Posts by Gonicku

I just came back to the community after a couple months of downtime and saw this and i'm pretty excited honestly.Besides all the new changes, I just hope they fix what was the main reason that I stopped playing in the first place:

T h e s t u t t e r i n g p r o b l e m (freezing every couple secs or so)

It made it really annoying to play in both PvP and PvE and I tried every fix I could find to no avail till eventually I got tired of it. Hopefully this new client finally fixes that problem so I can truly enjoy the game

I don't exactly know all the ins and outs of the game so I don't know what's good for a crane for their skill build

The main questions I have are which of the 4 debuffs (e.g. spirit wave) should I bother putting points in, what DoTs should I invest points into both from the spiritualist tree and the crane tree, and what should I be looking for in my equips

If I were to get a build that'd be great but i'd rather an explanation (or both) but if you do make a build, pls try to make it for the 60 cap thanks.

Once you're max cap level you'll see people destroying even the best of Shadow Knights, ways of reducing that "ranged bleed that takes half your health" is Anti Bleed accessories / anti shadow-knight accessories. With good gear and these accessories, an SKs bold strike will only be hitting you 1.5-2k damage everytime.

aight thanks for that, I guess it's just cuz i'm a low level rn so 2500 damage seems like a lot atm.

This was probably already brought up but at least for me, (from the level I am now, only 37) I feel lik SKs need a bit of a nerf, whether it be offensive or defensive cuz they naturally have super high health and defense but along with that, a ranged bleed that takes out basically all of your health and I think that's just a bit ridiculous. There's probably a counter to that that I just don't know about but that's just how I feel

I'm not a long-term player of this game despite having played the original (my highest level char was 48) but Swordsman has been my favorite class since then. What I realized tho is that our PvE is sorta lacking (ik they're more of a pvp-oriented class dw) so I was wondering if, whether before or after the level cap raises, there could be a buff to flash slash and burning attack just to make our mobbing it bit easier to do

Ofc, if this isn't possible then i'll take what I can get and ik that there could be other buffs that they need but this is what I would like to focus on for now.

Is there a way to trade my DBs between my own chars? I decided I wanted to switch my main and wanna bring the 3 DBs I have to my new char but is there a way to do that?

I'm currently only level 11 (but crafting level 1) and I can't craft anything because it says I "need more level" to craft it even though the crafting level requirement for the recipe is level 1.

Is this just a me thing or is this for everyone

EDIT: I forgot to mention it also says "your level is too low" whenever I try to enter Ranked, even though I was able to use it at earlier levels

What exactly does it mean when a skill has both a flat number and a percentage. Does the higher amount take over or do they add together.

Also, why is it considered better when a skill scales with your weapon rather than your gloves? I just feel like these things would help me understand the game better.

U all cranes or turtles as always. This quick attack is one of the main things to swordsman and fighter. Dbog team should make quick attack not like dash att but like flash. Why it shouldnt be dash skill? Cuz its only 28m attack and yall cranes and turtles complain even about that? For real? So pls Dbog team im asking u to make quick attack not a dash skill cuz rn its impposible to beat exp crane. If SM or fighters wins vs crane every1 says: bug win :/ have a nice day

that slow is our main defense against melee classes man, we're too squishy to fight up close.

For some reason, whenever I slow down a fighter/swordsman, they can use quick attack but still reach me and since i'm using a turtle, that's basically immediate death for me. Was this on purpose or is this a bug.

The difference is one is the time machines quests like xenoverse ripped off and one are the dungeons in which you have quest for them. They drop different stones tmq for weapon and ud for armor and you can spam either, ud2 and 3 are the popular ones for spamming along with good old tmq4. The UD's and tmqs have normal and hard settings based on level as well.

So which would you say gives better equips most of the time, I just wanna know so ik what to do.

What's the difference between them? I've never done TMQs before and idk much about UDs so which one generally gives more exp or better/rarer rewards?

So i'm new to Crane Hermits (literally just got to it like half an hour ago) and I just wanted to when a good time to start doing Ranked would be. I tried immediately after I became one and got destroyed by a +15 armor Wonder Majin and with all that cc, I couldn't do anything against them.

So when would be a good time for me to start? And also any tips for PvP if you have them.

It's sorta weird tho, it seems to be that as the days go on, it gets worse. It used to happen every so often and then happen constantly after that but stop after a lil bit, but today i'm just tryna play and it keeps logging me out as soon as I get on/ 2 mins after I play and has been doing so for about an hour and a half now.

I keep getting the messages from the purple popos saying chat connected, chat disconnected and then the server disconnected box pops up. Sometimes, it doesn't show up at all but when it does, it shows up CONSTANTLY and I have to keep restarting the game every 2 - 5 mins and it gets quite annoying. Is this a server problem or is there something I need to fix.

On another note, my game constantly freezes everyone 20 secs or so and it's really annoying when i'm trying to fight a boss or play in pvp. It's kind of a weird freezing tho because when i'm flying, I stay in the same spot and then continue moving after it unfreezes but monsters would still be able to attack me if i'm low enough.

If I could get a fix for possibly both of these, that'd be great.