be open world(i might be wrong game still in progress)like this dbo i see no point to make a fly system if the game is instanced well that sucks if it will really be instanced if yes there is a low chance that they will put flying system anyway its too soon to judge something about this new db game all that we can do is guess and imagine for now.

Thats true every game that come from china is for P2W and focused on making money this will be not different, thier dragon ball mobile game is very successful and very good so i think that everyone should be neutral about this game and just wait for final product until is finished with cool minds.

yeah totally they are pros in doing they only think about themselves these companies can be very greedy without even noticing that they are being greedy(and sometimes they are sneaky and stealthy bastards and they can hide p2w behind paywall stuff so not everyone realize that scheme)...the best way to wait a game being finished is not get hyped like you said with ''cool mind'' the game is at the beginning of the process theres a lot to be done there.

to be honest i can't understand why a naruto / dragon ball 3D open world mmorpg doesn't exsist yet i mean , even if the mmorpg era is dead but this two licence's are like a beasts you can easly done a great game ,

by the way if it's not a open world game then it will gonna be big garbage

yeah i totally agree ive already been wondering and thinking about for a while now like damn we are in 2019 and until now nothing about a really cool action combat and badass naruto,db mmorpg you can imagine a sandbox mmorpg naruto and db? like more or less like age of wushu taking off the open world pvp ''bullying'' of course and put there a nice action combat where you need to do a lot of hard work to achieve SSJ or to learn the rasegan/chidori? that would be damn cool i mean go see a mmorpg called 9 dragons(its more or less like age of wushu) there you train your abilities ''fighting'' with a dummy and do some keyboard combo to lvl up the skill its its almost like the god of war mechanic when you fight the boss and need to press the keys that show on your screen i think that would be a nice way to achieve SSJ or learn a rasegan/chidori and everytime you press the correct key it changes randomly for another key and keeps getting hard i think that could work.

i also think even mass effect have lots of lore,races,places,skills to make a full open world mmorpg.

well the graphics the artstyle is cool this new db mmorpg seems very tempting but needs a lot of work in it the animations for the time being are very dumb and slow doesnt looks like we are playing a db game i think a db game needs a lot of action combat,counter mechanics like blade&soul needs to be fast and fun this sound a little ''impossible'' but if they managed to put some really cool and neat action combat there and make the game full open world where we can travel all the map without loading screens(along with the ability to fly would be perfect) and also lets hope they can put transformations(even SSJ2)there as well and balance them then we would have a new hope for a db mmorpg game also i dindt saw any ''rp energy charge'' mechanics there i hope they put it on later on...also the q.q number thing and not let other people acess and play is very childishness from their side to do that knowing that the db series is appreciated all around the world that makes no sense i just hope they change that otherwise i already can see people raging all around the internet about that not to mention this game is just starting now at the beginning of 2019 i doubt this game will ever make a full release here on EU/NA this year theres a long way for this game to be a real db mmorpg game that we were waiting for all this time i will give a wild guess that maybe 2020,2021 we will see this game around here but well in the end at least i guess its ''good news'' for some of us here but i dont have high hopes for this game im not hyped at all this game could be a p2win game when finished or not engaging at all so my final words is dont get hyped folks its just get matters worse and painful let them make the game with the players feedback support and see what happens only time will tell.

i been playing this game for some time now and i will be honest i totally agree with you if the game will keep like that only with new dogis and with ctrl c + ctrl v of everything(like events etc...)and the mods for sure the game will die eventually mmorpgs needs to have new content from time to time to survive and keep the playerbase its obvious otherwise would be a graveyard or in the worst cases servers shutdown i really doubt the devs team of the dbo would change major stuff like engine,scripts,animations from the scratch and bring us a totally new dbo yeah its tempting for us to see new animations,new skills,transformations for example but that is too far away from the reality right now, in my honest opinion i think dbo will eventually die in a few years or maybe even months(depending on what will happen) our only salvation would be a new company create a new mmorpg game from dragon ball series for us from scratch with a new engine from nowadays so that would be a new possibility for us to see new skills,transformations,animations,graphics and so on... but well that would maybe ''solve'' our problems but its a long way from happening unfortunately.

thanks i suspected that too that was a thing from pre-open beta,i see got it thanks for the info i dindt know about these conflicts its nice that i did a backup now i gonna let invisible only the char im currently using and see what happens.

i might dont get response here since this post is from 2017...anyways i cant find this prop255.pak you talking about i only found prop0.pak i did everything fine with notepad++ i replaced all the weapons files with ''w_www'' it works fine if im alone but until i get into the crowd of people in major cities the game just crashes with lots of ''????'' in the error message i assume its because prop0.pak is client side and prop255.pak is to remove the sub-weapons of other players? if is not the case what is the problem?(im glad that i did a backup of the pack folder).

very very totally awesome mods i really like most of the dogis i downloaded some of them thanks!, also you made the animation change guide i really appreciate this i was chasing something to change the human rp charge animation the human original charge animation really sucks its something simple and i didnt even though about doing that manually many thanks i hope you keep creating more dogis,aura mods etc and guides how to modify the game it really makes the game better it gives other face to the game, you rock!

i think the only suggestion i give you and maybe the only way is to wait for this next client update they said might go live on winter so i think it will be released this year like between the end of this month,november and december(wild guess,i bet maybe december),i tried all this stuff and still the freezing so be patient.

thanks for the info and help guys,hope this new update that is coming soon really solves that issue.

#SViper thanks man that info really helped a lot i will not get in desperate i will be patient and wait for this new game/client update and see if is really fixed,they said winter so its not that far way hope doesnt get too long.

the game freezes after a few moments like every 30,50 seconds gives a small freeze and back normal its nothing big but its really annoying i cant play smooth i have windows 10 and the problem is not my pc i already searched around forums saying that the problem is windows 10 and anti virus i already deactivated my avg and everything but still this freezing so how i really fix this? is there any other way? or i need to sit and wait devs to maybe one day fix this?

well thanks guys for the info, im not totally a new fresh player i played DBO before back in 2017(pre-alpha days) but not got into end game content stuff played a few months then left, i might download the game this week and see how it goes until 60 then i will stop and wait for this new client and back again to see what happens.

oh nevermind it works,i did already, the problem is only find the same lenght of the sound effect the lenght needs to be exactly the same time of the skill inside the game,but anyways thanks for the info.

nice sound effects from the skills,but where did you get this cool aura effect with lightning and etc? im trying to find aura mod like this,the original ones are boring.